- 7+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) including analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of applications as a Software Engineer, QA Analyst and Tester.
- Attending various ceremonies such as Sprint Planning meeting, Scrum, Backlog grooming, Sprint Review and Retrospective.
- Collaborating closely with Product Owners and Business Analysts in Agile Projects.
- Experience in Manual and Automation Testing of Web - based applications.
- Well understanding of Business Requirement Specifications, Functional Specifications and Design Documentations and converting them into Test Scenarios.
- Comprehensive experience in implementing, monitoring, and reporting Key Metrics to ensure the highest quality Deliverables and identify areas to improve Testing Coverage.
- Ability in designing and implementation of Automation Frameworks using Java, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, REST Assured, JDBC, Apache POI.
- Extensive Test Automation experience using Behavior Driven Development framework (BDD) with Cucumber and Test-Driven Development (TDD) Framework using TestNG.
- Working with Selenium Grid running multiple tests across different browsers, operating systems in parallel.
- Testing applications on different browsers such as IE, Firefox, Headless Firefox, Chrome, Headless Chrome, Edge, Opera.
- Performing the Unit Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Integration Testing, System Testing, Browser Compatibility Testing and Security Testing of Client-Server and Web Based Applications.
- Highly experienced in creating, modifying, and maintaining new and existing Automation Framework models: Behavior-Driven Development (BDD), Test-Driven Development (TDD), Hybrid, Data-Driven and utilizing Gherkin language.
- Strong knowledge of Cucumber BDD, Scenarios, Scenario outlines, features and step definitions and generating the Cucumber reports.
- Installing, configuring, and integrating Automation Scripts on Continuous Integration tools (CI/CD) such as Jenkins for scheduled Test Suite execution and working on testing in Amazon Web services (AWS) EC2 instances.
- Experience in working with various Version Control Systems such as GIT and SVN and repositories in GitHub, Bitbucket.
- Experienced in different Automation framework design patterns as Page Object Model (POM) by creating element for each page object and reused all the objects in various scripts and Singleton to provide robustness and uniformity within the framework.
- Demonstrated competency of DevOps related Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes and cloud services such as Amazon AWS EC2
- Performing Database and Backend testing by creating advanced SQL Queries for data validation and integrity.
- Developing automation Test Cases, Test Suites, Test Scripts for RESTful API testing using Rest Assured, Swagger and Postman.
- Effectively utilizing the defect-reporting and defect-tracking tools like JIRA, ASANA, Confluence, Azure DevOps.
- Selenium WebDriver
- Rest API
- AWS Code Pipeline
- Load Runner
- Data Driven
- Page Object Model (POM)
- SQL Server
- Azure DevOps
- Rest Assured
- SOAP UI
TEST Automation Engineer
Confidential, DULUTH, GA
- Involved in QA Docs (Test Plan, Scenarios, Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Test Case Design), Peer Reviews, Test.
- Performed GUI functional testing manually for the application.
- Created test plans, test case designs, reviews, execution, wrote test scripts, utilized testing tools, tracked defects, and prepared test reports.
- Worked in close collaboration with the Scrum team to understand application functionality, architecture and control flow.
- Familiarized with the Agile methodologies implementing TDD, BDD frameworks.
- Implemented and managed a BDD Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Cucumber and JUnit.
- Designed and managed the test scenarios and scripts for given functional requirements and automated test cases in Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed automation test cases, executed test scripts for API testing for REST web services, developed test suites using Rest Assured and logged defects in JIRA.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with SQL queries from server.
- Performed functional, system and regression testing on web applications at various phases of the project life cycle.
- Actively involved in STLC process and used tools such as Selenium Web driver, familiar with JMeter.
- Implemented Data Driven test framework by reading test data from Excel files using Apache POI.
- Obtained a working knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems and shell scripting.
- Performed cross browser compatibility testing and managed the implementation of logging and tracking using Jira.
- Involved with QA, Dev and Project Managers meetings for the project’s scope and sequence.
- Organized KT sessions to collaborate with developers and other team members to acquire new technical skills.
- Mentored junior QA Team members to introduce the basics of programming, OOP and test automation framework concepts.
- Developed scripts for reports for management using pretty Cucumber Reports to ensure proper reporting of test results with the stakeholders.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Evaluated Business Requirement Documents (BDR), Functional Specification Documents (FSD) and User Requirement Document (URD).
- Engaged in agile-scrum environment by interacting with the developers, Business Analyst and Product Owners.
- Collaborated with developers, advised in ensuring the software components meet the highest quality standards.
- Performed different types of testing, including Sanity, Smoke, Positive, Negative, Integration and Ad-hoc testing.
- Provided explanations on problems during meetings with developers, PM, QA managers.
- Participated in all phases of testing life cycle including document reviews, maintaining status reports.
- Wrote Test Plans, Test Cases and Scripts for business applications under Manual and Automated Testing.
- Performed backend testing for data validation using SQL Queries.
- Involved in online banking, transfer, withdrawal, deposit, and payment processes testing.
- Participated in functional testing, system integration testing, regression, and user acceptance testing.
- Collaborated with offshore team members.
- Collaborated with developers to discuss exiting software defects and re-tested the fixed issues.
- Set up the emailable reports and automated email notifications for Continuous Integration builds.
- Ensured that the risks associated with the test strategy and test plans are clearly documented and described to end client.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
- Managed key domestic and international accounts (Europe, Russia, CIS Countries).
- Maintained the software and tools that was used to manage the business processes.
- Automated department budgets using MS - ACCESS .
- Advised on tracking KPi and scorecards for department executive management team.
- P&L to determine county level profitability for a project to determine what branches needed to consolidate.
- Promoted the sales of autos/auto parts, secured the sales contracts, and sales operations.
- Collaborated with Manheim, Autotrader, CARFAX, Cars.com, Craigslist, eBay.
- Maintained department database to provide operational analysis, business trends and forecasting .