- 8 years of experience in Information Technology, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance Testing, proficient in testing on Client/Server and Web based applications and experience on Core Java, OOPS concepts
- Proficient in using test automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver/IDE/Grid to develop automation testing scripts for web and client server applications.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, TestNG framework for Unit testing, Maven for Project building
- Experience in the development of Data driven and Hybrid Automation frameworks in Selenium.
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and features for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber.
- Experienced in working on Selenium WebDriver automation script in Java for Page Object Model (POM) cross - browser testing. Used testing annotations to group the test methods and for cross-browser.
- Experience and domain knowledge in Banking, Retail, E-Commerce, Insurance, Financial-Mortgage domains, and their workflow.
- Extensive working experience on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), its methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall Model.
- Extensive experience in reviewing and analyzing Business Requirements and creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Estimation & Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Professional expertise in Smoke Testing, backed end Testing, Black-Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing, Positive/ Negative Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, GUI Software Testing, Ad-hoc Testing, Cross Browser/ Cross Platform Testing, UI Validation, Boundary Value Testing.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE/WebDriver, SOAP UI tool
Languages: JAVA, XML, SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS
IDE: Eclipse, SQL Developer
Test Framework: Junit, TestNG, Data Driven Framework, Cucumber
Build Tool: Maven
Processes: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Rally, HP ALM
Data Bases: MS Access, Confidential, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, Vista & 7, 8)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEAutomation Test Architect
Confidential, Cypress, CA
- Involved in building and developing automation framework from scratch using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, and Cucumber (BDD),
- Developed Automation framework implementing Page Object Model, using JAVA, Selenium Web driver and Cucumber.
- Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkin format.
- Experience on Core Java, OOPS concepts.
- Used MAVEN for build management, and Jenkins for Continuous Integration of the builds.
- Assessed and analyzed user stories and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings and developed Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test procedures, Test reports
- Performed User Acceptance testing (UAT) exclusively in an agile environment.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and cross Platforms.
- Performed UI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber Maven, and Jenkins.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly consignment run of the Script.
- Utilized JIRA as defect tracking tool on the project.
- Examined the Business Requirements Document (BRD), designed Test cases and Test scripts for the application under examination.
- Designed the test scripts and analyzed the results in various levels of the application including integration, regression, functional and acceptance testing using Selenium.
- Implemented Regression and Smoke test execution as a discrete step of the deployment process by using Selenium WebDriver.
- Involved in preparing a report of all automation difficulties and test results for a further application using Maven.
- Delivered back end testing for data validation using SQL in Confidential and executed SQL Queries on database tables to verify the database.
- Participated in Stand-up meeting, walk-through meeting, weekly automation meeting with all other QA, weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, SDLC, STLC, XML, Confidential and HTML, Windows XP, 7, 10, Browsers: Chrome, Firefox and IE and Core Java HP ALM, Jenkins, MAVEN, Apache-POI, Cucumber (BDD), Gherkin, Confidential DB, Eclipse, Firebug, Fire Path, XML, HTML, SQL, XPath, GITEYE, Confidential SQL Developer, MS Office suiteSoftware Automation Engineer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed Test Cases, Use Cases and Automation test scripts. Other activities included test execution report and generation in accordance with Quality Assurance best practices.
- Extensive use of descriptive programming to create effective and efficient reusable functions and maintaining them in a neat function library to be used by the team.
- Gathered requirements documents such as business requirements and design document and other related documents.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the Confidential supporting tables and cubes.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with SQL queries from Confidential database.
- Performed End-to-End testing of database to check data integrity using SQL queries.
- Assisted QA lead in documenting User Acceptance Test report and reporting defect resolution.
- Experienced in Cross Browser Testing by executing the test cases in Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Participate in Agile Scrum methodology and attend Daily Scrum, Sprint Grooming, and Sprint Planning and Sprint Review meetings.
- Experience with Mobile Application Testing, IOS and Android
- Experience with Postman tool for Manual Testing API Rest Request
- Experience on Core Java, OOPS concepts.
- Developed test code in Java language using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG framework.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG and Maven).
- Utilize CSS selectors, IDs, and XPaths to locate elements on Web pages
- Involved in testing the application utilizing the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Involved in designing of automation framework to be used in UI testing with Selenium WebDriver.
- Execute browser compatibility and regression tests using Selenium WebDriver for testing UI for every new build release.
- Set up Jenkins for scheduled automation test run and that will trigger Smoke Test script by receiving email
- Reviewed the Test Basis, designed and documented Test Strategies, Test Plan, Test Cases and executed test cases.
- Responsible for writing and maintain Selenium WebDriver scripts for regression and functional testing using data driven framework
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Jenkins, SQL, Maven, HTML, XPath, GitHub, Windows 7. Confidential SQL Developer, MS Office suite; JIRA, SQL, SDLC, STLC, Agile/Scrum, XML, REST, SOAPUI, Confidential and HTML, Windows XP, 7, 10, Browsers: Chrome, Firefox and IE. Core JavaManual QA Test Engineer
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Creating Test Requirements Specification documents, Test plan and Test Result documentation.
- Involved in SDLC, Agile Process, Business Process Design and Implementation.
- Wrote and executed the test cases manually and automated.
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document and system specifications and identified the test requirements.
- Performed Backend testing using SQL Plus, PL/SQL
- Extensively worked on testing Crystal Reports, Active Dynamic reports, and Business Object Reports.
- Test Director /Quality Center is used for creating coverage between requirements and test cases
- Provided for other team members.
- Creating and maintaining all Test automation environments.
- Attending and involving day -day scrum meetings.
- Conducting project reviews to improve project implementations.
- Working with QA Director to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Performed Functional, Integration, regression, positive, negative and UAT testing.
- Performing Regression test using automated testing tool Selenium.
- Automating End to End Testing using automation Tools.
- Created the Automation framework for all the applications.
- Cucumber was used for the entire regression testing and functional testing with selenium as a primary tool to test the Test scenarios, Test cases and test conditions identified.
- Monitoring and measuring Memory utilization and Bandwidth.
- Monitoring test progress throughout the project release cycle, providing test results and detailed status reports.