- Result - driven Quality Assurance professional with 8 years of experience in software testing and extensive experience in software development methodologies including both Agile and Waterfall models.
- Well Experience in Selenium Automation tool with IDEs like eclipse.
- Worked on Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Maven, and framework development.
- Good understanding on root cause analysis for the defects and in making the corrective actions.
- Experience on Test Management tools such as JIRA, HP Quality Center, Clear Quest and ADO.
- Experience in Manual Testing of Web-Based and Windows-Based applications
- Extensive experience in GUI, Regression, Functional, Integration, System, API testing, User Acceptance (UAT), Sanity, Performance, Stress, Reliability, compatibility, Cross Browser, Security and Database Testing.
- Strong knowledge on deriving Mobile, IPAD and Simulator test scenarios and test execution.
- Good Knowledge in writing complex queries in SQL and performing various JDBC validations.
- Develop test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses for major releases grounded in solid customer impact and product understanding.
- Developed Test cases manually and generated Automation Scripts using opensource tools like Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, SOAPUI, Maven and Jenkins.
- Exposure to all stages of Software Testing Life Cycle in Agile - Scrum model.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
- Solid experience in performance/stress testing using HP LoadRunner, especially correlation, custom coding, and load analysis.
Programming Languages: Java, Java Script, XML, SQL, Tableau and VB Script
Test Automation Tools: Selenium, QTP, Postman, LoadRunner
Defect Management Tools: JIRA, HP ALM, Clear Quest
Test Frameworks: TestNG
CI Tools: Jenkins
Build Tools: Maven
Source Code Control: Git
Development Tool: Eclipse, Visual Studio
Software Tools: RQM and Quality Centre 11.00, MS Office (VBA, Advanced Excel)
Technical Knowledge: Data Cleaning, Data Analysis, Agile, Database testing, Web testing, Mobile testing, Simulator testing, ServiceNow.
Database: SQL Server
- Analyzed and reviewed business requirements and to align with user stories in test management tool in the beginning of each sprint.
- Reviewed all the test scripts and attached to QC (Test management tool).
- Reviewed and validated test cases and test scripts to each requirement changes to ensure coverage and quality of testing. Also, baselined, and approved test cases using QC for reporting purposes.
- Created and maintained quality assurance metrics to bridge the gap between QA and development team.
- Lead the automation effort for various projects by developing and managing automation test suites.
- Created and maintained automation scripts for a web-based application with Selenium using Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Used Jenkins to Create, execute, and deploy code builds for each sprint and every requirement updates.
- Used Postman and validated responses from server as a part of Web Services Testing.
- Developed Automation feasibility reports for applications and systems based on the technical analysis, complexity, and reusability.
- Extensively used correlation, parameterization techniques, goal oriented manual scenarios and created Vusers in the test scripts for testing the system.
- Created customized LoadRunner Vugen scripts at API level with manual correlation, user defined functions.
- Developed Web Service Vuser scripts for a Web Service Call using Soap UI.
- Worked extensively with XML data and SOAP protocols in Non-UI Web Services SOA Testing.
- Used Postman for rest service testing.
- Worked in RESTFULL web service Testing using Rest Assured framework java. Validated JSON formatted data, different http status code like 200, 201, 400, 405, 500etc.
- Identified system/application bottlenecks and worked with web/app server administrators to optimize capacity and improved performance of the application to handle workloads generated via HP LoadRunner.
- Conducted baseline test, load, stress, and endurance tests and Monitored different graphs like transaction response time and analyzed server performance, hits per second, throughput, windows resources, and database server resources.
- Coordinated and collaborated with Developers, Production support team, Project Management folks to gather the requirements to create Load test run scope.
- Assessed & analyzed user stories and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum ceremonies and developed Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data and test reports.
- Interacted with Client, Product Owner and Development team to understand the User stories and Acceptance Criteria and gathered Functional and Non-Functional requirements for project release.
- Reviewed the business use cases and scenarios to product owners, Developers and Analysts for better integration and traceability of the requirements.
- Requested test data and created test users ahead of sprint to ensure zero impediments on testing.
- Created project structure and test repository using HPALM tool to manage test suites.
- Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium WebDriver and executed a batch of tests as TestNG suite.
- Worked on Selenium Data-Driven Framework with Core Java programming.
- Involved in creating Page Object Model Framework in Selenium using Java.
- Implemented Continuous Integration (CI/CD) process using Selenium, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven tools to automate the testing process.
- Involved in developing Test automation Framework for the application using Selenium Web driver with Maven.
- Worked on Selenium GUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSS Locators.
- Performed Backend Testing by using Microsoft SQL server and performed system Database validation for end-to-end test scenarios using SQL queries.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating internally and externally.
- Implement testing programs to perform quality assurance on technical applications including negative testing and usability.
- Create quality assurance documentation and reports as required.
- Participated in troubleshooting, investigating, debugging, and defining the best practice for ensuring stability of our production environment.
- Attended ambiguity review sessions, bug review meetings to prioritize bugs and resolve technical issues.
- Mapped the requirements to test scenarios and test cases to build automation test scripts.
- Designed Macros with Excel to process Test Data and used it as input to Hybrid framework with QTP using VB Script.
- Worked with functional and development teams to troubleshoot identified performance bottlenecks and report any potential risks with business during all the stages of development lifecycle.
- Built complex SQL using advanced analytical functions to retrieve data from distributed data systems for analysis.
- Worked on DDL and DML scripts for data models and ad-hoc analysis.
- Part of scrum meetings to implement the agile methodology from planning to execution phase.
- Maintained scripts, version management of the project using HP Quality Control.
- Prepared detailed documentation on project scope, data requirements, execution plan and testing plan including scenarios.
- Built datasets for clients' engagements by gathering and documenting business requirements.