- About 8 years of experience in Software Design, Development, Implementation and Testing in the IT Industry.
- Experience in Quality Assurance using Manual and Automation tools which includes Selenium IDE/Web Driver, Eclipse, Junit and TestNG.
- Experience in Different Testing like Functional Testing, Smoke Testing and Regression Testing.
- Experience in developing automation framework for Functional Test Automation using Selenium, JAVA, Junit and TestNG.
- Experience in preparation of Test Strategy, Test Plan, Root cause analysis and Test Closure Report .
- Solid understanding of various Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) processes.
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing, Production & Maintenance methods using Waterfall and Agile/Scrum.
- Proficient in using basic SQL queries to perform back end testing for data integrity.
- Experience in execution of the automated UI test scripts into the Continuous Integration Process.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to successfully work with all levels of IT professionals and end users.
- Quick learner with the ability to grasp new technologies.
- Energetic and self - motivated team player.
- Excellent planning, problem solving, communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Coordinating with the team and providing Daily and Weekly Status reports to client as well as Managers.
Basic Packages: MS-Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point)
Frameworks and Tools: Oracle SQL Developer, Putty, Eclipse IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Git, Bamboo, Maven
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, iOS, Android
Test Frameworks: Junit and TestNG
Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer
QA Automation Engineer
- Design, develop and implement Hybrid Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium Web-Driver.
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium Web driver for smoke tests and regression tests.
- Integrated TestNG with Selenium using Eclipse to generate test execution result.
- Contributing in developing automation framework which uses Java, WebDriver and TestNG
- Gathered requirements documents such as business requirements and design document and other related documents
- Prepared Test Plan, Test Cases, Test scripts and Test data for the application as well as for the database verification based on the functional requirements and test specifications
- Experience in Different Testing like Functional Testing, Smoke Testing and Regression and Performance Testing.
- Writing manual test cases for new features, manually test them and automating them in every sprint
- Extensively used Selenium (data-driven, XPath) WebDriver to test the web application
- Expertise in Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements and creating the Traceability Matrices document
- Automating all P0 tests case of new feature and manual testing each feature with 100% coverage
- Filing bugs for both new features and regression features and making sure to get close P0 bug before next sprint end
- Fixing automation script failures in regression suite
- Reviewing documentation for every release and validating owned feature in documentation
- Performed Back-End Testing, database table manipulations of RDBMS by writing complex SQL queries manually
- Involved in daily scrum meetings, working efficiently in agile methodology
- Maintaining Jenkins jobs for running tests on different browsers
- Interacted with other external teams for environment/license issues, external services availability and work towards resolution
Environment: Java, Selenium Web driver, XML, Maven, GIT, Web Services, RestEasy, HttpClient, Eclipse, TestNG, MySQL, Agile, Page Object Model
Confidential, Foster City, CA
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG and Maven).
- Gather requirements documents such as business requirements and design document and other related documents.
- Contribution in Automating Workflow Test Cases using Java-Selenium TestNG framework.
- Preparing and Executing Regression Test sets.
- Developed automation test scripts using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Developed and implemented robust MVC Pattern base testing with Selenium WebDriver which cut down the script development time in half.
- Prepare the failure test scenarios.
- Regularly follow up with the development team to discuss the defects identified during testing.
- Responsible for generating the testing related status reports.
- Responsible for regression and end to end testing activities.
- Using Selenium IDE to record test cases for Smoke testing .
- Testing the Web Service API using Postman.
- Used Git/GitHub/Bit Bucket as a source repository system.
- Involved in using Bamboo as a Continuous Integration.
- Using JIRA for Test Management.
- Testing the applications compatibility with different browsers like Firefox, IE and Chrome.
Environment: Java, Maven, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium IDE, RestEasy, TestNG, Postman, Git / Bitbucket, Bamboo, Firefox, Chrome, IE, Firebug, JIRA, SQL developer, JDBC.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Software Test Engineer
- Responsible for testing web based applications using Selenium Web Driver.
