- An experienced portfolio lead with excellent client and project management skills. Action - oriented with a strong ability to communicate effectively with technology, executive, and business audience.
- Proven success in leadership, operational excellence, and organizational development with a keen understanding of elements of the business.
- Excellent reputation for resolving problems and driving overall operational improvements with a focus on systems and data analysis, solution design, and management of projects using structured or agile development approaches.
- Self-starter and passionate about data as having the ultimate storytelling capability that can help with making sound business decisions.
- SQL Server, Oracle
- Dataflow, BigQuery
- Octopus, Git-Hub
- Postman, SOAP UI
- Selenium, QTP
- JIRA, TFS for agile scrum process
- Lead role and a liaison between business team and development team in an Agile Scrum Framework
- Actively participated in business solution meetings for understanding impacted downstream systems and data flow for any particular release.
- Define product features and user stories; work through prioritization based on technical debt and business needs
- Work and collaborate cross functionally with multiple technology teams, solution architect, third party vendors, as well as business teams to ensure proposed solution meets all technical rules as well as meet customer requirements and expectations
- Support existing systems tools and look for opportunities to fine-tune and improve/enhance current processes
- Project manage by collaborating with all relevant teams to ensure timely delivery of all IT solutions
- Create Work Order's and identify resources in timely manner.
- Providing inputs for end to end downstream test plan.
- Implement appropriate process monitoring and control methods consistent with level of process risk.
- Playing key role in communicating between different teams Product Owners
- Communicated best practices among on-site and external personnel to align efforts and goals.
- Achieved substantial improvements by using market expertise and business knowledge to make proactive decisions.
- Executed regular process updates to reduce discrepancies and enhance scheduling across release calendars.
- Chaired weekly meetings with executive leadership to identify opportunities for improvement, establish milestones and tailor products to individual markets.
- As a claim's portfolio Manager, played a key role in creating Test Plan, Resource Planning and Tool's Licensing.
- Organizing project increment planning sessions.
- Actively participated in the business solution meetings for understanding of the claims Workers Compensation predictive model solution architecture.
- Involved in Validation of Drools Engine Segmentation rules using Postman.
- Performed Claims Predictive Model data output analysis.
- Involved in System/Data Integration testing (work flow of data from On Premise to Google Cloud Landing Zone).
- Validating of files on the Google Cloud Data Science Bucket.
- Validation of Claims from Guidewire claimcenter to Claim Model Orchestrator using REST API.
- Validation of geocode responses from ELM (Enterprise Location Management).
- Playing a key role in communicating between the different teams Product Owners.
- Got client appreciation for acquiring complete business knowledge of claims predictive model and managing multiple offshore teams (Claims/Data/API/Performance/Security) which is a key success to this project
- Developed re balancing strategies to minimize risk exposures.
- Facilitated portfolio performance review and implemented new strategies.
- Assessed exposure, compared valuations and evaluated threats to strategies.
- Managed quality assurance program, including on-site evaluations, internal audits and customer surveys.
- Resolved conflicts and negotiated mutually beneficial agreements between parties.
- Testing includes the support of our business functionalities by salesforce.
- Creating custom quotes using our application in salesforce and validating the estimation summary and sales proposal documents are generated on salesforce project repository.
- Played a key role in Test Automation Approach using Selenium Web Driver with C# (Page Object Model Framework).
- Involving in project increment planning.
- Attending daily scrum meetings and all scrum ceremonies.
- Playing a key role in deciding the scope of each sprint based on teams velocity.
- Involving in creating regression suit for each sprint using Selenium and C#.
- Playing a key role in communicating between the teams Product Owners.
- Playing a key role for giving demos to the stake holders after each sprint cycle.
- Interpreted test results by comparing to established specifications and control limits, making recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- Documented and executed detailed test plans and test cases and summarized and logged audit findings for reporting purposes.
- Monitored testing procedures and verified performance of tests according to established item specifications and protocol.
- Determined root cause of deviations and non-conforming results and implemented appropriate corrective and preventive actions throughout product development process.