- A Dynamic and an achievement oriented SDET/QA Automation Test engineer/Sr.Quality Analyst with around 8 years of experience in various domains including Banking, Ecommerce and Healthcare.
- Expertise in Manual and Automation Testing of Client/Server, Mobile, Web - based applications.
- Experience in Agile Projects, worked very closely with Product owners in Agile and attended different ceremonies like Sprint Planning meetings, Scrum, Backlog grooming, Sprint Review and Retrospective.
- Good experience in implementing java OOPS concepts i.e., Abstraction, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Exception Handling, Collection Framework, Multi-Threading, Java 8 features.
- Experience in Working with Java 8 for automation and framework building for Web, API and Mobile applications.
- Experience with java libraries - lombok, slf4j, Apache Commons, Google Guava, Apache POI, Jackson, static code analysis tools - FindBugs, PMD and Checkstyle and code coverage tools - Jacoco, EclEmma.
- Experience of Creating, Modifying and Maintaining new and existing automation framework Models (BDD, Hybrid, Keyword and Data Driven Frameworks).
- Experience creating framework with - Page Object, UI Mapping, Data Driven, Dependency Injection, Dynamic Configuration, Wrapper around WebDriver and other patterns.
- Experience in Developing Test Scripts to implement Features, Test Scenarios and Step-Definition for BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) using Cucumber (Gherkin format).
- Experience with REST API automation - validating - response header, status, body, and authentication, authorization using RESTAssured,HttpClient, Java8, and TestNG.
- Experience working with Web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL), SOAPUI tool, XMLvalidating request, and response.
- Experience in doing automation testing for Mobile applications using Appium, emulators and real devices. Used AndroidUIAutomator, TouchActions and Key Events.
- Experience with WebDriver 3.0 - implemented Synchronization, Ajax requests, child windows, Iframes, Actions API, Events, Browser Logs and Performance Logs
- Experience with JMeter for load and stress testing of REST API - Used Parametrization, JMeter functions, and logic controllers.
- Worked with Selenium Grid/ Sauce labs for running multiple tests across different browsers, operating systems, and machines in parallel
- Experience with Git and Github - worked with Feature and Bug Fix branching systems with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in writing good quality object-oriented code for testing purposes by following industry standard java coding standards.
- Performed Database/Backend testing by writing complex SQL Queries for data validation and integrity, good at writing complex Joins and knowledge in MongoDB.
- Experience with SSH, checking logs on UNIX machines and basic UNIX commands.
- Experience with Chrome Developer Tools - browser storage monitoring, console, network traffic, timeline, and debugging.
- Conduct test case reviews, provide project related status reporting, coordinate all release planning and lead the testing team through all project phases.
- Experience with JIRA - JIRA Agile for managing EPICS, Stories, Tasks and Issues.
Automation Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, HttpClient, RESTAssured, Appium, SOAPUI, Cucumber, POSTMAN, TestNG, JMeter.
Libraries: Lombok, SLF4J, Apache Commons, Apache POI, TestNG, Mockito, Hamcrest
Build: Git, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Docker
Language: Java, Gherkin.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
QA Automation Engineer/SDET
- Involved in agile meetings, storyboarding, and daily stand up meetings, worked as part of the team to test, automate and maintain the Automation Framework.
- Analysis of functional specifications and designing test plans,test cases for functional testing. Developed test plan, test scenarios, manual as well as automated test cases.
- Worked with Selenium WebDriver for UI Automation, RESTAssured for API Automation, Appium for Android automation, and JMeter for Performance Automation, and JIRA for Story and Task Management.
- Worked with Java 8 features- Lambda expression, Stream API, Functional Interface, Method reference, Optional class, Default Method and Collectors class.
- Implemented design patterns like Page Object, Data-Driven, UI Mapping in Hybrid Automation Framework with Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG and Jenkins, Apache POI, Java.
- Used java libraries - Lombok, slf4j, Apache Commons, Google Guava, Apache POI, Jackson and static code analysis tools - PMD and Checkstyle.
- Created REST API automation framework for Restful Web Services testing to validate response header, status, and body, and authentication, authorization using RESTAssured, Java8, TestNG, and Jackson API.
- Executed compatibility testing, using different Mobile Devices and Android SDK using Appium, real devices and Emulators.
- Used Gradle for dependency management and build management. Used Jenkins, Docker Containers and AWS for continuous integration and testing.
- Integrated Jenkins with version controller (GIT) and scheduled builds to run automatically during a build release by invoking predefined maven commands.
- Expertise in grouping of test suites, test cases and test methods for regression and functional testing using TestNG Annotations like Groups, Parameter, Data Provider and Tags.
