- Over 7 years of experience in Automation and Manual testing in all stages of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensively used automated test tools like Selenium for Functional/Regression Testing and REST - assured for REST API’s
- Experience working in both Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) methodologies in Projects.
- Well versed with Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint Backlog, Scrum Meetings, Final Acceptance Meeting and Sprint Retro Meeting.
- Implemented Page Objects Design, Keyword Driven, Automation framework using Selenium, JAVA and TestNG.
- Experience in Mobile Application Testing on both Android and iOS devices.
- Extremely analytical and effective communication with multitasking abilities, capable of working efficiently under stress and tight deadlines.
- Technical Lead managing both onshore and offshore resources in a cross-vendor environment
- Experience in ALM/Quality Center, VSO/Azure DevOps and Test Director in Client/server, Web and Cloud based applications.
- Proficient in all phases of Software Development Project Life Cycle including: Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Change Management.
- Extensive experience with Reporting Tools such as Business Objects (BO) and Business Intelligence (BI).
- Experience with ETL tools such as Informatica and Data Stage.
- Experience in Backend testing of SQL Queries using Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2
- UAT coordinator responsible for multi-lines of business users; developing end-to-end test scripts scenarios, providing customer support and generating metrical reports.
- Served as Scrum Master for implementation of a SAAS/Cloud based solution projects.
- Well organized, creative and a Team Player with proven ability to complete given tasks on time with limited supervision.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification in progress and completed certification in Oracle 9i Database Administrator Certified Associate in 2009.
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, IBM Clear Quest, Microsoft Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, HP ALM, JIRA
Automation Tools: Selenium, SOAP UI, Postman, REST Assured
Reporting/ETL Tools: Business Objects Reporting Suite, OBIEE, Informatica
Programming Languages: PL/SQL, SQL, C, C#, Java, .Net
Databases: Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OSX, Android, UNIX.
Others: Jenkins, Mule Soft, PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle Agile PLM, Splunk
Test Lead/Scrum Master
- Facilitate Sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint review, Product backlog refinement and Sprint retrospective meetings.
- Collaborating with Product Owners, cross-functional development teams, and Project Managers to support development and software delivery life cycle.
- Assisting Product Owner in user story creation/prioritization and product Backlog grooming.
- Assisting Scrum Team in estimating the effort required to complete the tasks agreed to for the Sprint. Ensuring development team is working efficiently towards Sprint goals.
- Develop and present project test plan, automation approach, test effort estimation based on the user stories to the management.
- Analyze the requirements/user stories and create Test plan’s, test cases, Click Level test scripts for End Users and develop Automation test scripts for both regression and load/performance testing.
- Lead QA activities like Requirement reviews, Estimations, Resource Management, Metrics, Status tracking, UAT analysis.
- Deploy builds to DEV, QA and UAT environments.
- Performed Smoke, Functional, GUI/design, Block Box, White Box, End to End, Navigational and Regression tests.
- Involved in testing application on different mobile platforms such as iOS and Android devices.
- Ran Compatibility Testing cross Windows/ Mac and Android/ iOS platforms, cross browsers, cross mobile devices.
- Monitored and tested application behavior under various interruptions: battery strength (full/medium/low).
- Analyze Business Intelligence Reports and Develop complex SQL, PL/SQL Scripts based on Reports Specifications.
- Work with the development team to create a suite of test data (both input files and expected results) that fully exercises data validation (detecting and rejecting bad data).
- Execute SQL, PL/SQL Scripts to generate data files to compare with the Reports.
- Responsibilities also include documenting the report results for audit purpose.
- Analyze the report differences and guide the developer with the reason for differences.
- Validating fields present in the reports are as agreed in the specifications.
- Responsible for the validation of any additions/modifications to the BI reports before release to production.
- Developed and maintained automated test scripts for Regression testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Create both manual and functional automation scripts for Webservices/API testing.
- Agile development to support the new technology and functionality changes using web, mobile and API automation tools
- Performed Back end Testing-using SQL queries, generating reports to ensure data integrity.
- Perform Security testing by coordinating with different roles of users and generated Traceability matrix.
- Manage the testing process, schedule batch tests, log and track defects.
- Participate in review meetings to resolve bug related issues with developers.
- Demonstration of features before UAT testing to end users and extensive support to End Users in Hypercare.
Environment: Oracle Agile PLM, PeopleSoft, MuleSoft, ServiceNow, Jenkins, OBIEE, MS-Office, Windows 10, MAC OS, Microsoft Visual studio 11.0, Azure DevOps, Selenium, Postman, REST-Assured, Splunk.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. QA Analyst
- Create User Stories, represent stakeholder’s expectations to Scrum Team and make prioritization decisions.
- Define and maintain product backlog items.
- Prioritize stories in backlog and place them into sprints during grooming/sprint planning.
- Help Scrum Team define required work for each user story.
- Develop test scenarios, test scripts and UAT scripts
- Create Report test scripts and validate reports.
- Execute Integration test cases.
Environment: .NET, Oracle, Angular, Jenkins, TOAD, Putty, Windows, Mac OS, Android