- 4+ years Hands - on experience of grey box testing (RESTful API, validation of test results via SQL queries). Exposure to test automation (Selenium Web Driver, Java, Cucumber). Well-versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), test management, and bug reporting tools.
- Manual QA Testing
- Black Box Testing
- REST API, Postman, Swagger
- SQL, Java, Python
- Jira, Confluence, Bugzilla
- Xcode, Android Studio, ADB
- Cucumber, Maven
- Selenium WebDriver, GitHub macOS, iOS, Linux, Unix, Windows
Confidential, Los Altos, California
- Create and executed test cases, generated test execution reports
- Executed Smoke and Regression testing for every new build
- Involved in Functional, Regression, and Cross-Browser testing on a wide range of browsers - Chrome and Safari on Mac, Chrome, Edge and Firefox on Windows
- Tested Web services (REST API) using Postman, Chrome DevTools, and Swagger as API documentation
- Created requests, organized them into collections, used different types of variables (local, global, environment), verified HTTP status codes, response headers, response payload
- Conducted End-to-End workflow testing
- Developed and executed SQL queries to validate data integrity in the application (for MySQL, Oracle databases)
- Participated in testing of web-based and mobile applications as a part of QA team working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Participated in test automation: converted test cases into Cucumber format, provided XPath expressions for web elements
- Worked with Android Studio, utilized Android Virtual Device to test mobile applications on a variety of virtual platforms
- Used Confluence to obtain, create, modify and store project documentation (test plans, requirements, functional specifications, feature requests, test data, etc.)
- Ran ADB commands for Android to install/uninstall the app, extract and analyze logs, capture screenshots
- Took part in Scrum meetings and reviews (Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospectives) attended Bug Triage/Backlog Refinement meetings to prioritize issues based on severity, frequency, risks
Software Developer / Assistant Professor
- Involved in Developing, Maintaining, and Testing internal web application - college web applications
- Well-versed with Data Structures, Algorithms & Database (MySQL)
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Involved in installing, storing and managing oracle database, creating user roles in the project
- Presented Paper “Smart Home Automation System” in UGC Sponsored National Seminar (Emerging Trends in Computer Industry) held at S.D.College (Lahore) Ambala Cantt on March 10, 2012.
- Attended International Seminar on ‘ICT in the New Millennium” held at M.L.N.College Yamuna Nagar on March 3, 2012.
- Published Paper on “Green Technology” in National Seminar held at Gurukul Kangri Vishavvidhalya, Haridwar.
- Attended State Level Seminar on “Disaster Management” Sponsored by UGC held at M.L.N.College Yamuna Nagar on Feb 19, 2011.
- Participated in “Faculty Development Program on MATLAB” held at M.L.N.College on April 3 rd -4 th, 2010.