- Trusted technology leader with an extensive track record of enhancing business capabilities to support the growth of Fortune 500 companies. Synthesizes conceptual thinking, analytical skills, and hands - on management style to architect and implement innovative data-centric solutions. Recognized as a skilled communicator able to cultivate stakeholder relationships, adapt to evolving needs, manage conflicts, and mobilize teams to achieve goals on time and under budget.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Data Quality and Governance
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Predictive Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing
- Data Migration Master Data Management
- Database Management
- Enterprise Data Architecture
- Machine Learning
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- IBM Watson
- Microsoft Power BI
- SAP BO
- SQL Server
Data Quality, Governance and Analytics Manager
- Collaborate with CTO Leadership, IT Applications & Development, IT Infrastructure, and Security for departmental strategy development and execution.
- Develop data quality and governance standards, procedures, policies, metrics, and processes in compliance with legislative and regulatory mandates.
- Partner with IT consultant vendors to oversee staff for timely and accurate delivery of services based on assigned performance levels. Work with Analytics, Business, and IT organizations.
- Define critical data attributes for data quality profiling and monitoring.
- Subject matter expert to ensure quality execution of data-centric projects through development, testing and deployment phases.
- Develop quarterly budgets and strategic plans.
- Manage a 23-member team of data quality, governance and operations specialists.
Program Manager, Advanced Business Analytics
- Developed a global big data platform for multiple business units using Cloudera Hadoop hosted on Microsoft Azure Cloud, overseeing $20 million budget.
- Uncovered $5 million in additional services revenue by enabling new predictive text mining capabilities, market basket analysis, and sentiment analysis. Helped Accounts Receivable recover $150 million in outstanding accounts by reducing turnaround time for invoices paid.
- Improved stability and reduced operational data risk by implementing Kerberos authentication and Sentry Security on Cloudera and Azure platforms. Implemented “factory of future” dashboard to identify and resolve issues with factory assembly line via real-time data.
- Implemented cutting-edge enterprise analytics tools to provide users in the U.S., Italy, and Switzerland with access to enterprise-level data assets for leveraging data sources for various business needs.
- Conducted design thinking workshops and provided global business units with training in new leading edge analytics tools such as IBM Watson, Microsoft text analytics, Cloudera Hadoop, Microsoft Azure Cloud, and Microsoft Power BI dashboards.
- Recognized as valued mentor and leader for technical teams. Built strong, personal relationships to improve inter-departmental communication and advance strategic IT efforts.
Technology Manager, Data Analytics
- Overhauled Data backend systems for forms submission critical to implementing Affordable Care Act. Rescued client from competitor's failed effort to deliver project while facing significant media and public scrutiny. Rebuilt client trust by delivering ahead of schedule which earned year-long $100 million contract.
- Bridged expertise gap for client by recommending consulting Data Creation Specialist, which averted loss of $300,000 in testing delays. Deployed additional Confidential resource that boosted revenue by $400,000.
- Designed and implemented complete business intelligence solution comprised of data warehouse, ETL, and reporting. Reduced overall time to delivery from days to hours.
- Positioned company for added $5M in revenue by leading successful data quality assurance engagement for IRS.
- Preserved $30 million in annual revenue by salvaging tenuous relationship with major client. Used active listening skills to earn client trust and satisfaction, delivering on time and within budget.
- Praised for skills in client relationship management after expediting communication of work progress. Instituted new client communication policy that reduced team response time to initial client emails to 1 hour.
- Primed Confidential for additional $2 million in annual revenue by spearheading new service offering that enabled one of company’s largest government clients to data center of excellence.
Business Intelligence Project Manager
- Praised by management for leading seamless transition from manual reporting by converting high volume of legacy data, while meeting all project lifecycle milestones.
- Averted costly delays in delivery of executive reports critical for decision-making by recommending and securing Data Migration Specialist to handle data migration to a single platform.
- Pioneered cross-functional data governance structure to enforce BICC standards, policies, best practices. Designed end-to-end business intelligence reporting solution including data warehouse, ETL and reporting.
- Reversed internal team’s resistance to new technology; secured buy-in and cooperation via persuasive presentations to highlight business intelligence solution benefits and creating opportunities for hands-on learning.
- Minimized impact of data migration project on daily operations by limiting system downtime by introducing staggered implementation approach.