- Having 12+ years of Experience in Software Quality Assurance primarily on Policy Administration system of Duck Creek, Insurity and Guidewire applications in Insurance domain.
- 2+ years of experience in Duck Creek and Insurity Functional Testing.
- 5+ years of experience in Guidewire Functional Testing.
- Experience in Automation Script creation using Java in Selenium.
- Playing Sr. Test Lead Role from last several years in Property and Casualty Insurance Projects.
- Managing large pool of offshore Testing team (>20 Resources) from last 5 Years.
- Strong domain knowledge in P&C insurance, Life Insurance and Annuities for North American market.
- Experience on Duck Creek and Guidewire in Rating and Forms.
- Good Exposure on Requirement Analysis and streamlining.
- Good experience with working in Agile and Waterfall Models
- Expert in Strategic Program Test estimations, Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Traceability Matrices Documents.
- Good expertise in Peer reviews (Test Cases and Defect Reporting).
- Expertise in Defect Tracking for all types of tests such as Functional, Regression, and Integration.
- Good knowledge on Test Management tools like Quality Centre, JIRA
- Thorough Knowledge in complete SDLC & STLC Process.
- Strong Knowledge on Duck Creek Policy Admin System, Data Warehousing Concepts, Informatica ETL Testing, downstream System testing (Batch and Interface Testing), UFT Automation Testing.
- Basic knowledge on Performance Testing (LoadRunner), Selenium Automation Testing, Regression Runner and TAC.
- Given KT sessions to the new team members on Insurance domain (P&C, Life, and Annuities), Policy Admin System, Duck Creek Architecture and use of Duck Creek tool in P&C insurance and testing techniques and methodologies.
- Team player with excellent communications skills.
- Self - motivated, quick learner, willing to adapt to new challenges & new technologies.
- Ability to work well with team as well as to work independently with minimal supervision.
Policy Admin Systems: Duck Creek, Insurity Policy Decisions, Policy Center 7.x - 9.x., Claims Center, Billing Center
Test Management Tools: HP Quality Center/ALM 11/12.x, Jira, PPM
Test Automation: Selenium Automation using Java, UFT 11.5,12.56, LoadRunner, Quality Center, CA LISA, SOAP UI, Rest API, Jenkins CI/CD, GitHub
Agile methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall Methodologies, Test Estimation, Test Plan, Defect Management, Product Testing, Resource Planning.
Tools: RTC, RRC, CA Lisa, Passport, SQL Developer, MS SQL Studio, Ranorex
Web technologies: Java, HTML, SOAP UI, SQL Developer
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, Java API for XML Webservices (JAXWS), PL/SQL
MS Office excel: Status reporting, Macros, Building execution tracker and tools for testing purpose.
Functional Skills: Ability to produce realistic software schedules, Project Management, Strategic/ Tactical Planning, Business Analysis and Development, Budgeting/Forecasting, and New Product Development
Confidential, New Jersey, USA
Sr Test Lead
- Coordinating with various business stakeholders including Product Analyst, Actuarial, Business Analyst, Technical lead on the requirements & any project/enhancements implementation strategy
- Creating Test Estimations, Test strategy & Test Plans for all Projects.
- Contributing in Automation Test Strategy & guided Automation team on E2E implementation in Duck Creek as well as Insurity Policy Admin application.
- Hands on testing Duck Creek (including Policy XML data, Session XML, Express UI, etc.) functionalities including Coverages, Forms, Rating, Transactions for various P&C Products such as BOP, Cyber, Umbrella, Workers Compensation, Auto.
- Hands on testing experience with Marketplace Angular JS Digital Portal testing for the various products & its integration with respected Policy Admin Duck Creek Systems through Headless APIs.
- Hands on testing experience of testing various APIs and Micro services
- Participated in testing RFP with New SCI Auto Product implementation in Duck Creek and its integration with Marketplace (Angular JS Digital Platform)
- Leading a Testing team on SCI Auto Product implementation in Duck Creek.
- Working in Agile (SCRUM & KANBAN) & Waterfall environments
- Daily, Weekly Status Reports and Project closure report creation.
- Managing a team of 30 offshore testers and 3 onshore testers on this.
- Test Artifacts reviews, QC/JIRA set up and review for all projects.
- Encouraging the team members for value innovations and other project improvement activities.
- Trained new Onshore testers on P&C Insurance, Marketplace, Duck Creek & Insurity Applications
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project.
- Understanding the business and functional requirements of the total application and project.
- Requirement and test plan walkthroughs for the clients.
- Review of the test cases and scenarios wrote by Test Engineers.
- Responsible for the sign off for multiple projects carried out at offshore.
- Involved in Knowledge management activities like Submitting white papers on Duck Creek, Imparting sessions on Duck Creek Workflow and Strategy across BUs.
Confidential, Pennsylvania, USA
Guidewire Test Lead
- Testing lead for all Interface, Feature Based and Stabilization testing efforts
- Reviewing the IMV and hold discussions with the Business in the hand off meetings
- Co-ordinating with the Business to get any clarifications on the requirements and guide the offshore accordingly
- Creating the required Use Cases, RTC Cards and upload them to the task board
- Review and Close the cards in RTC and Task board upon successful completion
- Setting up the required HLS templates, Design and Execution trackers and QC Folder Structures
- Providing estimates for testing effort to senior management for each release and iteration.
- Helping the team in removing any blockers and helping in smooth workflow for all activities.
- Engage with Project managers for current and future releases to get the scope information for current and future iterations
- Conducting the Business Review Meetings and walking them through the test plan and the scenarios
- Making sure that the blockers and dependencies are escalated and resolved so that the delivery timeline and quality are not impacted
- Reviewing the Requirements Traceability Matrix, Test Data Sheets, Interface Testing test cases, Feature Based Testing test cases for various transactions such as New Business (Submission), Policy Change, Cancel, Renewal, Reinstate, Claims and Billing
- Performing the linking of the test cases to cover all the possible end-to-end policy life cycle workflows to be executed in the Stabilization Testing phase in different Passes.
- Plan the execution of the transactions based on the workflow and Batch cycle dates by coordinating with the downstream teams
- Leading the defect / issue prevention activities by utilizing defect tools such as Quality Center
- Prioritizing the defects based on the business impact and criticality and making sure they are fixed with the appropriate priority
- Generating Weekly and Daily Status reports to all the stakeholders and keeping them apprised on any blocking issues.
- Monitoring the smoke tests and brainstorm with the Tech Leads and architects to resolve any critical or environmental issues.
Confidential, Florida, USA
- Perform System testing for various releases and different CD Activities as specified by the client.
- Preparing System Testing Document and analyzing the abends occurred in System Testing and solving them.
- Environment Set up for System Testing
- Preparation of Test Plan and the Test case documents.
- Facilitating project management and quality activities by using IPMS.
- Carrying out everyday tasks based on customer’s prioritization of work.
- Inducting and training new associates
- Performance Testing using Load Runner
- Defect tracking and prevention initiatives
- Collecting metrics