- Professional with 20+ years of experience as a Test Engineer, Quality Assurance Analyst, and Defect Management Specialist, System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing, Functional testing in fast paced Agile/Scrum framework.
- Expert in all phases of Test Management Lifecycle including Test Strategy, Requirement Analysis, Test Cycle Planning, Scheduling, Testing, Defect Tracking, Defect Management and Reporting
- Reviewed test cases with reference to the requirements specifications, change requests, and problem tracking Reports
- Created test reports, schedules, status, and metrics
- Adept at using both manual testing methods and automated testing tools to troubleshoot systems, integration, user acceptance, positive and negative, functionality, object, and regression
- Created use cases, user interface specifications, and user requirement specification document Liaise with developers, business analysts, and user representatives in application design and document reviews
- Superior analytical, troubleshooting, communication and presentation skills
- US Citizen with Active Security Clearance (Customs and Border Protection, TSA and ICE)
TESTING TOOLS: Atlassian Confluence, Jira, Atlassian Dev Ops, Selenium , ServiceNow , Quality Center; Quick Test Professional; Rational Test Manager; Rational Clear Case; Rational Clear Quest; Test Director; Remedy; WAT (Sec - 508); Web Inspect (Sec-508); Oracle Open Script
Databases: Sybase; Oracle; DB2; Apache Hbase Packages MS Office; MS Project; MS Visio, ETL ( Extract, Transform and Load ); Oracle Forms and Reports; Crystal Reports ; Languages SQL*Plus; PL/SQL; Shell scripts; Operating Systems UNIX (Sun Solaris; HP); Linux; Windows; Mainframe & Client Server;
- Analyzed and reviewed the requirements and built Test cases and scenarios for VISA and Passenger Applications
- Tested Elasticsearch applications for different major data sources like (Person Subject,
- Manifest, PNR, Secondary Inspection etc.)
- Validated JSON messages and generated Index files for Elasticsearch test data prep
- Brainstorm scenarios with Requirements and development team to prepare test data
- Build SQL queries to validate data, based on requirements and scenarios
- Perform automated web service testing using Soap UI
- Perform Interface (Integration) testing with different departments (ICE, DOS) when testing for Visa Overstay and CEAC applications
- Perform interface testing with different Confidential Applications (TPAC, VPC, Mobile Primary, Seacats,
- Tecs Lookout)
- Perform Functional Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Load Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing by following Agile software development process
- Performed testing in Big Data (Hadoop) and Oracle
- Processed data through MQ monitor to Kafka Topic to Big Data Services and validate the data.
- Experienced in Validating, analyzing, cleansing large sets of data using Big data services also identifying the source and destination.
- Processed JSON messages into Kafka topic using MQMON and storing data in HBase and then pass on to UI
- Updated relational DB data and ensure the replication in HBase.
- Tested security access levels for all ATSP applications
- Tested UPAX Authorization service
- Built frame work and created test scripts using WebDriver, Selenium-IDE in Java.
- Experience in writing regression and functional test cases using Selenium
- Created automating test cases using TestNG
- Performed Load testing using MQ and validated loaded data using sql (backend)
- Validated data flow in the User Interface and in Back-end tables
- Prepare processed flow documents for new applications and Trained new resources
- Performed Doc validation using Soup UI REST services for Integration testing with various Airlines.
- Testing in real production environment once deployed changes in Production
- Create defects using ServiceNow and triage ServiceNow tickets assign to the team
- Monitor productions errors/Alerts and assign to appropriate developers
SIT Tester/QA Analyst
- Conducted MSIX application testing using manual\automated testing tools
- Identified the tools needed to ensure the software development is Compliance with 508
- Executed 508 testing and presented the findings to development team.
- Analyzed the underlining tables and data, ER Diagrams, data flow, data collection, and data processing for MSIX Application
- Designed and executed test cases to meet New/Enhancement requirements
- Created RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix)
- Created test cases with sql queries to validate MSIX Reports to ensure quality
- Coordinated QA\QC procedures with the Quality Assurance Manager
- Maintained and updated Quality Assurance documents like Disaster Recovery plan
- Reviewed Semi Annual Deliverables to help ensure quality
- Conducted process reviews, audits, and other related activities
- Interfaced with the MSIX project’s IV&V auditors
SAT Functional Tester
- Analyzed Software Lifecycle Management documents for ICE applications
- Created Test Plans and Test Scopes for Testing of ICE applications
- Developed Test cases in Quality Center and executed Test Cases of Java based applications for production readiness purposes, in Production like environment
- Executed Section 508 Compliance Testing
- Created Test Analysis Summary for PRR review
- Documented issue trackers against Business requirements and rules
- Performed GAP analysis based on business rules, process flows and system flows
- Created Daily Status Reports and Metrics
- Reviewed Change Requests and ER diagrams with Developers, with reference to technical design
- Developed test cases, with reference to Change Requests and specifications
- Executed test cases to verify the proper functioning of ACE systems
- Developed test reports, schedules, status, and metrics
Senior QA Engineer
- Automate the development of Test matrix results
- Collected Output results and Metrics and updated the worksheets with necessary formulas
- Analyzed the results and created reports for higher Management.
- Conducted analysis of technical requirements; instrumental in establishing new testing policies and procedures.
- Acknowledged by senior management for successful Whole Process Testing
- Significantly reduced post deployment end user complaints
- Developed test scripts four complex scenarios
- Developed test scripts and tested Business Object reports by validating the data independently from back end tables.
- Validated ETL processes for data transfer between PMIS and PIMS
- Created Test Strategy and Test Plan
- Developed High Level Test Cases for business review and approval
- Created detail test cases
- Executed test cases in multiple testing environments in sequence (GT Test, GT Stage, TSA Stage, TSA Prod, GT Test Lite, GT Stage Lite, TSA Stage Lite, TSA Prod Lite)
- Walked through UAT test scenarios to Users and supported during UAT
- Executed post deployment testing in Production
- Developed test reports, schedules, status, and metrics and published such reports
- Reviewed Requirements, Change Requests, Specifications, Technical design documents
- Reviewed requirements and ER diagrams with Developers with reference to technical design
- Developed test cases and executed test cases to verify the proper functioning of ACE systems
- Ensured that all components of the subsystem properly integrated with ACE System and the design is scalable, flexible and extensible, by writing appropriate test cases.
- Developed test cases with reference to the requirements specifications
- Developed test reports, schedules, status, and metrics
- Received appreciation from supervisor for successfully solving complexities of the functionality within a short timeframe
Confidential, McLean, VA
Sr. QA Analyst
- Analyzed business and technical requirements to develop system test cases; developed test suite, test strategy, and high-level test cases; created test cases with SQL queries.
- Created requirements traceability matrix and multi-cycle test plan, including connectivity and UAT
- Created SQL queries and reports for comparison and reconciliation of financial data
- Assisted business users with the execution of user acceptance tests
Sr. Test Engineer
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, translated them into effective software practices, including system testing and user acceptance testing; coordinated test plan creation and test procedures from requirements.
- Utilized rational ClearQuest for defect tracking system in order to track and report defects.
- Key in the integration and end-to-end testing of the application and involved in testing the entire path from order entry to accounts payable
- Assisted in User Acceptance Testing (UAT); provided end-user training; identified and suggested QA process improvement steps.
- Performed extensive testing of SQL statements; stored procedures on Oracle databases.
- Validated VOIP, Video, Voice Internet Services and other billing data with sub-systems
- Loaded new rates and maintained rating catalogue in the test environments; created reconciliation process in testing by combining billing and provisioning systems.