- Achieved costs avoidance of over $78K by researching and exploring opportunities for maximizing unused or partially used IT hardware assets.
- Design and execute asset management policies, procedures and processes.
- Collaborate with management to define cost savings, asset compliances, and service improvements.
- Leadership role in Divisions data quality/cleansing project. Identified and presented the need for data standardization to senior leaders, thus assigned leadership role throughout the project lifecycle.
IT Asset Management Analyst
- Create and support the implementation of sparing initiatives to support the expansion of the production network and platforms.
- Work across organizations to ensure that sparing breaches are resolved to minimize customer - impacting hardware failures.
- Assist with the management of vendor contracts to support replacement equipment in non-spared locations within specified service-level periods.
- Consolidate data and deliver reports to help drive data-based decision making; provide ad hoc analysis.
- Assist with documenting requirements for improving the Asset Management processes and tools.
- Administer testing and troubleshooting of Asset Management tools, data, and processes.
IT Asset Management Specialist
- Responsible for the accurate accounting of IT inventory including receiving, processing, recording, and distributing PCs, servers, peripherals, and software.
- Manage equipment delivery lifecycle including receiving, repairs, returns, and disposition
- Assisting in maintaining, identifying and renewing software and hardware maintenance/support/SaaS agreements prior to renewal expirations
- Maintain an orderly inventory and overall storage facility
- Accurately record ITAM transactions into ITSM/ITAM system
- Creating requisitions, identifying and closing POs in Oracle EAS as needed.
- Assisting with the procurement and receiving of IT hardware, software, peripherals, and maintenance/service/SaaS contracts and agreements.
- Contacting vendors to obtain invoices and to communicate any billing changes (address, contact email, etc.)
- Pulling monthly reports for PO tracking and maintenance renewals
- Collecting all required information for assigned requisitions; following through to ensure purchase orders are processed in a timely manner; following up with vendors to ensure delivery; coordinating receipt of tangible purchases from the Oracle EAS system.
- Follows processes, procedures, and best practices to cleanse FAS data integrity issues identified through the ongoing data quality management process. Partners with leadership and other resources to prioritize data cleanup efforts.
- Data integrity issue management - define & monitor KPIs, recommend changes to improve data integrity, reduce cost from issues.
- Review data to ensure quality, particularly consistency and accuracy, and find effective solutions to discrepancies.
- Created ad-hoc reports including dashboards using BMC Smart Reporting and Tableau.
- Developed process improvements to enhance overall data quality for the IT Asset Management department.
- Developed and execute data cleanup measures.
- Ensured adherence to data quality standards.
- Resolved all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner.
- Identified areas of improvement to achieve data quality.
Confidential, Beltsville, MD
- Implemented developed and maintained inventory control policies and procedures.
- Ordered and tracked inventory on hand.
- Conducted training of personnel on inventory control procedures and policy
- Performs accurate data entry and asset tracking of various IT items, utilizing the company database to record asset information and retrieve work orders
- Maintains inventory and ensures all shipments are entered and tracked via the Shipping Control in the company database
- Provides administrative and operational support, as needed, for all functions of the warehouse
- Inspect property daily to look for repair and maintenance possibilities
- Identify the need for repair and maintenance and make mental notes to acquire tools and materials
- Designed workstation layouts and performs office rearrangement.
- Responded to call outs for resolution of custodial and facility contract problems and emergencies.
- Managed and coordinated work with 3rd party vendors including tracking work order completion, vendor and client follow up, validating/approving subcontractor invoices and ensuring high service levels are achieved.