- Around 7+ years of Quality Assurance experience with strong expertise in Performance/Load Testing using HP Performance Center/Load Runner and JMeter.
- Extensive experience in automated testing of Web based and Client/Server applications with proficiency in Load and Performance Testing.
- Proficient in writing test plans, test cases, test scripts and test report preparation.
- Performed Performance Testing, Functional Testing and Regression Testing using automated testing tools including HP Load Runner, HP Performance Center, Quick Test Pro, HP Quality Center, JMeter.
- Significant experience Load testing various applications including Java, .Net, Business Objects and Citrix GUI applications.
- Extensive experience using HP Load Runner for Performance Testing, Stress Testing, Failover Testing and Regression Testing.
- Experienced in Design and Execution of Test criteria, Scenarios, and Scripts from requirements.
- Well versed with all functionality of Virtual User Generator and Correlating Statements, configuring Run time settings for HTTP, iterations, Simulated Modem speeds to match teh testing scenario to real world scenario.
- Experienced in monitoring CPU, Memory, Network, Concurrent Web connections, Threads and through put while running Baseline, Performance, Load, Stress and Soak testing.
- Experienced in Planning and Translation of Software Business Requirements into test conditions; execution of all types of tests; and identification as well as logging of Software bugs for business process improvement.
- Experience in monitoring Web Servers and Application Servers such as Microsoft IIS, web logic, web sphere and Database Servers such as SQL Server and Oracle during teh Performance Test with window
- Extensive experience in Qual
- REAL TIME
- Visual Basic
- INTERNET INFORMATION SERVICES
- MS ASP
- WEB LOGIC
- WEB METHODS
- Web Services
- Web Sphere
- HP UNIFIED FUNCTIONAL TESTING
- QA TESTING
- LOAD RUNNER
- TEST PLAN
- Usability Testing
- REAL - TIME
- APPLICATION ARCHITECTURE
- Data Modeling
- TECHNICAL DESIGN
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- Tested web services applications using SOAP Client as well as by using WSDL Files
- Involved in various meetings with application development team to gather performance requirements and SLAs before testing.
- Prepared Test Cases, Test Strategy, and Test Plan based on teh non - functional business requirements.
- Expertise in preparing work load model according to requirements.
- Developed Load Runner and Jmeter test scripts according to teh test specifications/Requirements using HTTP/HTML, Web services Protocol, Flex, Citrix and Trueclient protocols in Load Runner.
- Expertise in Citrix protocol scripting in load runner
- . Conducted several Load tests such as 1 Hour peak production load, 8 Hours Duration test in order to find memory leaks, Reliability and Stress tests to identify teh performance issues.
- Worked with solution architects and DBAs to identify and resolve bottlenecks.
- Monitored teh CPU, memory, and network utilizations using Site Scope monitor.
- Involved in analyzing teh problems using transaction breakdown, Network monitoring and Resource monitoring to find teh performance bottlenecks.
- Found teh root cause for teh bottlenecks for TPS not increasing beyond some point and suggested fixed pool to cached pool.
- Develop and implement load, capacity and stress tests with Load Runner and Present performance statistics to application teams and provided recommendations of performance improvement.
- Performed in-depth analysis to isolate points of failure in application.
- Worked with development, users and support groups to understand teh application architecture, use and current production issues to simulate teh best possible real time scenarios for load and stress testing.
- Correlated and parameterized test scripts to capture Dynamic values and input various test data as per business requirements
- Accurately produce regular project status reports to senior management and release management team to ensure on-time project go live date.
- Experience in maintaining timelines for Scripts, scenario creation and test execution window.
- Tested web, Client server & web services based applications, using various workloads as demanded by teh application. Identified Memory Leaks, Protocol to Protocol Response times analyzed, Web Page break downs, Web logic and web sphere log files. Issues relating to Indexes, Connection Pools, Thread size and Garbage collections, Memory heap size.
- Developed various reports and metrics to measure and track testing effort. Created Load model.
- Participate in Weekly Meetings with teh management team and Walkthroughs.
- Independently developed Load runner Vugen and Jmeter test scripts according to test specifications/requirements.
- Designed performance test suites by creating Web (HTTP/HTML), Web services, Java over HTTP and Click & Script test scripts, workload model. Extensively used VuGen and Jmeter to create Test Scripts.
- Identify system/application bottlenecks and worked to facilitate teh tuning of teh application/environment in order to optimize capacity and improve performance of teh application in order to handle peak workloads generated via LoadRunner tool to simulate activity
- Created scenarios to emulate concurrent Vusers, tested using Rendezvous points in teh Vuser scripts and executed teh Vuser Scripts in various scenarios which were both goal oriented and manual using Load Runner.
- Correlated and Parameterized test scripts to capture Dynamic values and input various test data as per business requirements.
