- Black box testing of web - based applications and validation and verification of scientific instruments
- Experienced in writing test documentation (test cases), test execution and test results analysis
- Expert in understanding Customer problems, trouble shooting and providing solutions
- Proficient in Software installation, Testing in agile enviornment
Platforms: Microsoft Windows 2010, XP, 2007, 2003, UNIX, MAC OS
Test Automation: cucumber, Selenium IDE, QuickTest Pro (QTP)
Database: Oracle(12c, 18), SQL, Postgres, ECMXT, ECM3.6
Bug Tracking: Zira, Bugzilla
Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, FireFox, Google Chrome, Safari, Edge
Scientific: OpenLab CDS, Chromeleon, Empower, OPUS, Symyx Automation studio
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Installation: OpenLab CDS, ECMXT, ECM3.x, Oracle, Sql, Postgres
- Upgrade: Migration Oracle 12c to Oracle 18, 2.2 to 2.5, 2.3 to 2.5. 2.4 to 2.5 with Postgres DB
- Smoke Test, Performance, Usability, Regression, Stress, Compatibility, Stability, and Exploratory Testing.
- Distributed System Setup, Testing in Agile environment. Creating virtual machines, reimaging, Creating and updating Test Cases, file defects in Zira.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Analytical support including method development, troubleshooting for various scientist, within teh company, method transfer to customers. Identifying new candidates using GC/MS and LC/MS.
- Maintaining analytical workflow and quality control and SOPs.
- Train people for various analytical methods and chromeleon and ChemStation software.
Confidential, Novartis, SanCarlos, CA
- Developed and Validated HPLC Method for Amikacin drug detection. Used LIMS as Database.
- Support phase III clinical readiness
- Followed and Implemented Standard Operating procedures to define and improve quality system functions.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Supported internal customers for analytical analysis and providing data, Validated and aligned teh HPLC method for international tech transfer for industrial fermentation process development.
- As a QA/QC officer, provided QA/QC Metrics to all research groups and management on monthly basis. Implemented LIMS for LC data, Reports and QC data.
- Executed and compiled teh data for inter laboratory method comparability study for analysis of carbohydrates, acids, and alcohols in fermentation broth and presented to whole company
- Wrote Reports for Method Transfer, QA/QC and SOP for processing teh fermentation samples analysis data, calibration procedures, verification of HPLC and GC methods, GC and LIMS
Sr. Research Associate
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Developed teh data analysis methods using statistical approach and PCA (TEMPPrincipal
- Component Analysis). Wrote Matlab scripts and developed GUI for creating plots by various analysis methods. Developed initial database MySql for keeping track of data, sensor history, drugs and chemicals by using Access database. Trained teh new hires for running instruments and analyzed teh data using Matlab. Calibrated and validated teh Medical device.
Software QA Engineer
- Test AllData, teh scalable, flexible and highly secure web-based account aggregation service for banking, investment, retirement, insurance, credit card, mortgages and annuities.
- AllData takes a partnership (banks, advisors, investment firms) approach to client engagements.
- Developed new and maintained existing test cases
- Execute test cases and test suites for new releases. Identify and report software failures.
- Perform manual and automated black box testing of teh such as Partners and Clients areas
- Developed test utility in Visual Basic to generate random test data (users, SSN, and IDs)
- Developed HTML Text validation code using VB Script
- Responsible for development and maintenance of Clients/Partners test automation project using Empirix E-tester and Selenium IDE
- Parsing of XML data files was coded in Ruby language
- Implement teh data driven testing by creating teh CSV file for all teh parameters and values. Perform teh data binding and variable mapping.