- Twenty - plus years of experience in application and business development, quality assurance (QA), operations, change management (CM), and client relationship management (CRM) across diverse markets and industries.
- Particularly effective in overseeing all phases and activities associated with the analysis, design, development, testing, reporting (SQL), integration, and maintenance of systems and software (SDLC).
- Expertise in managing internal and external resources including cross-functional teams, strategic planning, process improvement, and application development methodology from the perspective of a user, designer, and developer.
Operating Systems DBMS: Windows (from 3.x to 10), Windows XP, Oracle (Developer, Designer) MySQL, SQL ServerUNIX, Linux Access
Design/Development/Deployment Tools Telecom: Eclipse, ANT, Visual Studio.net, SQL*Plus, Genesys Platform, ASPECT CSS, Avaya CMSToad, MySQL, VI, SVN (Apache Subversion) Nice (Perform/Analyzer), Nuance Speech RecognitionFitNesse (Open Source Automated Framework) IVR Telephony (ACD, CCT, CTI)
Languages Applications: Java/J2EE, C, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, MS Office, MS VISIO, SharePoint, Soap UI, RallyVoiceXML (VXML) Mercury (Test Director/QTP), Quality Center, HP-ALMJira, Octane
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
- Work jointly with Product and Development teams to review/verify requirements and design specifications including technical requirements (i.e. Grooming Sessions). This includes determining if additional needs are required such as Feature Flag, Analytics, Test Accounts, Mock States (api enhancement), External Partner(s), API Impact, Monitoring, and Alerts.
- Lead QA team in creating and executing test plan(s) to ensure new or revised requirements for My Account Web are defect free and performs according to product specifications.
- Assist with the development and review of test cases and detailed test scenarios, monitoring their execution (including automation), and tracking results.
- Ensure timely and proper execution of regression test procedures and automated test suites with onshore/offshore resources.
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot problems when necessary.
- A relationship builder - understanding the value of listening first, then talking.
- Key contributor to the new MAW Kanban workflow process which enabled a smoother flow of Sprint iteration work. For example, increased workload capacity by reviewing what's in the current iteration (and able to accept additional work) without over burdening QA Test Engineers.
- Review Rally User Stories and defects to determine prioritization, assignment, and resolution strategies.
- Designated point person to request/obtain production test accounts (including Mocks - data/api).
- Responsible for the creation MAW-QA SharePoint Site (this feature/tool did not exist at the beginning of 2020). The MAW-QA SharePoint Site (now self-sustaining) includes onboarding and knowledge sharing information and documentation. The subject matter presented will allow any team member access to basic documentation, processes, and key component information (also a great resource in the absence of team members or lead).
Confidential, Downingtown, PA
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify project scope, integration needs, technical requirements, risk assessment, and deliverable commitments.
- Track work in a centralized Rally project workspace for user story and task definition.
- Author and execute test cases for Video On Demand (VOD) platforms in HP’s Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) as well as capture, analyze, and retest defects.
- Create, review, execute, and manage test strategies, test plans, re-usable test scenarios.
- Assist with automated test script creation and revision which allow for repeatable and reliable testing (FitNesse)