- Dedicated and detail - oriented technical expertise in Business Analysis, Software Testing (Manual and Automation) & Project Management.
- Currently associated with Confidential Airlines, Atlanta as Senior Test Engineer.
- Business knowledge includes Airlines, Supply chain logistics functions, Retail.
- Type Script
- Cucumber MS SQL Server 2008/2012
- Quality Center
- Version One Waterfall
SENIOR TEST ENGINEERConfidential, San Jose, CA
- Created Object Repository for the purpose of storing of Web elements Values using Page Object Model.
- Dependencies covered using Maven, GitHub for Source Code Repository.
- Implemented Protractor with BDD through Cucumber framework.
- Developed automated scripts for Functional, Regression Testing with Protractor and cucumber using TypeScript.
- Responsible for automation framework enhancements and code reviews.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Automating web services (RESTful) using Rest Assured using Java.
QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
- Developed a page object model framework using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Maven and Jenkins.
- Setup the automation development environment using Eclipse as the IDE, Selenium WebDriver, GIT as the code repository and Jenkins as Continuous Integration.
- Preparation of test automation strategy and effort estimation.
- Coordinated the Test planning sessions to help understand the End-to-End team with the code changes for the project.
- Test Approach: Automation Testing - Selenium web driver, TestNG using Java Automation Framework.
- Hybrid Driven Automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium Web-Driver. GITLab as source repository and Jenkins for Continuous Integration of the builds
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver and Junit.
- Developed the test scripts and analyzed the results in various stages of the application including integration, regression, functional and acceptance testing using Selenium Web-Driver.
- Integrated Automation scripts in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Working as part of an agile team tasked with testing the application and supporting team on agile practices/methodologies.
- Participate in Iteration Planning Meetings, daily stand up meetings, backlog -grooming sessions, provide estimates and retrospective meetings.
- Responsible for testing application on different browsers employing Selenium WebDriver and JUnit.
- Develop Test Cases based on Functional and Design documents.
- Perform Regression testing for every version of the build.
- Responsible for logging, tracking and reporting defects.