- Using Performance Center, execute multi - user performance tests, used online monitors (perf Mon), real-time output messages and other features of teh LoadRunner Controller/Performance center.
- Analyze, interpret, and summarize meaningful and relevant results in a complete Performance Test Report.
- Develop and implement load and stress tests with HP Performance Center and Controller present performance statistics to application teams, and provide recommendations of how and where performance can be improved.
- Monitoring teh various machines during load tests and informing teh corresponding teams in case of issues.
- Created detailed test status reports, performance capacity reports, web trend analysis reports, and graphical charts for upper management using Load Runner analysis component.
- Root Cause Analysis & Bottleneck Analysis/Problem Isolation after Performance Testing using Wily Introscope.
- Expertise in Capacity Planning, Data Modeling and Root Cause Analysis Expertise in statistical and mathematical analysis and interpretation of data.
- Identified teh Memory leaks and Garbage collection on Application servers and worked with middleware team on Java heap memory utilization.
- Created detailed test status reports, performance capacity reports, web trend analysis reports, and graphical charts, updating status tracker, project closure documents, and Updating PE Heat map for top level managers.
- Performs in-depth analysis to isolate points of failure in teh application.
- Monitor and administrate hardware capacity to ensure teh necessary resources are available for all tests.
Environment: Load Runner 12.01&12.5, Jmeter, VSphere, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Grafana, Splunk 6.3, Kibana (Real User Monitoring Data), JENKINS Automation, WebPageTest (synthetic testing tool), Splunk.
- Working with clients to understand business needs and relate them in terms of performance testing.
- Assisting Project Manager with deliverables, maintaining project plans and schedules.
- Logging and tracking defects, change management, management of any other requests,
- Analyzing required effort in terms of resources needed, script complexity, scenario design challenges, overall man - hours required and documenting them in HLE before every project execution.
- Gathering and analyzing Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirement Documents (FRD) for performance test planning.
- Developing Requirement Intake Form for detailing business transaction, developing test cases and script workflows, number of scripts, success criteria.
- Test scripts development in HP LoadRunner VuGen. Modifying TruClient scripts with required Correlations, Parameterization, logic, think times, iterations, pacing, logging options and preferences.
- Designing scenarios in HP LoadRunner Controller. Scheduling tests by scenario/group, setting virtual user initiation period, ramp up, test duration and ramp down times.
- Preparing load generators and accessing web, app and db servers, executing scripts and tracking test metrics such as transaction graphs, runtime graphs and resource graphs.
- Using HP LoadRunner Analyzer tool for documenting results and summary report in details.
- Adding new graphs to teh Analyzer reports, comparing results with SLAs, merging two or more graphs to compare results, exporting HTML reports
- NeoLoad scripting, design and execution of load test.
- NeoLoad performance testing tool installation, license management and hardware configuration.
- Generating detailed reports and presenting them to project team and management after every test.
- Using cloud-based testing tool Neotys NeoLoad to design and conduct Stress test on mobile phone-based applications (iOS, Android)
- Used Neotys cloud-based load generators to simulate virtual users from various IPs from different geographic location
- Conducting Phase II testing based on results from Phase I and system refinement to resolve bottlenecks.
- Preparing Final Reports and coordinating QA sign off for every project completion.
- Using various performance test strategies for testing applications, environment dat cannot be readily tested using available test tools such as before and after tests, background execution test, baseline versus modification tests among others.
Environment: LoadRunner 12.02/12.50, Neotys NeoLoad, JMeter, HP performance Center, DynaTrace, HP Quality Center, Rivermine, LoadUI, SiteScope, CAService Desk Manager, ASP.NET, Web Services.
- Involved in developing test cases and scripts for Load/Stress and Performance testing of teh application.
- Created and executed Test cases based on business requirements and test plans using Quality Center.
- Used Quality Center for Test Execution, Defect Tracking and Reporting.
- Responsible for Performance Tuning for Load, Stress, Endurance Test executions using both Load Runner.
- Developed automated load test scripts using Virtual User Generator and created Virtual Users to replicate teh real time users in Load Runner.
- Modified Scripts and passed dynamic values using Parameterization and Correlation using Load Runner.
- Monitored different graphs like Transaction Response Time and Analyzed Server Performance Status, Hits per Second, Throughput using Load Runner. Analyzed No. of Hits per second, Average Throughput and Response Time of Individual Transactions for specified duration using Load Runner.
- Created automated scripts for AUT using VuGen in Load Runner http/html, web services protocol for regression scenarios.
- Defined criteria for performing usability testing, analyzed results of testing sessions, and presented results to development team.
- Performed interactive walkthroughs of test scripts with Developers, Business users and Business Analysts.
Environment: HP Load Runner, Back-End Testing, Technical Design Document, Technical Specification Document, MS Excel, IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Windows XP.