- A competent professional with 4.6 Years of accomplished career track of delivering expertise in QA Testing.
- Worked extensively on Web applications, Database and Web services Testing
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile product development methods.
- Worked on both functional and non - functional requirements gathering
- Worked on all phases of Software development and testing life cycles.
- Developed Test strategies, Requirement traceability matrices, Test plans, Test cases, Test data, Test results, Defect and Test end reports
- Worked on projects and applications involved testing Rest API, JSON, and XML
- Designed and performed smoke tests for every new build.
- Familiar with SQL, stored procedures, databases, and data-driven automated tests
- Developed macro tools using MS Excel for test data generation, Data analytics, reports, and metrics.
- Worked closely with the team leader, business analyst and the product owner for the understanding the functional and system requirements
- Experience in creating requirements review documentation to clearly identify priority and impact of test cases.
- Expertise in Analysis of Requirement documents, Design documents & Business Rules.
- Strong skills in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts, QA Life Cycle methodology and Agile.
- Experience in performing database testing using MySQL & NoSQL Booster for MongoDB.
- Extensive experience in running various kinds of tests such as UI, Functional, Regression, Integration, System, End to End, Backend, Black Box, User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Good knowledge in manual testing and automated testing using tools like Postman, Quality Center, Quick Test Professional, Selenium and Clear Quest.
- Good Experience in Rest API automation testing using GET and POST methods in Postman
- Specialization in the Atlassian Product Stack (JIRA, Confluence).
- Good Experience in version control system “Git” for tracking API collections and automation scripts
- Hands on experience setting up the automation infrastructure and CI/CD pipeline with tools like Jenkins.
Confidential, Denver CO
- Involved in Project planning, requirement analysis, prioritization & tracking, task/defect prioritization & scheduling, team (onsite & offshore) and client meetings, daily task/status monitoring, weekly client reports & updates, defect analysis reports, issue tracking/ resolution, project plan updates, change management (raised change request).
- Performed End to End testing of Aivante healthcare financial plan application - Create Plan, Edit Plan, View plan, View pdfs, Delete plan, Plan Retrieval, two factor authentication, Internal admin server, data validations, etc.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, Review, Retrospective. Worked with QA team, PMO and the research and development teams
- Designed and executed test cases and suites based on technical and functional specifications.
- Created positive and negative scenarios for web applications. Conducted peer reviews against RTM and user stories.
- Performed smoke testing after new build comes in QA environment and regression testing for issue fixes, closed, withdrawn, failed, deferred, and duplicate in defect section.
- Participated in the testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Defects found in testing are captured in JIRA and discussed them with the Dev and Business team during daily triage meetings.
- Using Postman, performed Rest API testing using GET and POST methods to validate the financial plan application data & two instances sanity test.
- Created manual, Rest API Functional Testing, Rest API Regression Testing, and Integration Testing, API Sequencing automated scripts, Two instance sanity test of various internal applications. Validated API data with MySQL data by connecting postman with database through Node.js
- Performed database testing of the Aivante healthcare application using MySQL & NoSQL Booster for MongoDB. And loading data into testing server.
- Created automated testing script using Selenium for healthcare application plans. Executed existing automation scripts for sanity and regression testing.
- Used Version Control System GIT for tracking the API collections and selenium automation scripts.
- Worked on setting up the automation infrastructure and CI/CD pipeline with tools like Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience in functional testing, regression testing, integration testing, re-testing, system testing, and user interface (UI) testing for the automated leave system and timesheets modules.
- Effectively use test management tool Quality Center to maintain and execute test scripts.
- Performed Integration Testing of various internal applications, expertise in developing Test Estimations, Test Plans, Test Cases/Scenarios, Test Procedures, Defect tracking, analyzing Test Results and Test documentation and Test Metrics.
- Involved in project activities including requirements gathering/review, planning, designing test conditions/ acceptance criteria, executing test scripts, troubleshooting and error tracking.
- Created automation scripts using HP-UFT tool for Automated Leave system, Timesheets modules. Executing existing UFT scripts for Sanity and Regression testing
- High impact communication - good experience in interacting with various stakeholders like senior leadership, test coordinators, vendors, development/infrastructure team, business analysts.
- Compared the test data in the database using MySQL for verification.
- Extensively used defect tracking tool Clear Quest for tracking defects.