- A dedicated and highly motivated Software Professional with total experience of around 12+ Years as QA and Manual Tester.
- I have played the role of QA and manual tester in tools/Software Application testing, GUI Testing, Testing web applications.
- I have worked as a QA and also as developer in Java, Python, C++, C and Pro*C. Extended expertise in SQL and STLC/SDLC, Water fall and agile methodology, exposure in Application Testing, Web Testing, Manual Testing, Mainframe testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing, Shake Out Testing, Defect Reporting, Retesting, Status Maintenance, Integration testing, Defect Tracking, Testing Process using tools - HP Quality Center, Test Director, JIRA, SQL. I have worked on domain Health Care , banking, e-commerce and Freight Transportation And Logistics domain
- Have lead the team of 15 members while working in Confidential and Confidential .
- Given training and mentored newly joined laterals and freshers about business domain as well as tools and standard documents used in the projects
- Worked as a QA analyst for the creation and execution of automation test scripts and Test Suites with Selenium Grid/Web Driver using Test NG, Maven and Java.
- Even have worked as a developer and have expertise in Java,Python, C++ and C .
- Very dedicated and flexible professional.
- Good in team coordination.
- Good in interaction with client while requirement gathering.
- Extensive understanding of agile methodology, Software Development and Testing Life Cycle and Waterfall methodology .
- Strong technical, logical and analytical skills.
- Domain knowledge of Government and Private Health Insurance ( Metavance, Humana ) sector in US , Banking , e-com merce and Freight Transportation And Logistics domain and Confidential payment gateway for clearing and settlement process.
Automation Tools: Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium RC, Selenium IDE and TestNG, Junit, Eclipse, QTP
Programming Languages: Core Java, C++, and Python, HTML.
Databases: MYSQL, SQL Server, and Mongo DB,Oracle, SQL,DB2.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Ubuntu, and Mac OS X, Unix, Mainframe.
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Centre, JIRA and Bugzilla.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, and Jenkins.
Version Control tool: Git, SVN .
Test Methodology: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall, STLC
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Sr. Software Tester ( QA Tester)
- Work as an automation tester with Java, selenium, testNG.s
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Sr. Software Tester ( QA and Manual and basic Mainframe Tester)
- Working as a Quality Assurance Analyst in the testing team for preparation and execution of Automation Test Scripts, and Test Suites with Selenium Web Driver/Grid using Test NG, Maven and Java.
- Worked in Agile methodology
- Performed testing in GRID backend on a large enterprise level application built on Service oriented Architecture.
- Developed test scripts using core Java and Test NG test cases using Eclipse IDE.
- Proficient at creating and executing SQL queries involving multiple tables using join statements and validated it against Web-UI.
- Created Test plan, test design and test cases documents.
- Testing business requirements. Creating and finding input test data.
- Running mainframe jobs, writing JCLs.
- Doing core/config setup required for test data. Package implementation and support file extraction
- Performing various kinds of testing like functional, regression, UAT, integration, Sanity.
- Updating Requirement Traceability matrix regarding the status of deliverables.
Environment: Win NT,MVS(Mainframe)DBMS: SQL, DB2, Java
Project Lead ( QA Tester )
- Managing the team of 15 members. Assigning tasks to them and mentoring them. Solving the challenges if they face any. Monitoring their task status to make sure delivery happens in time. Reporting the status of tasks in status call meeting with client.
- Developed test scripts using Core Java and TestNG test cases using Eclipse IDE.
- Created web UI tests using Selenium Web driver (tests written in Java)
- Worked as webservices and GUI tester.
- Developed and deployed the business on line application for Bank of Irelands corporate clients.
- Testing web sites and testing on iOS, android, and other mobile web applications
- Accountable for the Test Plan development, Test Case Creation, Test Data Setup, test execution and system testing.
- Responsible for the Defect Tracking and Defect Reporting.
- Recreation, retesting and regression testing of defects logged by client.
- Worked in Agile and waterfall methodology
- Point of Contact (POC) for domain business logic to help Automation team.
- Provided Mainframe and Manual Testing training to new joiners
- Created and monitored requirement traceability matrix
- Created and found test data from application as well as by running SQL queries
Environment: Win NT, Unix, Java, Python, MySQL, Oracle, SQL,DB2
Project Lead ( QA and Manual tester )
- Managing the team of 7 members. Assigning tasks to them and helping them to complete their task in time.
- Developed and deployed applications for Humana’s back end.
- Involvd in design and development of keyword-driven automation framework using Selenium Webdriver.
- Analysis of test requirement and automation feasibility.
- Developed Selenium test cases using TestNG framework.
- Reporting the status of team member’s tasks in status meeting call with the client.
- Instrumental in writing Test Plan, test cases and creating test data
- Testing Web services, Online GUI application/ APIs/ Batch Jobs in Window NT, MVS and Unix environment
- Identifying, investigating, reporting and tracking defects in Jira.
- Defect Re-testing & SRT testing logged by clients
- Actively involved in Onsite communication, Batch Cycle execution and monitoring, ABEND fixing and other related activities.
- Instrumental in High level requirement understanding, creating test plan and testing workbook creation.
- Responsible for the design and creation of Batch Manual Documents, RDDs & WDDs.
- Given training on Humana application, US Healthcare Domain, Business Logic and other related tools to more than 150 people working in Support teams, BPO teams working on US Healthcare related assignments
- Mentoring new team members working on different assignments of the project.
- Business Knowledge acquisition and sharing.
Software Tester ( QA and Manual)
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Junit and Java.
- Found and created test data from application as well as by performing CRUD operation (SQL queries) in the database tables
- Reporting bugs in Test Director.
- Performed system testing, User acceptance testing, integration testing, regression testing and Sanity Testing.
Software Developer ( Java developer and Manual tester )
- Implemented claim’s adjudication, inpatient, outpatient and dental claim’s entry process.
- Added functionality for enrollments of members
- Created reporting system on benefits packages being selected by new members for trend analysis.
- Voiding duplicate claims from the system and generating reports of duplicated claims.