- Highly skilled IT professional with over 20 years of experience in quality assurance and testing. Proven success deploying functional tests and developing technical solutions for global teams and clients.
- Meticulous attention to detail with talent for designing and executing test plans and cases for financial transaction processing services applications.
- Strong project management and leadership skills, able to work closely with business representatives and cross - functional IT teams; direct multiple tasks effectively; and deliver high-quality results within deadline and on budget.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Full Life Cycle Project Management
- Systems Launch / Implementation
- EFT, Debit, and Transaction Processing
- Client Relationship Management
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Backup and Contingency Strategies
- Problem Resolution / Troubleshooting
- User Training and Support
Platforms: Windows (98, NT, 2000, XP, Windows 7, Windows 10), Windows NT 4.0
Hardware: Tandem (TXP, VLX, Cyclone, Himalaya, Blade), IBM compatible PCs
Confidential | Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Software Test Analyst
- Performed migrations of member banks from Worldpay onto the Confidential platform to support the Confidential acquisition of Worldpay.
- Configured new customers in multiple Connex databases housed on the HP NonStop. Executed manual testing using Confidential VTS, Confidential MAS, Confidential MDS, FINSIM and various proprietary simulators.
- Configured entities in multiple Connex databases that linked Regional and National networks to Confidential gateway switches.
- Developed job aids documentation to assist in training new hires.
Confidential | Parsippany, New Jersey
Quality Assurance Engineering Lead
- Performed analysis of features for in corporation in Sprint Cycles within the Agile environment.
- Executed manual tests for validation of features.
- Documented manual tests within Silk Central
QA Analyst and Automation Engineer
- Used Connex/Advantage finance software as member of Tandem project to provide comprehensive EFT software solutions.
- Automated new and performed VTS regression during test cycles using HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) platform.
- Introduced new requirements and linkages for functional testing in HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) system.
- Collaborated with cross-functional team including business partners, IT department, and technical support personnel to ensure quality and timely delivery of all scheduled releases within budget.
- Documented and revised code to resolve software defects.
QA Analyst | Senior Engineer
- Worked closely with multiple internal and external project teams and management to perform functional testing of quarterly software enhancements (e.g. SIM++ for transaction generation) and emergency production solutions.
- Led several large-scale testing projects including migration of Tandem test nodes from Himalaya S Series CPU to Blade, execution of DRNET performance testing for multisite concurrency, conversion of testing environments from XPNET to TMS messaging software, and testing updates for Debit platform for Chip (EMV) validation services.