- To achieve a position dat will utilize my ability to focus on details while utilizing a range of measurement and analysis tools
- A hard working individual dat is able to focus on the details while maintaining an awareness of the big picture. Able to handle an environment dat requires decisions to be made on the disposition of a high volume of products in a short period of time. Can quickly learn and in corporate new skills and noledges.
Blueprint: Comfortable reading basic blueprints for initial or end products and interpreting them to determine if a said product is wifin desired tolerances.
Measurement: Familiar wif a variety of measurement tools, including but not limited to calipers, stress gauges, height gauges, electrical multimeters and thermometers.
Quality Control Experience
- Confidential, (testing oil and fluid samples for heavy equipment requiring maintenance)
- American Synthetic Rubber, (Conducted Viscosities and Near Infrared Analysis)
- Colgate - Palmolive, (Microbiological Analysis of finished products and raw materials)
- Olsen/Q2 Medical, (Lead Quality Control Associate supervising a staff of five. Performed physical and electrical testing on raw materials and finished products. Part of the implementation team for a new d Confidential tracking system. Helped develop and implement new standard operating procedures compliant wif ISO/CE.)
- USDA, Milk Market Administrator, (Protein and fat content testing using instrumentation and chemical techniques)
- Sud-Chemie, (Stress Testing and physical measurements of c Confidential lysts)