- Technically minded professional with extensive experience in leading design, development, testing and implementation of telematics off - board services for the Confidential market.
- Remarkable expertise directing the development of complex eco-system for Telematics and Infotainment services. Adept at identifying opportunities to utilize telematics to build safety programs.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver consistent program management best practices for connected services portfolio that align to company initiatives and expectations.
- Subject Matter Expert, seasoned in automotive industry, vehicle launch with vehicle connected services along with innate competency to lead connected services technical team in marketing, sales, parts, service, and vehicles domain.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Application Design & Development
- TCU Communication Protocols
- Technical Design Negotiation
- Quality Assurance & Testing
- Cross- Team Collaboration
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cross-Domain Solution
- Vendor Management
- Fleet Management
- Proof of Concepts
- Vehicle Security
SR. TELEMATICS ENGINEER/Product Owner
- Deliver subject matter expertise delivering In-Vehicle Connected product for Retail and Fleet customers’ in Confidential and Confidential, while collaboratig with Software development, UX design team, Head Unit/TCU Tier 1 suppliers, and design and program management teams in an agile environment.
- Facilitate Proof of Concepts to demonstrate connectivity, customer experience and customers’ data management.
- Known for negotiating technical design with Cross-function team and guide Engineers for technical issue resolution and monitor daily progress.
REGIONAL SERVICE ARCHITECT (MANAGER)
- Managed and led connected services technical team to develop and deploy complex eco-system supporting Regional and Alliance (V-Next and Kamereon) Connected Car (Telematics) services platform including customer, subscription, service activation, vehicle lifecycle management and business development, including fleet management, marketplace, and insurance.
- Ensured effective integration of Amazon Key app with Regional system for authentication and deep linking with OEM app. Integrated solution for global vehicle profile management, regional and global factory feed for A-IVC and previous generation TCUs. Pioneered a Virtual Personal Assistant (IoT) voice-activated remote connectivity with vehicles via Alexa and Google Assistant for Confidential Enterprise
- Delivered SME support for the Legal team, information security team, procurement team for vendor contact for improved outcomes and deliverables.
- Served as a key point of contact for technical and non-technical communication to the business development team, sr. management, hardware engineers, program management, MNO, hardware vendors and numerous other cross-functional teams globally.
- Provided solution for Global Kamereon platform Integration with Regional CRM, Owner Portal and TSPs.
- Founding member of Vehicle Confidential department for Confidential
- Designed and launched InfinitiNet, Confidential CARWINGS, NissanConnect, Infiniti InTouch Services, and Infiniti InTouch Apps for wearable and handheld devices on Connected Services Telematics platform.
SR. DOMAIN ANALYST
- Ensured complete implementation of security, telematics web services, Eco-Forest (Social Networking Application) and Route planning on the NNA Global Portal, while supporting the first launch of telematics services in Confidential for mass-produced Electric Vehicle i.e.
- Worked with multiple vendors and different regions. Ensured effective management of InfinitiNet helpdesk team from IBM and TechM for business applications (B2D). Administered and maintained TechM resources on a daily basis for application support and enhancement projects.
- Developed test scenarios and monitored testing Confidential ’s Telematics, iPhone app and Owner Portal with several vendors in different geological locations.
- Configured and evaluated data feeds from Factory to NNA IS systems and between GDC and SXM for safety & security and SIM activation. Collaborated with xTime to create an on-line Service appointment (B2C) with dealer for Confidential customers.