- Responsible for developing the scripts to support Jenkins (Continuous Integration) of the scripts with the build server.
- Used Log4j and its components such as Loggers and Appenders to log information.
- Worked on MySQL to do data validations and test data preparation and Knowledge on MongoDB.
- Analyzing User Stories, Building up all the test cases and log bugs through JIRA.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver/Grid, Agile, Java, RESTAssured, Maven, JMeter, Appium, TestNG, Jenkins, JIRA, MongoDB, AWS, Cucumber, Docker and GIT.
QA Automation Engineer
- Followed Agile project management methodology, actively involved in scrum daily standup, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings.
- Involved in creating Automation test framework using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, and Jenkins, Apache POI using patterns like Page Object, Data Driven testing, UI Mapping and Java Design patterns.
- Developed utilities for handling WebDriver Waits, Window Handles, Screen shots and Listeners in Automation Framework.
- Worked on Drag and Drop, Scroll Down, Synchronization, Double Click, CheckBoxes using Selenium WebDriver.
- Ability in handling Ajax calls using WebDriver methods waits like Implicit, Explicit, fluent waits and thread sleep.
- Expert in writing test cases to handle Popups windows and Alerts using WebDriver and Alert class.
- Enhanced Test Cases using Java Programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Created test reports generated out of TestNG and captured the error screenshots.
- Performed RESTful Web Services automation testing using HttpClient along with Jackson library to parse JSON response.
- Validated and verified the RestAPI JSON/XML responses using POST, GET, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS, PATCH and HEAD requests with PayLoads .
- Involved in creating test cases for Mobile Hybrid App for Android Devices on real devices as well by using Appium and Android Tools like Emulator.
- Worked on POSTMAN to manually test the API response, Status Codes and Headers.
- Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using Behavior Driven Testing (BDT) approach in Cucumber framework.
- Worked with Continuous build and Integration using Maven, BitBucket and Jenkins.
- Worked with Maven for build and dependency management and Jenkins for jobs and pipelines.
- Defects found tracked and managed in JIRA and disposition in scrum meetings.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Java, Jenkins, Maven, Appium, Cucumber, HttpClient, JMeter, Agile, JIRA.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
QA Automation Engineer
- Followed Agile methodology and attended Scrum meeting s.
- Designed and executed quality Test Plans and Test Cases to verify Reliability, Accuracy and Compatibility of application.
- Used Page Object Model, UIMapping, Data-Driven,Base Classes, Driver Injection, Dynamic Configuration, and Utilities to make the UI Automation framework
- Worked with ID, CSS Selectors, and XPath locators to identify WebElements and created Automation Framework.
- Excellent Knowledge on Core Java , Multi-Threading , Collection , Exception Handling & Serialization , Java (Java 8 ), Lambda Expressions , Stream API , Exception Handling , File IO .
- Created Test Suites and performed parameterization using properties files for SOAPUI test cases using Groovy Script, Property Transfer and analyzed the response and made logical assertions for WSDL in SOAPUI.
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SOAPUI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the database.
- Performed Load and stress testing using JMeter - used Thread Groups, Samplers, Plans and Proxy recording with listeners to calculate the average response time.
- Used SQL for data integrity testing, captured the SQL statements from the application execution and manually checked the results.
- Worked on UNIX based platforms to analyse and debug application issues .
Environment: : Agile, Java, Selenium WebDriver, SOAPUI, JMeter, Maven, SQL, JIRA, UNIX.
Confidential - San Diego, CA
- Applied principles of V-Model methodology to keep projects on track.
- Analyzed requirements documents and Use Cases to prepare the detailed Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Hands-on Experience in Automation tools such as Selenium RC , Selenium WebDriver using Java and Unit Testing with JUnit .
- Worked on JUnit as a testing framework, Maven for build and GIT for code repository.
- Developed test scripts using Groovy for Data Driven testing of SOAP WebService in SOAPUI.
- Used data driven using properties files in SOAPUI and performed HTTP, SOAP, SCHEMA, XPATH Assertions on the test cases.
- Performed WebServices Testing and Validated XML Request/Response Data Using SOAPUI.
- Involved in designing Scenarios in JMeter to perform Load and Stress tests and to analyze results.
- Involved in Sanity Testing, Regression and Functional Automation test scripts using QTP .
- Developed Scripts using VBScript language for Automating Testing Activity in QTP and Involved in Automation of Web Application using QTP .
- Perform backend testing with SQL for data validation and data Integrity.
- Worked on UNIX based platforms to analyse and debug application issues.
Environment: Agile, Selenium RC/WebDriver, JUnit, SOAPUI, JMeter, QTP, SQL, UNIX.