- Having 13 years of experience in Manual & Selenium Automation Testing.
- 5 years as Onsite QA Lead and managing teams up to 8 members in size from offshore.
- Strong experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and the Role of QA in different testing methodologies like Agile, and Waterfall.
- Responsible for gathering functionality requirement documents from Product and the team.
- Developed and Maintained Selenium Maven Automated Test Scripts.
- Experience in writing CSS Selectors, XPath expressions to identify web elements using Selenium Web Driver.
- Strong work experience in Mainframe testing.
- Expertise in PEGA testing for decision the case.
- Expertise in Advanced Excel Macro Automation using VB script.
- Having experience in DATABASE testing by developing SQL Queries to check Back End Testing.
- Hands - on experience in Performance testing tool in Load Runner & work experience in OpenSTA.
- Hands-on experience in Security testing tool in XSS, Paros proxy.
- Proficient in Software Testing Life Cycle including Test plan development, Test case creation, Test Execution and Defect Tracking
- Expertise in testing common reusable SOAP web services using SOAP UI and validating data.
- Having strong Test Management, Defect Management and Project Management Skills
- Possess working Knowledge on Postman.
- LEAD EXPERIENCE for QA testing teams including Onshore, Offshore and Third Party Vendors
- Capability in managing the Testing projects right from Requirement analysis, Development of Test strategies, Estimation, Scheduling, Tracking and UAT Support.
- Extensive experience in Functional testing, Regression Testing, Volume Testing, Compatibility testing, System Testing, User acceptance Testing.
- Experience in Mobile testing using Perfecto.
- Having Good exposure in Web analytic’s and Accessibility testing using ANDY, nocoffee, AXE, Colorzilla tools.
- Having Good Experience in Web Application, Banking and Financial Domain.
- Involved in Production Validation Tests & Triaging Defects.
Test Management: HP ALM/Quality Center, Team Foundation Server, JIRA, Bugzilla.
Test Automation: UFT, Open STA, Selenium Web driver, Web services with SOAP UI tool
Database: Oracle & DB2
Project Management: MS Project 2010, Share Point 2010, Clarity
Configuration: Visual Source Safe, Clear Case, Team Foundation Server
Programming Language: Java, SQL & Visual Basic.
Web A ccessibility Tool: AXE, ANDY & Nocoffee
ONSITE QA TEST LEAD / AUTOMATION TESTER
Confidential - Raleigh, NC
- Worked in Agile environment, reviewing the User Stories to gain understanding the functionality.
- Attended the sprint plan meetings, daily stand up meetings, Bug review meetings, weekly status meetings, retrospect meetings and walkthroughs and interacted with Business Analysts and Developers for resolving Defects
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front end using Selenium Web Driver and Maven.
- Developed Selenium automation scripts using Maven.
- As a Test Lead, responsible for the software testing process and methodology from Unit Testing through User Acceptance to include: Functional/Manual, System and Integration, Regression and Automation testing
- Analyzed Business Requirements and prepared understanding document
- Participate in product design review to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, usability or testing implications
- Review End User and Technical Documentation generated for accuracy, completeness, and overall quality.
- Prepared Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Estimation and Test Scenarios
- Involved in Agile Testing Process and also Performing Test Execution in ALM and TFS & Rally tools
- Analyzed and identify test cases for Selenium automation testing.
- Provided effecting knowledge sharing sessions to the team members in offshore
- Created Test plan & Script, Defect Management Templates; Created Initial test plan and developed test cases and test scripts manually.
- Used Quality Center to store all testing results, metrics, created Test Cases, and Reporting.
- Reviewed Business requirements, Design documents and prepared Test Plans which involved various Test Cases for all assigned module/projects; Review Test Requirements, Creating Test Plans and Test Strategy documents.
- Developed a Defects Tracking Log for the SharePoint Site to track defects while testing.
- Involved in UAT testing, SIT Testing, Regression Testing and Functional testing.
- Daily update and managed Offshore team
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
- Actively participated in all QA and testing activities during UAT and SDLC.
- Actively participated in smoke, functional and ad-hoc testing during SIT phase.
- Involved in writing and implementation of the various Test cases and Test scripts.
- Created Test Cases as per the business requirement and executed them.
- Tested Applications compatibility on different browser versions (IE, Firefox).
- Developed Test Plans, Test Cases.
- Involved in defect reporting, defect tracking and defect reproducing