- Automated RESTful Web Services using HTTPClient along with TestNG
- Worked on adding regression tests to Regression test suite for automated REST tests
- Responsible for defining Testing Scope, Approach, Strategy, Test Entrance and Exit Criteria.
- Performed automated testing using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG on various applications
- Developed generic Selenium API to be reused by different teams.
- Worked on Page Object Model framework in particular to encapsulate the internal state of web page to a single page object.
- Used Firebug for the web based application testing with Selenium WebDriver for the commands and locator applications.
- Experience in Multiple Browser Testing using Selenium GRID
- Used UNIX extensively while working on different Test
- Experience in writing SQL Queries for Back End Testing
- Good Experience suing Subversion(SVN) as the version control tool along with GIT
- Involved in creating jobs for Sanity and Regression test suites using Hudson.
- Used JIRA for bug filing and bug triage.
Environment: Java, REST, TestNG, Git, Selenium Web Driver, Hudson, Unix, Selenium IDE, Eclipse IDE, SQL, JDBC, JIRA, Firefox, Chrome, IE, Firebug.
- Involved in Regression testing of each build during the various phases of the application using QTP.
- Automation of test scripts was done using QTP for test re-usability of different online transaction modules.
- Experience in creation of library functions, Checkpoints, Data Validation Descriptive Programming using QTP 11.0.
- Experience in Data Driven and Keyword Driven testing.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing projects using waterfall.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining Quality Center for all the defects found during the functional and regression testing and follow up the bug life cycle.
- Used high level dynamic response assertions, such as JSON count, JSON path match, and REgExp for all the test cases in order to assert and test the REST Services.
- Used SOAPUI to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API with JSON/XML.
- Involved in creating Manual test case for functional stories and automating them for smoke and Regression Testing in each sprint cycle.
- Developed spatial data overlays and comparisons tests.
- Conducted Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Cross browser Testing through automated testing tools like QA Wizard, Selenium and cucumber along with of Manual testing.
Environment: QTP, JSON, XML, Java, QTP, Windows XP, IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Quality Center, Cucumber, SOAP UI, REST.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Understood the Client Requirements and converted them in to Test Requirements.
- Analysed the dependencies over the End User Requirement.
- Extensively involved in various phases of manual testing.
- Developed the project by using waterfall methodology.
- Created all Test Plans, Test Cases and Manual Scripts to create greater coverage for all initiatives assigned.
- Automated manual test cases using QTP and VBScript .
- Involved in testing such as Functional, GUI, and Regression using Quick Test Pro.
- Automated high priority test cases using QTP tool.
- Reported the defects through Quality Center and various matrices using MS Office.
- Involved in Functionality, Black box, Integration and System Testing of the application using QTP .
- Responsible for Generating, Executing Scripts and Analysing results using QTP .
- Reviewed the reported Test Cases .
- Involved in Regression testing, End-to-End Testing, Acceptance testing (UAT), Stress testing, Smoke testing, API testing.
- Participated in status meetings and prepared documentations.
- Reported status to the client in various matrix forms.
- Responsible for Data setup for System testing.
- Developed and executed test cases for XML using SoapUI Tool.
- Was responsible for Bug Report generation and defect tracking using Quality Centre .
- The messaging formats included SOAP over HTTP& REST based clients with XML Payload .
- Wrote MSSQL queries to interact with the database and test/validate the data.
Environment: QTP, VBScript, Manual Testing, Quality Center, SoapUI, SOAP, REST, MSSQL 2000, Windows, Waterfall.
- Responsible for Manual and Automated Testing.
- Developed automation scenarios using the functional test cases.
- Developed Selenium test cases using Junit framework.
- Implemented Data-Driven test to verify the same functionality with multiple sets of data.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium WebDriver and JUnit.
- Preparing and Executing Smoke and Regression Test sets.
- Prepared the failure test scenarios.
- Fixed and updated the code as per the requirement.
- Preparing test plans and test cases that ensure the product adheres to the application requirements.
- Involved in database design, developed and executed SQL statements and performed database queries.
Environment: Java, Maven, Junit, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium IDE, Eclipse IDE, SQL, JDBC, JIRA, Firefox, Chrome, IE, Firebug.