- Challenging Software QA/Test Engineer position.
Programming/Scripting languages: C++, C#, Java, Python, Ruby
IDE’s: Visual Studio Professional, Eclipse, RubyMine
Database: Access, MySQL, XML, JSON
Mobile: Android Studio, iOS (X - code)
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 10
Other: Microsoft Visio, Enterprise Architect (UML), JMP Statistical Software
Confidential, Santa Barbara, CA
- Performed functional testing of new features, improvements, bug fixes, user - reported issues, code refactors, and performance improvements for the Procore web application (SaaS), specifically the financials invoicing/payments and compliance tools including DocuSign integration.
- Wrote code for automated test suites using Ruby (R-Spec) and Capybara test frameworks, Selenium WebDriver, and executed automated regression tests for tools within the Procore web app.
- Contributed to larger projects including tracking current progress or issues via JIRA and GitHub, designing and executing test plans & test cases at different stages of the projects
- Identified, documented, & reported bugs and debugged issues in both test and production environments. Performed API testing using Postman.
- Created and maintained use cases, acceptance criteria, test plans/test cases, and regression tests for new and existing features of the web application.
- Coordinated information and tasks across multiple departments such as Product, Development, UX, Marketing, Documentation, Support, and Customer Success.
- Facilitated and assisted with the team’s development cycle, such as sprint planning, retrospective, and backlog prioritization in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment.
- Provided quality support to software & firmware validations for software used in manufacturing equipment. Reviewed and approved software test cases, test specifications, user requirement specifications, and software validation protocols & reports.
- Provided Quality Engineering (QE) support for various cardiovascular medical device products in accordance with regulations, such as 21 CFR (Code of Federal Registry) Part 800/810/820, ISO (International Standard Organization) 9001/13485, and FDA.
- Performed investigations, root cause analysis, corrective & preventative actions for product nonconformance’s (NCMRs) for coronary dilatation catheters and stent delivery systems.
- Generated, reviewed, and approved Engineering protocols/reports, Process Validations (Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, Performance Qualification), Risk Assessments, Quality Specifications, Equipment Qualifications, Change Orders (COs), and Impact Assessments under Change Management Control.
- Implemented quality test specification change for NC Trek RX product which resulted in 2012 annual company savings of $179,000. Implemented Statistical Process Control (SPC) monitoring and charting for catheter subassembly manufacturing which resulted in 2011 annual company savings of $100,000.