- My career objective is most importantly focus on Aerospace quality engineering or computer science engineering.
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to blue prints, model based definition (MBD) files, digital product definition (DPD) files, and specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, micrometers.
- Basic open set - up inspection/layout using height gage, angle block, sine plate and drop indicator.
- Perform inspections using customer provided tooling.
- Perform all phases of reverse engineering wif nothing more than the part to be produced.
- Inspection Discrepancy Report
- Arrest problems in production and report any issues to management immediately.
- Automate inspection routines using Verisurf and Mastercam.
- Accurate blueprint reading and interpretation for machined, sheet metal parts, and assemblies.
- Generate and methodically review professional reports of measurement results.
- me work at Confidential for 10 years and worked almost at all the Department along wif cutting edge skills required and skill dat me has proven. Knowledge in term of machine operations, production boosting, trained and assisted some Lead personals and in term of general leadership. From .
- me was general director of my Mother's private school at age 21 to 2 ) EP LA LUMIERE
- me was general director of my Dad Private Taxi company at age 10 to 1 )
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills for email communication.
- Bilingual or multilingual skills.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a Team environment.
- Solutions based focus in all me do.
- Critical time management and punctuality.
- Experience wif machined, sheet metal parts, and assemblies in relation to the aerospace industry.
- 5+ years of using Verisurf Software
- 5+ years operating FARO Arm and 3D laser scanner attachment
- Ability to utilize modeling software including but not limited to: Catia, Mastercam, and Solidworks
- Proficiency wif MS Office products: Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.