- Detail - oriented, analytical technical engineer with extensive experience in software quality assurance and development. Demonstrated expertise engineering and executing cutting edge software QA processes that eliminate defects, prevent their formation, and consistently meet business objectives. Strong background in software development/coding. Excellent communication, team orientation and problem solving.
- MS Windows | DOS | Unix | C, C++ | Perforce
- Microsoft Azure DevOps (TFS) | Bugzilla
- MS Office | ISO 13485 | ISO 14971 | ISO 62304 | 21 CFR Part 11
SQA Test Engineer
- Completed multiple QA efforts with project durations ranging from one month to three years, resulting in successful launches of highly reliable and stable products.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams (e.g. Project Management, Marketing, Regulatory, R&D, QA, Support) on integrated efforts in an international environment (USA, France, Israel). Ran defect reviews, participated in FMEA updates and assisted in internal and external software audits.
- Created Software Design and Development plans, Software V&V (Verification and Validation) plans and final deliverable reports (e.g. found/fixed defects, traceability matrix and V&V) for each project (in addition to test creation/updates and execution), and assisted Marketing with release notes for finalized product.
- Designed test templates that were implemented as the standard for the SQA organization.
- Designed a predictive model for software defect finds per unit of time, resulting in more efficient QA effort planning.
- Verified third party tools to assist in the SQA organization’s test efforts.
- Completed multiple QA efforts with release cycle times ranging from two to twelve weeks. Framed QA efforts according to release cycle time and level of risk.
- Developed QA and test plans used for both testing and process audits.
- Established department-wide QA metrics tracking processes for improved risk management.