- Technology Professional with in - depth experience over 10 years in Software Business Analysis. Helped organizations to evaluate new Features, Implement Technology Solutions and ensure delivery of Quality Products.
- Skills include Feature evaluation, Proof of Concept, System Solution Development, Effort estimation, Resource allocation, Manual and Automated Test Framework development, Risk Analysis, and Issue Management.
- Experience in working with Waterfall and Agile Methodologies using Scrum.
- Recognized as creative, resourceful, motivated, and a good team player with a “Can Do” attitude that works well under pressure.
Data Quality Analyst
Confidential, Rochester, MN
- Centralized Application to maintain Research Studies
- Patient Registration processes and Web APIs for Cancer Center Studies
- Drug definition Schema design, Kit Assignments and Reporting
- Responsible for Gap Analysis and validate feature completion leading the end to end QA effort. Develop and own the Test Plan, Test Strategy and Test Closure document for SIT, BAT and PAT testing
- Perform System and Technical Analysis of requirements using standards like HL7 FHIR
- Data Analysis for gaps, future enhancements, issue prioritization, performance, and risk analysis
- Interact with internal and external team members, as well as stakeholders, to analyse requirements and define goals. Break them down into detailed and functional tasks.
- Business process analysis and ability to proactively identify and manage mappings and process flow diagrams.
- Daily status call and Triage calls for task status updates and risk mitigation planning.
- Identify the Validation scenarios. Built Framework and automate scripts.
- Develop Coverage matrix to facilitate simulation of User Health scenarios to verify algorithm accuracy
- Develop complex Test Schemas for validation of drug distribution methodologies
- Coordinate and Provide Daily Status Report to UAT PMs, Development team, QA Lead/Team, and stake holders of the project.
- Use diverse platform for software validation of Apps and APIs including Desktop / Android / iOS environments
- Identify and implement Upstream / Downstream data integration using JSON / XML and Databases
- Develop and implement Automated validation strategies for CI/CD using Git / Jenkins/ Selenium / Coded UI / Newman / Postman for Web APIs, Datawarehouse and Databases like Oracle / SQL Server / DB Visualizer
- Extensive use of ETL processes and Database queries to validate and analyse data conformity
Tools: used include: TFS / JIRA, MS Visio, MTM, Coded UI and C#, Java, Selenium, JMeter, LoadRunner, POSTMAN, OAuth2, Newman / NodeJS, MS SQL Server / Oracle
- Facilitate Scope and Resource Approval for enhancements to the Dotcom Portal and SOAP API Integration
- Define Requirements and plan for deliverables per Release
- Design Solution for the Release and coordinate task planning with the Architecture and Development teams
- Work with Upstream / Downstream teams for dependencies and schedule Planning
- Establish Acceptance Criteria and Quality goals, work with the QA team to ensure Release Readiness
- Develop Automated GUI Test Scenarios with HP QTP for Regression Test
- Coordinate with Development and QA teams to make sure defects are fixed and testing is completed on time
- Coordinate and Provide Daily Status Report to PMs, Development team, QA team, and stake holders of the project / Coordinate Release deployment, and support handover
- Define scope, release plan and quality goals for the Confidential Inc. website, webservices and APIs
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders to define roadmap and plan project approvals
- Develop application Solutions and Specifications for the web development team
- Design mockups to support Business Use cases for User Interfaces, Continuous risk monitoring, project tracking
- Execute and Coordinate Test Planning, Feature Validation and Performance testing supporting
- Onsite / Offshore resources / User acceptance testing
- Coordinate release of mobile versions for the online reservation on iPhone / Blackberry / Android platforms
- Evaluate and Use tools to validate configuration requirements, service request / response
- Use Automation and Performance Test methodologies for continuous integration of Web / Webservices / Backend Euronet Jobs
Tools: / Technology Used: MS Visio, Java, Apache, Euronet, MySql, Silk Center, Silk Performer, iPhone/Blackberry/Android
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Organize and facilitate IT process implementations to produce tangible and documented outcomes
- JAD sessions with stakeholders to define project scope, goals
- Application of Six Sigma DMADV methodology in preparing work breakdown structure (WBS) to plan, organize, manage, and control project phases
- Facilitate Estimation, Risk Planning and Mitigation, Process Mapping / Benchmarking, Data Modeling
- Implementation of CRM tool for organization
- Evaluate market for existing CRM tools availability Identify and establish fitment of Sugar-CRM for Business needs
Business System Lead Analyst
Confidential, Lanham, MD
- Lead the Quality Assurance effort for the ETL tool global release hosted on multiple platforms
- Support Product Development / Help Desk / Product 2nd level Support / Localization Development / Documentation / Infrastructure Management / Configuration Management for multiple versions
- Use of Lean methodologies to improve resource utilization across Teams, Hardware and Software
- Adhere to SLAs as per contract established to follow 3 Sigma level of delivery
- Extensive use of Automation strategies to validate regression scenarios, customize Test scenarios to scale up validation for various Extract and Load environments
Tools: / Technology Used: .Net/VC++/Mainwin/Shell-Scripts, Windows/Unix: Solaris/AIX/HP, Win-Runner / Load-Runner SQL Server / Oracle / DB2 / Sybase / Informix / Altibase