- Since 2000, I have worked in the Confidential and pharmaceutical industries in different capacities.
- My objectives have always remained the same: build functionality, improve process, and enhance relationships.
- I have a broad range of knowledge on System Integration, Data Management, Project Management, and Quality Assurance.
- Some of the keys to my success is the ability to understand the business needs and connect to people.
- Quality Center
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- MS Office
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Restful API
- Vendor Management
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Team Liaison
- Requirements Gathering
- End User Training
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Collaborate on DevOps team by gathering requirements, ensure the supportability of the product, ensure continuous deployment schedule met as scheduled and provide sign off for each release to production.
- Coordinate across business units and manage complex, matrixed operations.
- Assist with transformation change through partnering with client managers and applying appropriate principles and methodologies.
- Software implementations for customers.
- Configure and validate data mapping of HL7, CDRs, JSON, API requests, XML, ICD codes, etc
QA Project Coordinator
- Engage on Agile team, attend all meetings, create test plans for User Stories, review test cases, and facilitate defect triage meetings, gather/clarify requirements, deploy and maintain environment.
- Produce documentation and support for implementations.
- Work closely with other departments to optimize the product.
- Liaison between offshore team.
- Ensured the quality of multiple product releases performed with minimal defects and delivered on schedule
- Lead onshore and offshore team over 30 employees
- Establish Department Testing policy and software implementations for 124 users
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Responsible for creating test plans (End to End as well as Sprint plans); executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems.
- Primarily focused on features related to financial activity such as Physician Care Modules and Financial Verification (Authorization, Eligibility, Address & Credit Checks), Proration, Charging, Billing & Claims, etc within application.
- Oversaw and led all aspects of offshore testing team including selecting candidates and developing a test strategy for team of 20 employees
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
Business System Analyst
- Interfaced with business users to prepare and update Business Process Requirements (BPR) and Software System Requirements (SSR).
- Primary contact within IT organization for tech requests such as new vendor file feeds, SharePoint requests, and security through different applications.
- Daily functions include SharePoint Administrator, HRIS Administrator, and Reporting Analysis.
- Identified processes to automate which improved productivity and efficiency.
- Created full life cycle documentation for system processes to meet regulations.
- Manage a broad range of data flow processes within Ultimate Software (Ultipro Application) including payroll (1000+ employees), benefits/401k plan enrollment and administration, HRIS database administration, personnel file management, HR policy development, new employee orientation and staff /development programs.
- Responsible for reporting for HR, Payroll, and Accounting.
- Assisted in processing all terminations and new - hire, benefits, leave, termination, and payroll paperwork.
- Defining, setup and maintaining security access to web based HRIS system. Perform SQL in system tables to meet operational needs.
- Implemented new Wellness program into existing system and sent information to vendor as a resulted saved Benefit Administrator 6,000 data entries
Sales Operations Associate
- Work cross-functionality with marketing, supply chain, regulatory, and outside vendors to ensure optimal quality provided to the sales operations.
- Primarily focused in IT related functions such as Sales Force Automation application, sales reporting and department liaison.
- Extensive knowledge on sales forces data such as IMS data, call plan, ranking/decile, etc.
- Vendor management responsibilities including price, term and service level agreement negotiation.
- Assist with of employees for several different applications (SharePoint, HRIS System, Concur, etc.)
- Manage sample distribution to sales force which includes verifying budget and inventory, while collaborating with the vendors for over 600 sales representatives
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Key contact at surgical center, conducting phone consultations with Confidential, scheduling appointments and assisting Confidential with insurance or billing needs.
- Focus on meeting Confidential in person for consultation, acquiring initial surgical measurements, review legal information, assist with billing information, and provide in-depth conversation on surgical procedure(s).
- Participate in trade shows and sales events.