- Involved in analysis, design and quality assurance of web based applications for various clients from Retail Industry, Health Industry, Financial Industry and Telecommunication Industry.
- Extensive experience in performing Manual testing. System Testing, Functionality Testing, Black Box Testing, White box testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, GUI Testing, Database Testing and User acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Extensive experience in using the Selenium WebDriver to write the automation scripts in Java and C# to test the web based applications and used IDEs like Visual Studio, Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Designed and developed automation framework in C# .NET and JAVA using different approaches like BDD, DDD, TDD approach.
- Experience developing frameworks based on Behavior Driven Development (BDD) using Cucumber and Specflow.
- Extensively used web services validation tools like Postman and SoapUI to validate SOAP and Restful APIs/ web services for Request and Response.
- Used Rest Assured and HTTP Client libraries to automate the Restful APIs.
- Experienced in cross platform web testing on all major web browsers (Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox and IE).
- Experience in using LoadRunner and JMeter to test the load and performance of the web applications.
- Created database T - SQL scripts, stored procedures, triggers, views, tables, and constraints using SQL.
- Performed Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) using Jenkins and Azure Devops to help the development team to integrate changes in the code.
- Experience in using various defect tracking tools for tracking and analysis such as TFS (Team Foundation Server), Jira and Quality Center.
- Extensively used Selenium WebDriver for writing JUnit/TestNG and NUnit test suites and test cases for testing functionality of the web application.
- Extensively used SQL statements to query the SQL Server for Data Validation and Data Integrity and used databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server, MongoDB and MYSQL.
- Developed the use cases, user interface specifications, and user requirement specification documents.
- Expertise in designing and developing strategic Test plans, Test Cases, and Test Reports for manual test.
Languages: Java, C#
Operating Systems: MS Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, MYSQL
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Tracking issues/bugs: TFS, JIRA. Quality Center (QC), Test Manager
Tools and frameworks: Selenium webdriver, Appium, NUnit, JUNIT, TestNG, Cucumber, Specflow
SDET/QA Automation Engineer
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
- Hands on experience working in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including attending the daily Scrum meeting and preparing test plans and test strategies.
- Involved in writing test scripts in Selenium Webdriver using C# and Visual Studio for Functional and Regression testing.
- Created Selenium Automation Framework with C# .NET using Data Driven Testing and MS Test.
- Experienced in testing framework using Behavior Driven Development (BDD) tools like Specflow.
- Designed and developed User Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls using C# .NET.
- Performed load testing and performance testing using LoadRunner to test the load and performance of the web applications.
- Automated web services/API using HTTP Client libraries and manually tested them using POSTMAN and SOAPUI.
- Experience performing back end testing using SQL queries to validate that data entered into the database tables.
- Experienced in Database Testing using SQL queries on MS SQL Server.
- Executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion, and updates in SQL to support the tables for Data validation and Database integrity.
- Developed the scripts to support Azure Devops for the Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Experience in managing automation test script source code using the Git repository.
- Used Team Foundation server (TFS) as a project management tool to track the issues and bugs in the project,
- Analyzed the business requirements, developed test plans and created test cases in TFS.
- Experience in testing the native mobile applications using Appium.
- Experience in System Testing using different devices like iOS & Android on Web based applications.
- Performed mobile testing of native apps in Android and iOS using Appium and Visual Studio.
- Created and implemented the automated test scripts for regression tests and Smoke Tests.
- Analyzed the business requirements, developed test plans and created test cases.
Environment: C# .NET, REST, Postman, Team Foundation Server (TFS),Selenium Webdriver, Specflow, SQL, LoadRunner, MS Office, Visual Studio,Http Client libraries, Azure Devops
SDET/QA Automation Engineer
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
- Experience working in Agile Methodology with involvement in the complete phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Attended the daily scrum meetings to discuss the test strategies with the team in order to meet the sprint goal.
- Performed Smoke Testing, Manual Testing, Functional Testing, GUI/design Testing, Block Box Testing,, End to End Testing, Navigational Testing and Regression Testing during the execution phase.
- Worked on Selenium Automation Framework with Java using Data Driven Testing, Behavior Driven Testing and TestNG and Cucumber.
- Developed test plans, analyzed the business requirements and created test cases using Jira as a project management tool.
- Solid experience in using the OOPs concept (Object Oriented Programming) in Java using Eclipse IDE. .
- Performed UI testing using Selenium Webdriver and created a framework from scratch.
- Extensively used Jira to track the bugs, defects and issues in the project.
- Validated JSON responses for Restful APIs/web services using Postman and automated them using Rest Assured libraries.
- Used JMeter to test the load and performance of the applications.
- Extensively used the GET, PUT, POST and DELETE methods in POSTMAN to manually test the APIs.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) of automation batch run jobs.
- Created and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure the coverage of all the requirements.
- Experience building the automation scripts using Data driven Framework and TestNG Framework and conducted using Selenium with Java.
