- Quality Assurance professional with many years of experience in various high technology companies.
- Areas of expertise include designing and implementing test cases, Gathering Business requirements, SDLC, System integration testing, recommending product improvements, and ensuring functional performance.
- Excellent team and project management skills.
- Tomcat Web Server
- Cisco PIX Firewall
- CheckPoint - NG Firewall
- Oracle 9i
- Sybase ASE 11.9 .2 - 12.5.x
- MS SQL Server
- JDK 1.8. TCP/IP
- Ms Office Suite
- Win 10
- Remedy CRM
- MIMIC Network Simulation
- Windows Server 2016 TP5
- Windows Server 2008/XP
- RH Enterprise Linux
- Trend Micro Scan mail and IMSS
- Java and .net
- Microsoft Test Manager
- C #
- Eclipse IDE
- SAP Hybris
- IBM PC
- Dell 7440
- IBM RS6000
- Sun Enterprise 4000
- IBM 4341
- IBM 3033
Confidential, Westlake Village CA
UAT Project Manager
- Lead efforts around UAT planning and authoring of test plans, software testing management throughout the SDLC and end user training on the new software.
- Lead test plan reviews involving key stakeholders across the line of business and partner services to obtain sign off.
- Partner with LOB subject matter experts to create test scripts based on business requirements.
- Lead test script review sessions involving key stakeholders across the LOB, technology and partners to obtain sign off.
- Manage resource plan, secure resources and lead execution of test scripts and document results.
- Deliver communication plan around the test approach, results and supporting training documentation and reports with key stakeholders across the LOB and technology
- Closely monitor and manage progress of defects found during testing. Escalate issues that are not being resolved on a timely basis or not meeting SLA standards.
- Lead post implementation meetings to identify and document issues to avoid in upcoming releases
Confidential, Calabasas, CA
Ecommerce UX\UI Analyst
- End to End testing of product order workflow
- Testing of website components
- Pushing of Upsell and Cross Sell products\content edits via SAP Hybris and Smart Edit
- Creation and testing of promotions within SAP Hybris
- Testing website integrity and its functionality
- User Acceptance Testing
- Testing of the websites on IOS and Android mobile phones.
- Recommendation for website optimization and website navigation and improvements
- Providing daily status and summary reports
- Bug entry and test case management in JIRA Zephyr
- Website certification to GO LIVE
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Testing of legacy desktop and Web Applications for the “Lift and Shift” or straight migration to the Azure\AWS cloud platforms.
- Performance and Load testing using Jmeter and Blazemeter for baseline performance measuring of the migrated applications
- Test execution of regression scripts of fixes to web apps in production.
- Test of Web Applications on both Windows 7 and Mac
- Browser testing on IE v11, Chrome, Safari and FireFox
- API testing using Postman Put\Get with JSON.
- .net 4.5
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
- Responsible for test strategy planning, test cases, and test execution, of new software and hardware integration requests from the business units.
- Administering the created test case artifacts in HP Quality Center ALM 12.20.
- Re-imaging of the Win 7 test computers in preparation for testing the wrapper packages pushed to test computers which contained the new software via Altiris.
- Business Unit requests for integration deliverables covered all areas of the technical spectrum from Amazon Alexis to Reflector v2 to IOS and Android mobile testing and updates.
- Testing of propriety in-house Siebel software systems, Hero, Heart and NWCS web apps .net 4.6, and certifying before submission for management approvals for release to production.
- Windows 10 exploratory testing for the migration of the core applications to that OS.
- Website performance reporting using Fiddler and Internet Explorer v11 developer tools.
- Planned and implemented software installations and configured rating.
- Expert in system analysis, requirements analysis, defined test strategy, use cases, test plans, test cases, user training.
- Implementing and maintaining systems and performing of day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Weekly QA meetings in a hybrid Agile environment.
Confidential, Agoura Hills, CA
Lead SQA Analyst\Business Systems Analyst
- Responsible for creating a QA department from inception, interviewed and managed offshore resources from the Ukraine to augment the test plan\execution\automation for a data Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery software application for Windows platforms and enterprise systems both physical and Hypervisor Virtual Machines hosted on Windows Hyper-V and VMware vSphere 5.5 and 6.0
- Creation of test strategies, the maintaining, and executing of test plans and test cases against supported hardware and software platforms in Visual Studio and Microsoft Test Manager. Increased test cases from 0 to 3000, in addition to the automation initiative by the offshore resources.
- Data Backups and Restores from Amazon AWS - S3 buckets.
- Business requirement gathering and estimating of test efforts.
- Analyzing and communicating test results.
- Defect tracking.
- Managing of the day-to-day QA activities.
- Review requirements with developers and other QA engineers for consistency and accuracy.
