- ERP Consultant with over 12 years experience in the design, development, configuration and implementation of HR and Financial systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with functional users, technical staff, and management.
- Strong Functional and Technical background with expertise in Workday Core HCM, Recruiting, Onboarding, Benefits, Time Tracking, Performance and Development, Absence Mangement, Succession Planning, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Learning, and Financials - Core Accounting, Supplier Accounts and Contracts, Customer Accounts and Contracts, Business Assets, Banking, Budgets, Projects, Expenses, Procurement, and Inventory
WORKDAY LEAD QA
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- Developed Test Plans, and Test Strategy for all testing activities related to and designed for Workday Financials Accounting, Supplier Accounts and Contracts, Customer Accounts and Contracts, Business Assets, Banking, Procurement and Financial Accounting.
- Reviewed Business processes, Requirements, Technical and Functional specifications documents and identified configuration and design changes. Provided support, issue research and resolution for various test phases. Documented resolutions for issues found. Identifed Test Requirements from Specifications, Developed Test Scenarios and Test Cases and designed the Test coverage plan.
- Performed Tenant Build Testing, End to End Testing, SIT, UAT, Reports Testing, and Security Testing.
- Tested EIBs, Core Connectors and Studio integrations. Completion of a full testing lifecycle, including all testing deliverables as defined in the client SOPs.
- Create and maintain Functional Test Cases, Execute and Evaluate Test Cases and Report Test Results using Jira.
- Creation and proper maintenance of the JIRA records based on the Change Requests identified.
- Post go-live support for break/fixes due to any breaks that may have been introduced.
WORKDAY LEAD QA
- Assessed legacy system processes, and developed transformative business use cases, and created corresponding Workday Business Processes for HR and Financials. Defined and designed upstream and downstream system integrations.
- Iteratively configured Core HR, Recruiting, Benefits, Time Tracking, Performance and Development, Absence Mangement, Succession Planning, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Financial Accounting, Supplier Accounts and Contracts, Customer Accounts and Contracts, Business Assets, Banking, Procurement, and Inventory based on client requirements. Setup new Companies, Locations, Location Hierarchies. Setup Domain Security policies, User-Based Security, Role-Based Security, Business Process Security. Performed Unit Tests on system changes.
- Helped conduct validation sessions and make changes to business processes.
- Tested Workday Reports and Dashboards for HR, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, and Payroll. Loaded data into Workday via EIBs.
- Provided production support and troubleshooting on customer’s Workday issues and tickets.
WORKDAY LEAD QA
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Translated business requirements into test scenarios, cases and scripts for Financial Accounting, Supplier Accounts and Contracts, Customer Accounts and Contracts, Business Assets, Banking, Budgets, Procurement and Security based on customer’s requirements.
- Review test scenarios, and test scripts and ensure complete coverage. Particiapte in Review meetings and make presentations to the client on a regular basis. Responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on testing aspects of application. Setup new Company, Company Hierarchy.
- Cost Center and Setup Domain Security policies, User-Based Security, Role-Based Security, Business Process Security. Performed Unit Tests on system changes. Created Workday Report Writer reports and Dashboards for Procurement, Supplier Accounts and Customer Accounts.
- Created and modified Workday BP (Business Processes). Loaded data into Workday via EIBs. Adhere to best test practices, standards and processes, troubleshoot test issues, record test results, track and prioritize defects. Provided production support and troubleshooting on customer’s Workday issues and tickets. Published a weekly dash board to report to stakeholders as a part of weekly testing communciation. Assist Business Users with executing test scripts and training.
- Led the testing team, conduct daily review meetings and provide project sizing and resolution to problems encountered during testing. Interact with the business and review business requirements and provide project sizing.
- Prepare Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases for ePro, AP, EX, BI, AR, AM, and GL modules. Prepare Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases for PS Core HR, Benefits, Payroll and Time and Labor modules.
- People Tools Upgrade testing of FSCM modules - BI, AR, Procurement, AP, AM, EX and GL Perform Integration testing, System testing, Functional Testing, Regression testing, End to End Testing, and UAT.
- Test maintenance tickets and log defects uing Quality Center. Provide knowledge transfer and end-user/training and prepared extensive documentation of processes tested.
- Provide user assistance and direction for ad hoc data reporting using the PS query and SQL Navigator.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Created business process maps, data flow diagrams for business processes emphasizing AP, AR, BI, Cash Management, GL for ACA Healthcare Exchange (MBP, MRP interface files).
- Worked closely with business to provide solutions design for HR/Benefits/Payroll business processes including setup, implemention and support.
- Design and test Benefit Interfaces for LTD, VSP, AAS, FSA and various 401(k) and Pension Interfaces.
- Provide support to Users during Open Enrollment and post Open Enrollment activities.