- Software Quality Assurance Engineer wif 7 years of experience in testing Web - based clients/server and Mobile applications.
- Expertise conduction various tests, such as integration, system, function, regression, compatibility and acceptance, including developing and implementing test plans and test cases.
- Solid understanding and practical experience of software development life cycle (SDLC) TEMPprincipals and experience working wif Agile software development methodologies.
- Work knowledge of Windows, Linux and macOS in client-server environment.
- Experience in testing web services (REST and SOAP).
- Experience wif test case and defect repositories such as Confidential Quality Center Accenture and Jira and.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and rapidly changing priorities.
- Extensive knowledge of Java programming language.
- Liaise wif developers, business analysts, and user representatives in application design and document reviews.
- Work well in a team as well as independently. Excellent analytical, communication, writing and problem-solving skills.
- Well organized, and capable to quickly learn new technical skills.
Hardware: Confidential PC & Compatibles, Macintosh, Linux, iPhone, Android Phone
OS: Windows 7/10, macOS 10.15, Ubuntu 18.04, CentOS 7.5
Mobile Platforms: iOS 13.0, Android OS 11.0
Mobile Testing Tools: Perfecto Mobile, SeeTest, Appium, DeviceAnywhere
Bug Tracking: Jira, Confidential Quality Center, Bugzilla, Mantis
Testing Tools: Charles Proxy, Postman
CI/CD: Jenkins, Bamboo
Networking: TCP/IP, HTTP(S), SMTP, POP3, FTP
Build Automation tool: Maven, Gradle
Version control system: Git/GitHub
Testing Frameworks: TestNG 7.0, Junit5, Selenium WebDriver
Testing Reports: Surefire, Allure 2.0, ExpertReports
Database: MySQL, SQLite, Cassandra
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Automation Quality Assurance Engineer
- Performing various types of testing for content management tool and web applications. Analyzing products requirements and design specifications.
- Performing load testing using Visual Studio. Designing, developing and executing reusable and maintainable automated scripts using Selenium WebDriver wif Java and TestNG framework.
(Environment: macOS 10.15, Windows 10; Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG; Languages: Java, XML, HTML)
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Developed and lead testing strategy effort for all Magneto calendar management services and products.
- Participated in reviews of teh initial business requirements of products new features.
- Created and executed test plans and test cases for web and mobile applications.
- Performed testing of a new features across different OS and browsers. Performed REST API testing using Curl Linux command line tool.
- Based on POM/PF (Page Object Model/Page Factory), developed Selenium test scripts in Java using TestNG framework.
- Designed, developed and executed automated BAT (Build Acceptance Test), Regressions tests using Selenium WebDriver wif Java .
- Performed data driven testing using TestNG DataBinding wif CSV and Property Files wif different sets of data.
- Configured Jenkins to build and run automated builds on teh server whenever changes are pushed to GitHub master branch. Supported releases of new features to production.
(Environment: macOS 10.13, Windows 10; Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Git/GitHub; Languages: Java, XML, HTML)
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Software QA Engineer
- Tested cloud-based file management client and web-based applications on various OS and browsers.
- Created test plans and test cases using TestRail management tool.
- Created and monitored stories, tasks and defects using Jira .
- Worked wif design/development/project management teams to ensure dat requirements are accurately implemented.
- Developed automated tests using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG framework for mobile recipient pages’ functionality.
- Used Advanced Rest Client tool to test REST APIs. Performed SQLite database testing for native Android application.
- Regularly presented demos of a new features to customer support group and collaborated wif customer support to identify and address customer feedback.
(Environment: Windows 7, OS X 10.9, Jira, Git/GitHub; Testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven; Languages: Java)