- Over 8 years of QA/ Testing experience in all phases of life cycle, including requirements gathering, development of use cases and user stories, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking, management and reporting. Federal Medicaid Member/ Program Integrity & Provider Claims Support
- Adept at manual testing of systems, integration, user acceptance, positive and negative, functionality and regression.
- Liaise with stake holders, developers, project managers, and user representatives in application design and document reviews
- Superior analytical, troubleshooting, communication and presentation skills
- Developed, reviewed and executed test plans and scripts for positive, negative and regression test case scenarios based on business requirements.
- Utilizing SharePoint to report and track bugs/defects and providing updates on retested and resolved bugs.
- Interacting with developers, system engineers and consultants to identify application defects.
- Testing assignments specific to Cigna’s COB/MSP file Processing, Cigna’s Group Employer Portal and Cigna’s Monthly Reconciliation Reports
QA Systems Test Analyst/ BA
- Determined testing requirements, developed, reviewed and executed test plans and scripts for positive, negative, regression and integration test case scenarios.
- Utilizing Jira to report and track bugs/defects and providing updates on retested and resolved bugs. Interacting with developers, system engineers and consultants to identify application defects.
- Facilitated daily defect report meetings, triaged reported issues and analyzed progress updates
- Testing assignments specific to Workday Benefits and Integration modules.
- Created test cycles, test cases and identified SME’s and testers to participate in UAT
- Created E2E Test Plan document and E2E Test Close Out Report
UAT QA Tester
- User Acceptance Testing of Claims and EOB’s in the Medicaid/Medical Insurance Business Area.
- QNXT Claims testing, QNXT EOB testing. Executing test plans, test case and creating test results documentation.
- Data mining in QNXT and SQL. Building, submitting and processing of test claims via QNXT
- Utilizing SharePoint to report and track bugs/defects and to provide updates on resolved and retested issues.
Quality Control Test Analyst
- UAT testing in Medicaid Pharmaceutical business area for various states.
- Created test plans, test cases, test execution and test documentation.
- Data mining, researching defects/bugs, logging defects.
- Data loads for drug formulary updated and file loads for eligibility updates
- Daily use of SharePoint and Jira
QA Systems Integration Test Lead
- Provided technical assistance to providers during enrollment in the HealthPas (MIHMS) Portal. Resolved Provider/ Clients issues via telephone/email troubleshooting.
- Conducted analysis to address EDI Rejection Reports. Created and tested EDI files to ensure correct data was submitted. Assisted providers with 4010 and 5010 compliance testing.
- Creation and execution of test plans and test cases. Extensive testing in the NDC, EDI, Provider Enrollment and Integration Business Areas. Creating test supporting documents. Claims data research. Interface testing, Processing of UC4 jobs. NDC Edits SME, EDI SME, QNXT SME.
- Mentoring/Assisting Test Associates and Test Analysts. Peer review of completed test plans, test cases and test documentation. Onboarding/Training new Test Associates and Test Analysts. Creating LOE Estimates on assigned tickets.
- Project Lead with offshore test team during SIT & UAT testing throughout the ACA Federal Initiative Project. Working with BA’s, PM’s, developers, business architects during ACA Project.
- Advanced knowledge of QNXT, Process Manager, Report Manager and HealthPas Portal (R1 & R2).