- More than 10 years of Quality Assurance experience with comprehensive understanding of all phases of the Test Life Cycle, including test planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking and reporting.
- Adept at performing Functional, Integration, and User Acceptance Test using both manual and automated tests on HP tools Quick Test Pro, Quality Center.
- Extensive experience in Black Box Test, Gray Box Test and knowledge in White Box Test Process.
- Experienced in testing Web Services, Window Services, Web Applications, Client Server Applications, and Desktop applications with strong Backend architectures.
- Proficient with C#, VB Script, Core Java skills for developing automation scripts for Regression Testing.
- Experience working on projects developed on open source tools, Selenium WebDriver with .Net or Core Java and preparation of automation test framework. Created Data Driven, Keyword Driven framework as required in tests.
- Experience using SQL Queries, Stored Procedures in SQL Server.
- An excellent team player with superior analytical skills, detail oriented troubleshooting, good communication skills, time management and organization skills.
- Ability to adjust to changing goals and deliver consistently with high degrees of success and quality
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Environment: Visual Studio 2019, .Net Framework, TFS, SQL Server 2019, Swagger for Integration services, Test Tool Zephyr, JIRA.
- Analyzed Business Requirements, User Stories in TFS and developed Test Scripts for System Testing and documented them along with the test results. Preparing the Test Scenario and Test case documents, Test Reports
- Analyze code changes of existing programs and updating test cases accordingly. Applications were tested thoroughly to reduce the bugs and reduce iterations of releases with production fixes.
- Mapped functional requirements with test cases to assure that all requirements were covered. Developed Traceability Matrix
- Participated in testing, release and implementation in staging environment and production environment
- Developed QA procedures and established quality assurance methodologies/standards in order to clarify the quality objectives of the organization. I mplemented both manual process as well as technology to support said communication
- Ability to create team and departmental best practices with scrum/agile methodology along with supporting the implementation and adoption of time tracking system with her management team(s). Improved SDLC processes and involved in successful implementation of TFS Azure and BigTime.
- Created Automated Scripts for web applications using Selenium C# with .Net
- Developed custom framework using Microsoft Test with Selenium Web Driver
- Helped the CADET team to create test scenarios to measure performance.
Sr. QA Tester
- Analyzed High and Low level design and created Test strategies as per Business requirements.
- Performed and planned, developed and executed System Integration test (SIT) scenarios.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to analyze and update database using SQL Server.
- Worked closely with UAT teams for the End - End testing.
Environment: Quality Center, QTP, Selenium IDE, and Selenium Grid,.Net, C#, JUnit, SQL Server 2008.