- Senior QA Analyst with 13 years of total experience in data and application testing as well as over 10 years of experience in manual, automated, White - Box, and Black-Box testing in Agile Scrum environments.
- Provides expertise in test development, scheduling and execution, test automation (Selenium Web Driver, Appium, Cucumber, C#, Java, and Junit), test project management, and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Strong Back End and ETL testing experience by executing SQL/T-SQL Queries, Nested Queries, and Joins for Database.
- Extensive experience with ETL tools (SQL Server Integration Services, SSIS) and RDBM systems (SQL Server and Oracle).
- Experienced creating detailed QA documentation including QA reports and actively participated in SQA and project status meetings.
- Expertise on Testing REST API using Postman and SOAP UI
- Skilled in developing and maintaining automated test scripts and working with programmers in writing unit test acceptance Test cases (ATDD) for UAT Testing.
- Worked with HealthRules - Enrollments, Claim Payments for creating test data for to test 834- enrollment file and for claims processing (835,837).
- Experience in implementing automation framework for Mobile applications using Appium.
- Experience with Jenkins integration for continuous Integration.
- Experience using performance test tool (JMeter).
- Well-versed in Functional testing, Web service testing, Integration/System testing, Regression testing, User Acceptance testing, Database Testing, GUI testing and Ad-hoc testing.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with proven experience working with ETL Leads and Managers analyzing functional requirements and mapping documents.
- Extensively worked on Scrum and Kanban agile methodologies.
Testing Tools: Quality Center, Selenium Web driver, Cucumber, Gherkins, Junit, SoapUI, Postman, JMeter, POS, Wave Tool, JAWS, APPIUM
Operations Systems: Windows, MS-DOS, UNIX, LINUX
Workflow Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Power Point, SharePoint, Kanban
RDBMS: SQL Server 2008/ 2012/2, Oracle
Other Tools: Rally, Bugzilla, Jira, Confluence, SQL Server Management Studio, GitHub, TFS, Bamboo, IntelliJ, Jenkins, MTM
Gaming Devices: Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, PSP, XBOX-360
Automation QA Lead
- Implemented test automation framework for Law Enforcement Standalone application using Appium.
- Implemented test automation framework for Law Enforcement and Non- Law Enforcement Web Applications using Selenium Webdriver with C#.
- Performing project gap analysis, establishing and evaluating the functional requirements gathered for validity and feasibility.
- Responsible to prioritize the backlog items or production issues for the upcoming Sprint release based on severity.
- Constructing formal documentation of all the analysis and testing that have been achieved to keep the concerned team informed.
- Performed REST API testing using Postman
- Responsible for production issues.
- Responsible for reviewing the Requirements and Design.
- Responsible for assigning the work to team members.
- Managing and leading a team of 3 members.
- Prepared reports showing the testing efforts.
- Building test scripts to see the cross-browser compatibility of the application across different platforms and Operating Systems to ensure smooth functionality of the application. (Cross-browser for Firefox/Chrome/IE and Cross-platform for Windows 7/ MAC OS).
- Arranged walk through sessions with the user group and to confirm that all the requirements have been captured and obtained sign off on the requirements documents.
- Designed and executed 508 Accessibility testing using Jaws, wave tool.
- Worked on Scrum and Kanban board.
Environment: TFS, SQL Server Management Studio, .Net, SharePoint, Azure, Visual studio, Selenium Webdriver, C#, Git, Jira, Jenkins, Postman, Kanban
- Validated (ESI Pharmacy)Claims files and Verified in Guiding Care UI.
- Ability to analyze the dependencies of internal data teams, Health Rules and worked accordingly.
- Validated CCMS toGuiding Care Authfiles.
- Exported existing Claims as well as processed new 837’s to test configuration of Authorization to Claim processing Logic.
- Work closely with 837 and 835 EDI transactions to ensure accuracy in data transmissions and shared processes.
- Experience in 834 Enrollment, 270/271 Eligibility inquiry and Response, 835 Remittances, 276/277 Claims Status Inquiry.
- Validated the Authorization template configuration in Guiding Care and Analyzed Health Rules Utilization module to come up with mapping fields between these two applications.
- Worked on testing the Care manager module configuration in GuidingCare.
- Developing and maintaining all the database table validation and ETL validation SQL scripts created in TFS (MTM).
- Collaborate with business partners, IT team leads, project leads, business analysts, end users, and third-party contacts to design, plan, execute, and validate test scenarios, scripts, or procedures to test system modifications and receive business user acceptance prior to implementation.
- Responsible for test planning, documenting, coordinating, and executing activities related to the testing of the company systems, databases, user interfaces
- Participate scrum meeting, sprint level meeting to determine the goals and to prioritize the items from the backlog.
- Design and create automated test scripts and scenarios using Selenium, Selenium Grid, and Spec-Flow framework in Java and C# in the .Net environment.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Responsible for product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements, product design, schedules, or potential risks.
- Accountable for conducting workshops to gather the requirements and participate in solution discussions to automate the tests
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness to mitigate risks.
- Responsible to maintain and manage the source code, reporting, requirements, project management, automated builds, lab management, testing and release management with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Responsible for providing configuration support, tracking test execution status, defects and support development teams in fixing them on timely basis
- Develop Test code coverage for application code to perform code quality check and to find gap in requirements at early phase.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and verify software defects and other technical issues.
- Setup automated test framework to test new builds in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins and GitHub to provide timely and valuable quality feedback to development teams.