- Used Oracle database queries to perform Update, Delete, Insert and Join functions.
- Extensively wrote SQL queries as part of backend testing and performed data validation and data-integrity testing.
- Wrote SQL queries to retrieve the information from the databases to check whether the data has been updated.
Environment: Java. Postman, API, Jira, Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, SQL, MS Office, Eclipse, Oracle BD, Jenkins, Rest Assured
QA Automation Engineer
Confidential, New York, NY
- Followed Agile Methodology and worked on all the processes of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including participating in the daily Scrum meetings.
- Worked on creating the test strategies and performed test execution along with Functional Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) extensively using Selenium Webdriver.
- Extensively automated the web by developing test cases and test suites using Selenium WebDriver and NUnit in C# along with Visual Studio.
- Responsible for Executing and Maintenance of Automated and Manual Test scripts.
- Implemented Page Object Model (POM) design pattern for UI automation testing.
- Designed and wrote scripts for automating mainframe applications.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to open bugs, create tasks and user stories, initiate change requests, deploy applications and track the issues and bugs in the project.
- Experience working with WebElement locators such as ID, Name, CSS Selector, Xpath for identifying the fields
- Developed Automation scripts in Microsoft Visual Studio and used NUnit framework
- Executed several SQL queries in MYSQL to check the data flow between different Systems.
- Wrote extensive SQl queries for data validation and verification as per the requirements.
- Developed the Behavior Driven Development (BDD) based framework in Selenium WebDriver and NUnit using Specflow.
- Manually tested the RESTful and SOAP-based APIs using various tools such as Postman and SOAPUI.
- Experience in automating the REST APIs using the HTTP client libraries.
- Experience in performing API testing for web services and developing various test suites using XML.
- Validated the database data in the response XML by using Inserted Assertions like XPATH.
- Used Git Repository tool as version control to maintain the source code.
- Reviewed the requirements and use-case diagrams to write test cases/ test plans.
- Created Test Scenarios, executed automated test scripts for regression testing and implemented Automation Framework.
Environment: C#, REST, Postman, Team Foundation Server (TFS),Selenium Webdriver, Specflow, SQL,POM, MS Excel, Visual Studio, Http Client libraries, NUnit, XML,POM
QA Automation Engineer
- Created Test plans, assigned tasks and conducted meetings as per the requirement.
- Followed Agile Methodology for all the phases of SDLC and interacted with the developers and other QA Members during Daily Stand-Up Meeting.
- Created and maintained test plan, test cases and automation test documents and performed Negative and Positive Testing.
- Automated Regression and Functional test suites by developing test cases and test suites using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Java in IntelliJ.
- Created automation framework in Selenium WebDriver and TestNG using Cucumber for the Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Gherkin language test case scenarios in a feature file.
- Tested the Web Services/REST APIs for RESTful services using Postman.
- Automated the RESTFUL APIs using Rest Assured library to validate the responses in XML and JSON.
- Experience performing automated testing using various test scripts on Selenium WebDriver and Junit.
- Implemented the Object Oriented Programming concepts like Classes, Objects, Interfaces, Functions, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, and Exception Handling when writing the code.
- Experience writing automation testing using Selenium, TestNG and Maven.
- Experience in performance testing using JMeter scripting to test the performance of the web application.
- Involved in extensive data validation, back-end testing and querying the database using SQL queries.
- Wrote the SQL Queries using Joins, Stored Procedure to retrieve the data.
- Experience writing the SQL queries to retrieve the information from the MS SQL Server to check whether the data has been updated.
- Used Jira for logging, tracking and reporting bugs in the application.
Environment: Java. Postman, API, Jira, Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, MS SQL Server, MS Office, IntelliJ., Rest Assured, TestNG, JUnit, IntelliJ, MS SQL Server, Jmeter
- Participated in Daily Scrum Meeting, Sprint Review Meeting and Sprint Retrospective Meeting to meet the business requirements and prepare the test plans and test strategies accordingly, following the Agile methodology.
- Created test plans, test strategies and test cases according to the business requirements.
- Prepared manual test cases for manual testing of the web applications.
- Experience with Manual Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Black Box Testing and Sanity Testing.
- Used QTP for regression testing and automated the test cases.
- Prepared the Traceability Matrix and mapped the Test Cases with the requirements and Test Metrics in Quality Center.
- Maintained Defects using Defect Tracking System in the HP QC (Quality Center).
- Analyzed the business requirements, test requirements, test plans, and test cases using Quality Center.
- Experience in Regression testing and Functional testing.
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries manually for Back-End validations
- Experience in performing Manual Testing to check the functionality of the application
- Experience performing back-end testing writing the SQL queries to retrieve the data and cross validate in UI and databases.
- Extensively involved in data validation, and querying the database using SQL queries.
- Created Test Plans and Scenario describing the features and functions to be tested.
Environment: SQL, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Black Box Testing, Quality Center, SQL, QTP