- Over 7+ years of extensive experience in Analyzing, Designing and Implementation of QA testing for Web based and Client/Server applications using Manual Confidential esting and Performance Testing as a Lead Tester and handled all processes and reported to stakeholder and team for better understanding.
- Worked in many environments From Desktop Application to Cloud Application and wide experience with AWS and Azure Models.
- Approached different testing methods as per need, and found bugs Confidential early stages, saving thousands of dollars.
- Learned new tools and methodology for better understanding and to update my knowledge.
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Defect life cycle management and different methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experienced with various types of testing like GUI testing, Web testing, Regression testing, User Acceptance Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, End to End Testing, Unit Testing & Performance Testing.
- Expertise in creating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and interacting with business owners for validations.
- Good Confidential testing Load Scripts for end to end performance testing using HP LoadRunner, Performance Center and Jmeter, Neoload.
- Experience in working with Application Servers, Database Servers and Mainframe systems.
- Proficient in using locators like CSS, XPath and DOM for locating the elements in Selenium, SAHI.
- Experience in analyzing ETL mapping documents and creating SQL scripts based on ETL mapping documents to compare data outputs.
- Mobile Testing with Appium, Protractor, Espresso.
- Knowledge in relational databases like OracleSQL, Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Excellent experience with build tools like MAVEN, ANT and managing Java automation projects using them.
- Developed automation test cases, executed test scripts from test lab and logged defects in JIRA/ALM.
- Able to generate crash reports and report it to developers for Error Debugging.
- Worked on multiple projects and extensively involved in User Acceptance testing (UAT), End to End, Sanity Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Validation testing, Performance Testing, black box, white box and Cross - Browser testing.
- Experience in integrating Appium with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge in designing data driven frameworks for reading data from excel sheets using TestNG data provider.
- Experience in automation mainly based on Web Driver and Test NG, Django, Bamboo framework with Java programming language and POM (Page Object Model) using Python and Perl, Ruby.
Testing methods: Agile, Waterfall
Testing Tools: Performance Center, Load Runner, Jmeter, NeoLoad, Cucumber, protractor, Unified Functional Testing, QTP, SoapUI, JMeter, Postman, Firebug, Firepath
Testing framework: TestNG, Junit, Page Object Model, Jasmin, Django, Cucumber, Espresso, Bamboo.
Test Management Tools: HP ALM/ Quality Center, JIRA, Clear quest
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, TFS
Integrated Development Environment: Eclipse, Visual Studio
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
Database Management Systems: Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OS, UNIX, LINUX
Confidential, Teaneck, NJ
Lead QA Engineer
- Managed multiple projects with a fast-paced environment with hardware & software embedded systems.
- Created good practice to catch bugs in initial stages with custom checkpoints and constant meetings.
- Worked closely with Developers (6) to ensure smooth transition.
- Participated & contributed in all-important decision-making brainstorming sessions.
- Used Jira to create stories and bugs and tracked them throughout the life cycle.
- Working Knowledge with GIT and Jenkins.
- Created a good team from scratch to achieve timely deployment processes.
- Created separate project test cases to ensure good quality application and hardware sync.
- Worked on Albert 1, Gaitway, Nova, Albert 2 with Hardware software combination.
- Worked on AWS with S3 bucket to track data storage and security.
- Worked on automation project for testing on windows based application (standalone) & website with Selenium.
- Worked on Mobile Application to scan foot and collect valuable data for machine Learning.
- Worked with iPhone, iPad & Android devices for testing the Albie app through Test Flight.
- Worked on MySQL database for data validation and compiling test results with multiple locations for accuracy and consistency.
- Gained experience working on end to end multiple projects and maintaining good quality software and hardware.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Managed three different projects Confidential the same time with 7 QA Engineers and allocated them to different tasks as per project need.
- Created streamlined processes for error free execution and generated reports for the team to promote better understanding.
- Worked closely with the team from the beginning to create BRD and FRD documentation.
- Helped our Scrum Master to give a presentation each week to make sure our progress is on schedule.
- Used Jira to create stories and bugs and tracked them throughout their life cycle.
- Working Knowledge with GIT and Jenkins.
- Worked on Cloud based Projects for central processing, worked with AWS storage for Few data and tested and validated queries.
- Performed API testing on test client. (payment gateway)
- Worked on several API like Converge, ViaConex, CommerceSDK, fuseBox, PaySDK.
- Created test cases in TestRail for projects that used Redmine.
- Used Selenium for automation testing, saving time and effort.
- Developed test plan for functionality based testing.
- Used Jmeter for performance testing.
- Attended daily scrum and two week sprints In AGILE Methodology.
- Tested groups and permissions for each user group.
- Also helped in fanfare projects for final release versions.
- Worked In UL project for reusing our API Parameters and giving guidelines to other Developers.
Confidential - Richardson, TX
B A / Quality Assurance Tester
- Performed sanity testing of ATT U-Verse Order management systems.
- Helped team to create FRD documentation and created used cases as per client requirement.
- Created test scripts for ATT order management systems and clarify.
- Used Cucumber Framework with selenium Sync with Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Developed the test plan for manual based testing of the functional requirement.
- Attended Weekly Defect report meetings and presented progress updates.
- Automated test suites for accurate and timely delivery of each release.
- Used AGILE For product Development.
- Utilized MS excel to report progress and defect tracking.
- Performed functional testing of call logging tool tech support, billing and sales.
- Automated Scripts for retesting Product in Dev and UAT Environment.
- Reported weekly and daily reports for stability of the product.
- Involved actively in function specification walkthrough and brainstorming with the technical team for converting the business functional requirements into technical specification with BA.
- Created requirement traceability matrix in QC for betterment and process.
- Worked parallel with system configuration, integration, training, rollout, support, maintenance, and improvements.
- Documented, configured custom reporting functionality.
Environment: HP ALM Quality center, Case complete, Load runner, MS excel, Test Rail, Jira, Confluence, Bit-Bucket, Git Bash/Gui, SharePoint, AWS.Education: