- Experience in analysis of Software Requirement Specifications and development of Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and Test Cases and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) stages followed by various test methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile test methodology.
- Experience QA Development in Financial, Marketing, Insurance & Retail Domain.
- Extensive experience of Client Supervision and understanding of Process vs. Product Verification and Validation
- Experienced in Analysis of Test Design & Development for Test Scenario, Test Plan, Test Cases Through Wireframes, Use Cases, User Story, User Acceptance Criteria, Test Documentation for Functional - Integration, and End to End Test Coverage
- Expert in all kinds of Functional Testing as well as Integration, Regression, End to End, and UAT Testing.
- Excellent skills in Manual Testing as well as Automation Testing using Selenium with Python, ALM as well as Experienced with defect tracking with Rally and Jira for Test Management
- Expertise in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) and in writing complex SQL queries, updating database queries for Backend Testing, in-depth Knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and interacted with client/end-users to support UAT sessions.
- Highly experienced in working for Defect Identification and Resolution & Reports, Prepared Sprint Test Report, Regression and UAT Test Report
- Followed QA best practices for Pre- and Post-Implementation, Supported UAT and Production Teams and Test Environments, Experienced in Pre/Post Deployment Test Artifacts in Test Data Creation and User Configuration Management for various Sandboxes.
- Experience in Developing and Maintaining Test Matrices as Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Defect Metrics, TRM (Test Responsibility Metrics), Cross over Metrics (Browser Testing) & Release Matrices.
- Experienced in Data Analysis, Developing Source to Target Mappings and ensure data integrity.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts, SME, and PO to understand the business processes & developed various test documents.
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills with a clear understanding of team building along with great leadership skills
- HTML, XML, CSS, Java, J2EE, .NET, HP Quality Center (QC)/ALM, Selenium, JMeter, SQL, Windows 7, 8, XP, Share point,Outlook, Lync, Oracle, DB2 and MS-Office.
- HP ALM/QC (Quality Center), TFS, MTM, RALLY, Jira
- Selenium, JMeter
- Web Based and Client Server Based
- Java, C++, C#, .NET, HTML, XML, CSS.
- Agile (Scrum), Waterfall
- Windows 98, 2003, Windows XP, Windows 7, Vista.
- Oracle (8g/9g/10g/11g), DB2, MS SQL Server
- Office Suite, Lync/Skype, Web ex
Senior QA Analyst
- Analyze the User Stories and Design specifications documents to ensure that the system meets all the technical and business requirements and involve in user story analysis and estimation
- Responsible in assisting the QA Manager by defining and developing from test strategy to test plans and creating test scenarios/cases by analyzing business/technical requirements and system designs to provide all types of testing.
- Develop the Test Plan and Test Data, including Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria.
- Create Test Procedures, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Datasets, and Automation Test Scripts to use in testing the applications and future enhancements.
- Assist in selecting test cases and create test cases for Smoke, Exploratory, and Ad Hoc testing for releases.
- Conduct the following testing to satisfy each release: Smoke, Functional, Integration, System, GUI & Data Validation with Backend Testing.
- Report defects to the DEV team using Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) test management tool.
- Generate metrics and make final reports on the test effort to determine if the software tested is ready for release.
- Assist the DEV team in Defect Analysis with the Client in order to decide what defects should be assigned, fixed, rejected or deferred to be dealt with later.
- Re-testing all Test Cases after DEV team fixed the defects.
- Execute Regression Testing as required to ensure that the latest delivery has not ruined anything, and that the software product as a whole is still working correctly.
- Complete Exit Criteria to store all key outputs, lessons learned, results, logs, documents related to the project to use them as a reference for future projects.
- Attend Daily Stand-up, Demo, Retrospective, Documentation review, Requirements and Application architectural meetings as required.
- Support the team in every aspect of SDLC & STLC to deliver on time with quality and within budget.
- Thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Work with clients and customers to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, and/or satisfy their expectations.
- Recognize problems to determine the accuracy and relevance of information to maximize input and output quality
- Prepared detailed test plans and test scripts for different scenarios by analyzing functional documents, visual design documents, content metrics and use cases to cover the user acceptance criteria.
- Performed User Acceptance testing along with some functional scenarios to give the final sign off on the behalf of business/stakeholders.
- Responsible for writing and executing positive, negative for functional test cases to cover overall quality assurance using Test management tool HP Quality Center (QC) for each release.
- Responsible for Black Box, functional testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), smoke testing, exploring testing and Regression testing and integration testing on various releases.
- Planned and executed backend testing. Designed simple to complex SQL queries with various joining to retrieve data for database testing
- Tracked test case results, analysis problems, log defects, defect tracking in QC/ALM.
- Regular interaction with core developers to assure that all the defects were addressed on time.
- Performed initial manual testing of the application as part of smoke testing
- Mapped test plan back to functional requirements for ensuring all the requirements are been included in the test cases.
- Used automation tools like Selenium for creating automation test scripts along with debugging to enhance the script for execution purposes.
- Reviewed and updated existing automation script using assertions, wait statement, parameterization using Python.
- Participated in all the meetings related to Sprint planning, daily stand up meetings, retro, poker planning, story review meetings and discussed the issues arising out of test execution.
Junior QA Tester
- Reviewed of business requirements and design specifications to ensure traceability and testability.
- Followed the Agile (Scrum) methodology for software development life cycle process.
- Developed and assisted in test plan, test scenarios, test data, test cases, and various reports.
- Used company templates in spreadsheet/excel sheet to design test cases and requirement traceability metrics (RTM).
- Performed Black box testing such as Functional, Nonfunctional, Smoke, Integration, System testing, end-to-end testing, and Regression testing on assigned tasks.
- After execution, analyzed the test result and logged defect along with defect report with various information using HP Quality Center (QC).
- Used SQL querying extensively to validate data in Oracle via SQL Developer.
- Worked with developers, business and quality/functional testing team to expedite the defect tracking and removal process.
- Involved in user acceptance testing process for beta and alpha environment as per team demand.
- Attended various team meetings including daily stand up, sprint planning, sprint preview (Demo), Sprint review meeting, and casual walkthrough meeting.
- Worked as a team player to motivate team members to achieve desired goals for the company.
- Multi tasker with good analytical skill and interpersonal relationship building.