- Google Analytics and AdWords
- Social Media
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Written Communication
- Program/project management
- Event Planning
- Provided program management support to include: Conducting research, document processing and data evaluation.
- Lead and supported Covid - 19 case reporting and deliverables to help Deputy assistant secretary team determine the next safety phase for the department.
- Managed audit report for the office of facilities and asset management.
- Designed promotional/marketing materials that were used to educate(audiences/constituencies) on upcoming facilities management related policies
- Optimized clerical processes for leadership and management using excel to maximize productivity.
- Prepared presentations, planned and executed marketing initiatives for Department events.
Digital Marketing Sales Associate
- Consult the sales team on new areas of growth and generate reports on missed business opportunities.
- Monitored benchmark analytics
- Developed and executed email marketing campaigns strategy for outreach to prospective clients.
- Grew and maintained a customer database through tailored outreach for tradeshow events.
- Managed inbound marketing opportunities and distributing relevant marketing collateral.
- Wrote compelling copy for sales outreach.
- Prepared competitive analyses for potential clients including financial models and reporting utilizing Salesforce.
- Responded to advertiser RFPs and building sales report.
- Conducted market research and analyzed industry specific tradeshow events such as FMI, GMA and Restaurant Show.
- Built campaigns in salesforce to track financial prospecting stage.
- Reviewed brief KPI, advertising metrics and report performance for data analysis.
Guest Service Ambassador
- Evaluated bills generated and ensured they were posted to appropriate accounts by coordinating with the accounts department.
- Updated latest developments in the hotel, responded to reviews. Greeted and welcomed the guests who were checking in, arrange for the collection and storage of their luggage.
- Promoted the products and services of the hotel, so that there is maximum flow of cash ensuring better business growth.
- Managed the needs of the guests and attended to their special needs.
- Kept track of the current hotel accommodations and ensured that the hotel registration procedures were carried out appropriately
- Coordinated responses to customer's inquiries and demands and planned for the subsequent services by coordinating with the other department.
- Enforced the rules and policies of Residence Life, Housing and Dining Services and the University.
- Served as a liaison between residents and the University administration.
- Served as a positive role model to residents and peer staff members
- Facilitated the social, academic, and personal adjustment of students to the residence hall and University.
- Developed a sense of community among residents as members of a floor, residents of a hall, and active participants in the residence life system.