- Accomplished Quality Assurance professional with 10+ years of experience in technical and leadership roles. Proven track record of delivering significant improvements to software and system quality, by building and leading high performing teams
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux
DBMS: ORACLE, SQL Server, MySQL and MS Access
Testing Tools: HP QC, ALM, Test Director, TFS, Rational Clear Quest, DOORS, Alexsys, JIRA, Test Rail, HP QTP and Selenium, IDE/RC/WebDriver/GRID .
Other Tools/ Technologies: TOAD, VMware, CSS, XMLSpy, Git, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, FileZilla and Visio.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Customer Experience Test Manager
- Created the process, documentation for test team to test in UAT initially and later on test in production for CXT
- Developed Test strategy, Test plan and Level Of Effort (LOE) for all projects
- Recommended tools that will help with testing process and completed implementation of these once the team got approval
- Lead the discussion meetings with cross teams and created testing process to work with the teams
- Extensive experience with Stakeholder management
- Excellent coordination, planning and communication skills to manage off shore team
- Lead a team of testers and assign work across various projects
- Prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Lead the daily defect triage calls with the boundary partners involved
- Developed metrics for test execution from HP ALM to provide status to all the stakeholders
- Designed status report template to distribute project status information to all the stakeholders
- Lead the post - production calls for the messaging project
- Lead the team to test in UAT initially. Later on when direction changed to test in CXT, lead and directed the team to test in production for customer experience(CXT)
- Created test data creation process and responsible for the creation of test data for all projects
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Created Test Plan, RTM, Test Summary and Test Incident documents for the project
- Liaison to the business owners for the project to discuss application features and functionality
- Lead a team of testers and assigned tasks to them and managed their work schedules
- Created template for requirement traceability from test scenario to test cases to test data and results
- Preparing test summary reports with daily metrics and defect information to all the stakeholders.
- Performed comprehensive data analysis using excel functions such as VLOOKUP, macros and pivot table.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Lead the End to End integration team to test all impacted systems and interfaces
- Created high level test scenarios to test data as it moved between different applications, with both front end and backend systems
- Reviewed and provided feedback and guidance for test cases from all impacted teams
- Ran the daily boundary partner meetings to discuss project status and track defects
- Provided daily status reports to key stakeholders and leadership
- Created RTM to make sure all requirements are covered
- For the changes approved in change management, after the development is complete, validated the changes.
- Extensive experience with automation of the frequently used test cases to minimize the manual effort.