- SDLC & STLC
- API, Cross Browser and Mobile testing
- Test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Defect Management
- JIRA, Confluence and Git
- Oracle Database & Amazon RDS
- Selenium WebDriver
- Java, HTML, Gherkin & SQL
- Hybrid Automation Framework
- Object Oriented Programming
- Maven, TestNG & Cucumber
- CI/CD with Jenkins
Senior QA Test Engineer
- Contributed in Agile environment SDLC including conceptualization, planning, sprint planning, daily standup, retrospective, and demo.
- Accomplished automation testing by building a hybrid test framework using Selenium WebDriver that implements Page Object Model (POM), Cucumber feature files, Test NG configuration files, and Maven projects in JAVA
- Used Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins) for automation script run in nightly basis and to provide quick feedback to the developers.
- Worked on GitHub to maintain automation codes and repositories
- Built and managed Java projects using Maven & Git
- Operated closely with Product Owner (PO) and Developers to ensure user stories are clear and consistent.
- Done Smoke, Functional, Integration, UAT, Regression and Cross - browser testing for the web interface and mobile application.
- Created in detailed test plans and test documentations and executed the test scenarios to analyze the actual results against the expected results
- Implemented an efficient testing and defect management process, using JIRA and Confluence, that improved the overall testing and quality of the final product.
- Integrated the overall process with updated builds and servers using Jenkins to carry out efficient testing.
- Developed complex SQL queries to validate data in Amazon RDS
- Worked closely and independently with various teams including development and management
- Actively participated in the overall process and oversaw the testing for the company’s cloud-based software in an Agile environment.
- Analyze the business user stories with the QA Team and develop test plans.
- Wrote the test cases to verify the functionality, integration and performance of the product.
- Complete sophisticated Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression, Cross-Browser and User Acceptance testing.
- Develop Automated test cases using Java and Selenium WebDriver.
- Responsible for creating the element locators using Xpath and CSS Selector.
- Work with the Automation Engineer team to automate test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, enhance the scripts, use explicit wait, synchronize the scripts, and save the time for regression testing.
- Use Jenkins as Continuous Integration Tool to integrate Selenium test results and run Selenium Grid.
- Developed complex SQL queries to validate data in databases for Oracle and SQL Server
- Worked closely and independently with various teams including development and management.
System Test Analyst
- Involved in project analysis, design and implementation
- Performed different types of Manual Testing to check the flow of the application
- Conducted database testing, passing SQL queries to the Oracle
- Designed and developed Test plans, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts and Test Cases corresponding to the test requirements in order to maximize verification coverage of system variables
- Conducted System, Integration, Functional, Ad hoc, Smoke and Regression testing
- Validated the backend integrity and reports accuracy
- Managed test documentation and defects using JIRA
- Enhanced, Modified and Maintained new & existing test cases/test scripts to enhance test performance as needed for manual and automated testing with in-house tool.
- Communicated with developers and QA Team members to resolve issues.