- Result - driven detail-oriented QA, configuration engineer and Agile Scrum Master experienced in full System development life cycle including Data Analysis.
- A team player having 8 years’ experience with exemplary testing skills and a collaborative attitude to deliver high quality results.
- Expert in written and oral communication to deal with cross functional multi-shore teams.
- Currently involved in testing and validating Healthcare related consumer facing web applications.
- Also experienced in Analysis, design, developing automation test scripts in electronic payment, Credit processing domains.
- Excellent in documenting Testing processes and procedures.
- Browser testing
- Whitebox testing
- Apache Solr
- ETL Informatica
- Java Script
- JSON WebServices
- Aginity Workbench
- Tortoise Hg Workbench
- Version One
- Silk Central
- Query Analyser
- Visual InterDev/.Net Studio
- MS Visio
- .Net Technologies
- MS SQL SERVER 2008
- MS Access
Confidential, Lyndhurst, NJ
- Testing core product changes for Healthcare related consumer facing web and mobile applications used by major healthcare providers.
- Role includes Web testing, configuration using YAML files for client customization and mobile testing. Heavy client facing role with daily stand up, Weekly Client Demos, UAT support, UAT and production validation for client hand-off.
- Engaging with client BA and product team in refinement and grooming session.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
QA Engineer/Scrum Master
- As a Team lead, led a team of testers to validate data accuracy for Monthly Credit Report.
- Testing includes Data setup by running ETL Informatica workflows and validating data accuracy in multiple Data Warehouse tables.
- Also, I performed the role of Scrum Master, conducting Agile ceremonies including sprint review, planning, retrospective and daily scrum.
- Efficient in engaging core product team to plan for releases, stories from the backlog, capacity planning, and metrics collection.
- Enforce Agile best practices to help meet the deliverables.
- Guide the delivery team members through the sprint task, ensuring committed stories are completed as scheduled and help in resolving any impediment blocking the story progress.
- Skilled in interacting with product and business teams to plan stories for the future sprint in order to meet quarterly releases.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Responsible for testing the flagship dovetail product which is used for funds flow between banks.
- Well versed in performing integration, regression, end-to-end and sanity testing in Continuous Integration environment using Jenkins.
- Experience in working with ANT and Maven Sandbox. Participate in High level design meetings, conduct Test strategy review meeting, create test strategy, and test plan based on requirements document or specification document.
- Used Zephyr to create and execute test cases, Track defects using JIRA as part of the SDLC process, create test cycles and dashboard in JIRA to track and execute system testing.
- Analyse transactions and data using SQL.
- Knowledgeable in High Value and Low Value payments. Comfortable collaborating with BA, Technical architects, client teams, project manager.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Trained in Agile framework approach with sprints turnovers every 2 weeks, efficient in Multi-tasking and worked in client facing projects and responsible for conducting daily Scrum and sharing meeting minutes with stakeholders.
Software Test Engineer
- Assumed a team lead role in the Credit console managing a 3-member team and Credit card portfolio’s monthly release schedules.
- My responsibilities include Data setup, data load, for testing.
- Test data are sampled from production Oracle db and loaded to QA system.
- Sampled data scooped and special algorithm applied to prepare for testing.
- Cleansed data is loaded to QA system using ETL tool. Quality Inspection walk through, Test case design and review, effort estimation for test cycles and tasks distribution.
- Attend daily defect triage calls, escalate and report test cycle issues and status.
- Overseeing the testing and providing support to the team as a SME, responsible for training intern.
- Manage the team schedule to make sure the projects are delivered on time.
Quality Assurance Test Associate
- As a Test associate generated test cases in Silk Central for test automation.
- Performed ATM Load functionality test which includes checking device handlers in HP NonStop Servers.
- Built proficiency in HP NonStop commands including NonStop SQL, running and monitoring trace files to analyse transaction logs.
- Performed functionality testing on Task work flow system.
- Extensively used JIRA, Defects tracking and reporting tool.
- Proficient in interpreting and analysing data retrieved from database reports.
- Extracted and tracked data, analysed data to create crystal reports.
- Used excel functions to generate spreadsheets.
- Within 18 months of joining, got promoted to Software Test Engineer and moved to a new group with more responsibility.
Confidential, Woodland Park, NJ
Associate Developer (consultant)
- Confidential is the world's largest providers of actuarial and related products and services.
- Retirement pension data is downloaded to an Access data base and SQL scripts are used to do comparisons.
- Created complex scripts in excel to do data comparison between multiple data sets.
- Validation of compared data is done at the end
Confidential, New York, NY
- Speedpay is an electronic Bill Payments product of Confidential.
- Consumers can pay their utility, telecom, mortgage, auto loan payments using different interfaces offered by Speedpay suite of products.
- My responsibilities include Biller data set up, creation and processing of Biller specific posting files. Re-factored the existing Print Module in Delphi to .Net C# environment.
- Developed a user friendly configuration GUI tool to support the Posting process along with setting up the client database.
- Customized client setup using Posting tool XML definitions.
- Created and successfully implemented numerous Notes Posting projects using XML & SOAP interfaces.
- Worked on various Extranet client customizations.
- Instrumental in setting up QA environments and training QA engineers.
- Supported QA testing by developing automated testing tools. Worked closely with QA and business teams during QA & UAT cycles.