- A certified Scrum Master and Certified tester with over 7 years of experience in IT Testing.
- Proficient in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in Analyzing requirements, designing, executing manual and automated test cases, test conditions.
- Worked on an Agile projects and Agile - based/Agile-Waterfall Hybrid development projects.
- Able to identify and implement any process improvements. Experience in a full range of Scrum, XP, and Lean practices.
- Highly Proficient in different types of testing like Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Performance Testing, Smoke & Sanity Testing.
- Performed database validation using IBM Data Studio with Mainframe DB2 to confirm data integrity and used HIVE database management tool to retrieve data from No SQL database.
- Performed root cause analysis on defects and continuously enhanced test cases to cover various use cases in Rally and HP ALM.
- Expert in Test Planning, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Configuration Management, Test Metrics.
- Worked with Product Owner and Subject Matter Experts to analyze the scope of the project and to jot down the acceptance criteria for the user-stories.
- Participated in project design sessions for Business Scenarios and Enhancements (on existing systems) with the functional and technical team.
- Used XML Spy, Altova tool to mock test XMLs to meet testing scenarios and used Beyond Compare Tool to validate response XML tags.
- Conducted Performance Testing using HP Load Runner and Chrome Developer tools and performed security vulnerability testing across different environments.
- Hands on experience on Splunk dashboards validations.
Operation Systems: Windows, Linux
Language: SQL, HTML
Database: Oracle DB2, MS-SQL Server, MS-Access, HIVE database.
Tools: and Technologies: Siebel, PEGA PRPC 7 & 8, IBM Data Studio for DB2.
Testing Tools: Rally, HP ALM, IBM Rational Requisite Pro, HP Quality Center
Utilities/Others: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS- PowerPoint, SOUP UI, Swagger, HP UFT, Splunk, Altova, Beyond Compare, SnagIt, postman.
BSQA Lead and Scrum Master
- Conduct/Participate in onshore daily standup meetings to provide or get status on tasks.
- Managed offshore testing team and conducted daily status review meetings to collect updates from the offshore team.
- Prepared individual daily status reports for Bi-weekly sprint planning meetings.
- Attended SOS meeting and provided documents for the various tasks pulled into the sprint.
- Perform backlog planning based on project implementation dates and discuss with the Agile triangle regarding the expected deliverables.
- Worked on Siebel and PEGA platforms which involve Agile projects and Agile-based/Agile-Waterfall Hybrid development projects.
- Worked with the UI team in building wireframes/prototypes for the various Small/Large Group Quoting (SellPoint) tool screens in PEGA PRPC to achieve a user-friendly experience.
- Develop, maintain and execute PEGA PRPC v7x test cases according to test plans for the release.
- Executed automated test cases using HP Unified Functional Testing 12.5 automation tool.
- Worked on the PEGA upgrade project and validated the application UI changes, performance
- Performed PEGA clipboard testing using developer portal. And ran activities with developer access and used TRACER to identify the integration failures.
- Worked on Siebel and PEGA integrated projects and provided SOP documents for users and the external teams.
- Perform database validation using IBM Data Studio with Mainframe DB2 to confirm data integrity. Initiated requests via SOUP UI and validated the received responses through the Swagger tool.
- Worked on Performance Testing using HP Load Runner and CHROME Developer tools.
- Proficient in analyzing Splunk reports created based on the PEGA logs.
- Accountability across multiple functions and teams, including facilitation/coordination with external customers and vendors, creating and executing complex tests across multiple platforms.
- Conducted business reviews with the developer and analyst to reduce the requirement gaps.
- Responsible for ensuring end to end testing methodology, including all appropriate documentation and requirements.
- Made recommendations on scope, timelines, and assists management with capacity planning. Forecasts and estimates testing related work.
IT Testing Specialist/ Business Analyst (BSQA)
- Analyzed User and Functional Requirements Specifications.
- Confirmed approaches/processes for risk-based testing of each feature in the project effort and prioritize test execution to assess high risk/high impact scenarios.
- Participated in status calls to coordinate with QA team members daily and aid as a mentor on technical aspects by directing them through WebEx sessions.
- Document defects in HP ALM and attend the triage to evaluate priority of defect with business based on overall application functionality and Participate in Root Cause Analysis sessions.
- Worked on Siebel - Java integration projects and validated the XML tags based on the data mapping provided and schema.
- Performed GUI testing for Siebel server upgrade project, which involved testing the data displayed, layouts of the screens, views and entities like Pick applets, MVG applets, Static Pick list, APP-level changes.
- Worked on Siebel service request created by various integration teams and performed activities to close the request.
- Report missing elements found in the system and functional requirements to other Developers, Business Analysts and Systems Analysts.
- Prepared traceability matrix to analyses the efficiency and performance of the system.
- Worked with business to get the UAT scenarios and created data based on the requirements.
- Ran queries in Siebel applets to retire data and export into excel file and provided the extracts to business.
- Reviewed Siebel use case documents prepared and executed test scripts and uploaded the test results and defects in HP ALM.
- Conducted weekly Walkthroughs and participated in QA meetings on how to improve current processes and reduce the turnaround time.
- Conduct Performance Testing and Security Vulnerability Testing across several different environments after the code merge.
Programmer Analyst (QA)
- Work with technical architects to discuss issues on the existing systems as well as the impacts on the new implementations.
- Instituted solutions to reduce application system error by 20%, leading to an enhanced user experience.
- Worked on the Siebel UI and validate the system capacities in various views and applets.
- Worked on the Siebel records export functionality and retired opportunity data and provided the extracts to business on demand.
- Proactively identified gaps in the business process and coordinates resolution across IT and or business teams on Siebel functionality.
- Worked with other developers to understand the functionality and process flow for the business scenarios identified during the requirement sessions.
- Perform validation on all assigned user stories in the sprint and provide detailed analysis on test results.
- Created Bugs or defects in HP QC for the issues identified in the system.
- Provided cost benefit and economic evaluations of projected and current programs.
- Qualitatively and quantitatively analyzed the program effectiveness in meeting operational objectives.
- Co-ordinated with Users and other people in the team to prepare UAT data for UAT testing for every enterprise release.
Programmer Analyst (QA)
- Worked closely with the technical team to attain technical and functional knowledge.
- Researched applicable business and management practices for implementation of company programs and operations.
- Responsible for programming/coding assignments on a regular basis.
- Worked on testing the effectiveness and Accuracy of functionality.
- Participated in the facilitation and coordination of user acceptance testing.
- Worked with development team to schedule, execute and test design enhancements evaluating and recommending quality improvements.
- Ensured test results are accurate, thorough and appropriately documented.
- Aid in the definition/refinement of stories (business requirements) by helping to derive usage scenarios and acceptance test criteria.
Programmer Analyst (QA)
- Attended requirement meetings and documented meeting notes and circulated among the team.
- Participated in design meeting to understand the project scope and technical information of the application.
- Prepared regression test plan for feature enhancements.
- Worked with dev team to identify the unit test and system test scenarios.
- Documented and resolved errors and provided feedback on testing activity through weekly reports.