- Participate in the use of established test processes and methodologies.
- Work with other departmental staff to achieve QA team objectives.
- Work closely with Technical Support staff as an escalation path and keep close tabs on emerging issues from Support that require addressing, and the fostering of a healthy synergy between the groups.
- Member of the Technology Group and Product Management Group.
- Championed the introduction of the agile scrum development methodology into the organization.
- PowerPoint and Excel Executive presentations to company owners\partners of the new QA efforts\roadmaps.
- Implemented and analyzing business clients by installing, configuring, and supporting.
- Introduced software to the production environment that has been sufficiently examined or tested whenever possible and approved by the proper personnel before the change is implemented.
- Data driven testing with XML and CSV
- SQL queries and data validation\modifying in MSSQL and MYSQL database tables.
- Measured the web traffic of Confidential .com with Google Analytics.
- Testing of application installs and rendered web reports on IOS and Android mobile phones.
- Migration testing of Windows 7 to Windows 10 and servers to Windows Server 2016.
- End to End Ecommerce testing and UAT, along with user training.
Confidential, Simi Valley, CA
SQA Test Analyst
- Expertise in audit documentation and techniques.
- Assists in the preparation and conduction of Quality Control (QC) routines to assist project objectives.
- Identify audit control deficiencies, recommend control improvements and initiate controls, based on management approval.
- Quantitative problem solving.
- Effective communication.
- Prioritized and manage time effectively.
- Minimal supervision and competency to work on most phases of QC activities.
- QA Testing with QC tools and test scripts.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Creation of test scripts.
- Use of HP ALM v11.0 (Quality Center) for test script execution and defect creation\tracking.
- SQL queries for data validation and manipulation of a MSSQL RDMS.
- Data validation and document review.
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
SQA Test Analyst
- Participates in requirements gathering discussions as part of skeleton team to understand requirements and provide feedback on requirements testability.
- Reviews Solution Analysis Specification (SAS) and Centralized Offer Requirements (COR) for completeness and testability and provide feedback.
- Documents requirements defects during SAS reviews and share with business analysts.
- Reviews high Level Design document and provide feedback to ensure requirements are testable.
- Reviews project specifications and works with other organizations to understand the functional and system requirements for functional, performance and end to end testing impacts, including the system software design, internal and external interfaces, use cases, etc.
- Aptitude to step through requirements and create positive and negative test cases (Real world scenarios)
- Creates detailed LOE for project SQA test activities.
- Develops high level project test scenarios and generates high level test procedures and logistics to properly and rigorously test the system requirements and functionality per the project specifications
- Ensures team completes all action items identified during the planning sessions
- Works with the cross-functional teams to resolve requirement issues (and ensure requirements are testable.
- Ability to analyze problems, understand implications of options, propose and implement solutions specific to testing.
- Prioritizes work efforts based on risk, importance and factors external to SQA.
- Participates in lessons learned sessions and ensures follow through on action items
Confidential, Culver City, CA
Principal SQA Analyst
- Software testing for the Channel\POSIT Alert product in an Agile XP programming environment.
- Test case design from iteration stories for electronic trading software.
- Excel traceability Matrices for system integration and regression test cases.
- Test case executions and User Acceptance Testing and training.
- Business requirements gathering, process analysis and improvement.
- Attend teleconference meetings with global venue development teams in Europe and Asia-pacific.
- Preparation of SOX documentation for releases.
- Staging of certified builds for general release.
- Coordination of Channel\POSIT Alert website content with the website department.
- Execution and modification of QTP scripts.
- .net 4.5 - Client\Server model.
- WCF to WPF migration for animation.
- Testing of application installs and rendered web reports on IOS and Android mobile phones.
- Silverlight integration into the application.
- SQL queries for backend data validation.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
Sr. SQA Analyst
- Responsible for software testing to assure the quality and performance of Confidential software products.
- Made changes to software design processes to correct errors in the original implementation and extend the product to add new features or performance improvements.
- Designed and facilitated major functional or performance enhancements for existing or new products.
- Reviewed requirements, specifications, and designs to assure product quality; developed and implemented plans and tests for product quality or performance assurance.
- Worked on problems of diverse complexity and scope. Exercised independent judgment to determine appropriate action, with minimal supervision.
- The analysis and testing of new software integration and test ware design/creation.
- The authoring of test plans/suites for system/client/server/website UI and regression testing, along with documentation creation.
- Business critical responsibilities as assigned by management. The installation of and not limited to, SSIM, Firewalls, MSSQL databases, Oracle databases, DB2 databases, MySQL, Webservers, JRE’s, OS patches, Operating Systems
- Installed Microsoft DNS, Domain Controllers, and Active Directories or other requested software.
- Created and filed/tracked software defects through the SDLC until resolution is obtained.