- QA analyst with over 8+ years of experience, four years of which have been performing Automated testing utilizing Selenium with Java. Certified Scrum Master and actively participates in all stages of the Software Development and Testing Life Cycle (SDLC/STLC).
- Conducted Daily standup, Sprint Retrospectives and Sprint Planning. Skilled in performing Functional, Regression, System, Integration, Performance and User Acceptance Testing utilizing automation tools to ensure the application conforms to requirement specifications. Well versed in determining testing requirements, as well as developing and reviewing scripts for positive and negative test scenarios, conducting baseline testing, and generating reports. Excellent verbal and written communication.
Management Tools: AgileCraft, JIRA, Zephyr, Webex Teams, Slack, Load Runner, Selenium Web driver, AccelQ, REST, SQL developer, Rational RequisitePro, SOAPUI, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, SonarQube,Maven, SQL Server, JMeter, Postman, Jenkins, Newman
Databases: Oracle, MySQL and DB2
Software/Applications: MS Office SharePoint, UML, Adobe Acrobat, MS Visio, MS Project, Intellij, Confluence
Browsers & Servers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Apache Tomcat, Apache SOLR.
Operating Systems: Windows and MacOS
Mobile Operating Systems: Android and iOS
Bug Reporting Tools: JIRA
QA Analyst and Scrum Master
- Conduct all sprint related ceremonies (daily standup, Retrospectives, planning).
- Documented the Retrospective summary.
- Updated the progress of the sprint.
- Updated the team to log time so as to have the burn down look effectively.
- Work closely with the team identifying the blockers and addressing them.
- Increased communication and transparency within the team by creating a WebEx teams group.
- Tested each modernized endpoints and compared them with the old legacy endpoints for all the test scenarios using Postman.
- Exported the JSON collection and ran them through Newman.
- Developed test scripts for API automation for each endpoint.
- Develop tests in AccelQ for UI automation.
- Tested each endpoint through UI for all the test scenarios.
- Reported the bug through JIRA.
- Update the test cases in Zephyr.
- Created a Release cycle in Zephyr.
- Performance testing for each endpoint using Jmeter.
QA Analyst and Scrum Master
- Writing automation test scripts from scratch for Web Application testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
- Execute Selenium Test Cases with Java and Reporting defects.
- Determine testing requirements developed and reviewed scripts for positive and negative test scenarios, conducted baseline testing, and generated reports.
- Analyze application, system, and security errors.
- Escalate issues to developers and verified fixes.
- Design test plans and defined cases for functional, integration system, and user acceptance testing.
- Attend weekly defect report meetings and presented progress updates.
- Plan and define system requirements to Use Case diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Analyze business requirements and user experience goals to develop test plans and test cases.
- Well versed with Handling Elements in Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in API testing using Postman.
- Experience in Web Services testing using REST and SOAP UI.
- Expert knowledge on daily status reporting and managed end to end testing from Test management tools like JIRA.
Environment: SQL Server, Selenium, UML, Rational Rose, RPU, Rational Requisite Pro Oracle, Java Script, J2EE, Test Director, XML, JIRA, MS Visio, MS Office.
- Analyzed the Business Requirements and closely work with the Business Team to get the clarifications addressed
- Conducted daily Scrum meetings
- Review the Test Scenarios/Test Cases with Business logic
- Utilized Java, intellij, tested programming code & Applications, collaborated with team management
- Designed, executed and maintained Selenium Web Driver (TestNG, JUnit) automated testing for regression test cases
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front end using Selenium ( Web Driver)
- Prepared test cases and reviewing test results
- Performed web - based performance testing and analysis using JMeter
- Executed the Test cases and review the results to get the Business approval for UAT
- Experience in Web Services testing using REST and SOAP UI
- Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver
- Experienced in testing applications manually
- Created Automation framework
- Extensively automated regression and functional test suites by developing test cases, test suites using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, JUnit
- Co-ordination between Technology and Business to ensure all the outstanding issues are being addressed, fixed and retested
- Planned for Test Execution activities to accomplish tasks on daily/weekly basis
- Performed Regression test using automated testing tool Selenium
Environment: SQL Server, Java Script, UML, Rational Rose, RPU, Rational Requisite Pro J2EE, Test Director, XML, JIRA, MS Visio, MS Office.