- 15+ years in teh field of IT/IS, System Development Full Life Cycle, System Software Analysis of Application Development, Planning, Design, Coding, Testing, Flowcharting, Documentation and Implementation. Maintenance, and Enhancement of New /or Existing Applications, Systems and Data Communication.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Write up System Test Packets, to include Test Scenarios for Online / Batch
- Processing, Create Test Data, File transfer and validation; Test case identification;
- Test Run(s), Validation of all Output Files / Reports; Test defect tracking log, and
- Resolve Defects. Test completion tracker. Meetings, planning, and documentationand requirements walkthroughs, and Release meetings.
- Provided technical mentoring /or assistance to Jr. Programmers, and QA Team.
- In, support of ongoing assignments.
Requirement / Functional Analyst
- Weekly staff meetings reporting on projects progress/status review and sign off.
- Liaison representative to interface wif teh End Users and Vendors.
- Meetings/Communication wif software vendors for Systems or application programsConversion needs, research and evaluate manual System(s) being effected.
- Report findings also suggestions to management and software vendors on procedures for proper functionality for testing and validation of input /or output data prior to conversion.
- Modification of file formats, create test data, analysis of test transmitted data, and Communicating wif teh vendor.
- Assist in creating, and maintaining reports to meet teh needs of teh end users.
- Interface wif teh Data Base Administrator to research and develop teh structure of teh Database, datasets, subsets, keys, and access rights.
- Technical liaison for software customization activities between various software vendors and end users.
- Duties included requirement analysis, workflow design for manual procedures, software design specification, System(s) testing, and implementation support.
HARDWARE: Confidential OS/390 MVS, ESA and XA Operating System(s) in a LAN /or Client Server
Environment: SOFTWARE, COBOL, COBOL II, TSO, ISPF, CICS, SDSF, JCL, VSAM, DASD, CATALOGS, ABEND, AID, IEB'S, IEH'S, PROC'S, FILEAID, PANVALET, IMS DBDC DL/me, EDITOR, ADS, SOLIS, Confidential System(s), PCS/ADS+, HL7, PEGASYS, ROSCOE and OS UTILITIES.
HARDWARE: Unisys A - Series, Unisys 2200 in a LAN /or Client Server
Environment: SOFTWARE: COBOL 74 / 85, DMS II, DMINQUIRY, CANDE, WFL, SOG, DUMPALL, TADS,LOGANALYZER, MARC, ADDS, COMS, ERGO, SDF, NDL, CLEARPATH/NX MCP,: DARGAL, EZSPEC, URSA an report generator utilizing DMSII. ECL, FURPUR.
TOOLS: SCREEN MAGIC (Screen Design), VISIO (Flowcharting) and various other utilities. Most office equipment, MS: WINDOWS XP, and 7 MS 2000 OFFICE SUITE, WORD, EXCEL, in a LAN and Client Server Environment.
- General Ledger Accounting: JE
- Trial Balances
- Adjusted Trial BalancesGeneral Ledger Summary
- Hospital Confidential Financial System(s)
- Confidential Electronic Claims Billing. Banking and Automated Engineering Cost Reporting; Job Control
- Project Control
- and Task Control. System/Project Full Development Life Cycle (SDLC/FDLC)
- Conversion Methodology
- Data Communication. COBOL
- Advance COBOL
- Unit or System(s) Testing and Debugging
- Data Format Designs of Flat Files and DB Sets
- Forms Design
- Online Screens Design
- Maintenance and Enhancement of System(s) or Applications. Pre-production QA and Testing
- Write up Unit/Module or System(s) Documentation
- and Operational Procedures.