- Facilitate automation testing by providing automation framework, tools, test scripts, and continuously looking for ways to improve test cycles time and test efficiency by utilizing automation.
- Responsible for preparing data migration plans, managing the risks and monitoring potential impacts during data migration.
- Develop and run automation scripts and manual tests for the entire product stack to continuously provide feedback to development teams to ensure the shipping of quality products.
- Used Kanban board to track the status of multiple projects.
- Created performance scripts using JMeter for guiding care UI.
- Created JMeter Test Cases/Scripts to measure performance and functionality of web services.
- Provide quality status and feedback to stakeholders by running a combination of manual and automated tests to effectively test the application layer, including the application framework, and user interface/applications.
Senior QA Analyst
- Developed SQL queries for backend testing and validated database, comparing the data.
- Extensively used the SQL server for writing SQL statements and T-SQL to verify and validate the data loaded to the SQL Server.
- Coordinated/delegated the task(s) to the team members.
- Handle multiple priorities and manage within deadlines.
- Performed test data preparation worked with programmers in writing unit test acceptance Test cases (ATDD) for UAT Testing.
- Extensive knowledge of system integration testing methodologies, defect tracking systems, and Quality Assurance process.
- Performed UAT Testing with real time data to validate the quality of deliverables and reported feedback.
- Wrote Use Cases along with BA and gave estimations/velocity to the project based on Use Cases/requirements.
- Attending the weekly, monthly meetings related to different modules.
- Verified data for data conversion and tested functionality and compatibility of desktop applications.
- Performing smoke test of standalone- desktop applications.
- Designed and executed 508 Accessibility testing using Jaws, wave tool.
- Performed security testing for all the modules.
- Installed desktop applications and performance monitoring on different operating systems.
- Expertise in using TFS to open bugs, create tasks and user stories, initiate change requests and proficient in creating queries in TFS to validate results of TFS reports.
Environment: TFS, SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 , SQL Server Management Studio, .Net, SharePoint, Azure
Senior QA Analyst
- Preparation of test data, execution of test scenarios and tracking the results in Rally.
- Creating stand up meeting for testing & Development update and defect tracking.
- Participating in daily scrum and bi-weekly sprint planning.
- Doing functional, system, UAT and release testing.
- Proficient in different phases of Performance Testing like Sanity, Smoke, Load, Stress and Endurance Testing.
- Created and executed JMeter scripts for performance testing of portal.
- Performed Unit Testing (ATDD) and accessibility testing for 508 compliance and generated test reports.
- Documenting the result, daily status report with respect to completion and issues and the project closure report with all data with respect to testing perspective.
- Involved in running the Cucumber/Selenium automation scripts for regression testing.
- Used Soap UI to create test data for traveler trips and Jenkins for deploying the builds to QA and Stage environments.
- Involved in multi browser & mobile device testing.
- Communicated daily with offshore QA team for test status.
- Analyze testing results and defectsand provide recommendations to development team.
- Reported the bugs/defects through Rally.
- Participated in daily, weekly meetings and technical reviews. Prepared reports showing the testing efforts.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Performed regression tests on the application to assure proper functionality of the site after new builds using Rally.
Senior QA Analyst
- Created test plan, test case designs, test execution for both manual and automation testing.
- Created and used Selenium scripts for the regression testing using Java & Junit.
- Involved in functionality testing for web-based application.
- Used Jira for tracking and raising the defects and created and maintained Test Cases in Confluence.
- Performed Unit testing on each module and corresponding sub module in batch mode, testing includes functional,positive, negative and navigational testing.
- Performed Integration testing, System testing and Regression testing.
- Prepared test data for the UAT testing.
- Created Test cases for Performance Testing as per user requirements and specified configuration.
- Conducted Backend testing for validating impact of front-end operations on backend tables.
- Verified Stored Procedures and verified indexes are done on the table for the performance issues.
- Coding Java in Eclipse to automate the testing needs in Selenium Automation tool using Web Driver.
- Performed web services testing using SoapUI.
- Performed load testing using JMeter.
- Used Bamboo for deploying the builds to QA and Stage environments.
- Prepared Test Metrics on a weekly basis to know the status of the application.
- Participated in team meetings and walkthroughs for weekly QA testing reviews.
ETL QA Analyst
- Extensively tested the ETL transformation rules applied to the source data.
- Verified the Stored Procedures used for migrating the data.
- Worked on Readiness project (2014 & 2015) which involved creating members, Providers and Claims with new Plans and Line of businesses.
- Worked on various claims validation logic in multiple Health Rules work streams.
- Worked on validating Member Benefit configuration for new 2014 & 2015 plans in Health Rules.
- Worked on Health Rules Designer and Manager Applications and involved in configuration management.
- Worked with ETL Leads/Managers/BA’s in analyzing functional requirements and mapping document.
- Wrote SQL queries to retrieve specific information from the database to make sure that the data entered has been up-loaded correctly into the database.
- Performed Database validation using T-SQL Functions, Stored procedures and Database triggers.
- Used SQL queries, T-SQL scripts to validate the data and performance of the database.
- Verified the source data loaded correctly into the target database.
- ETL mappings were tested to validate file formats, business rules, database rules and statistical operations.
- Working experience with XML and CSV format data sources as per the specifications to be able to manage the database properly.
- Validating and analyzing the data coming from source to target including straight moves, transformations and lookups.
- Involved in extracting data from flat files, MS SQL Server.
Environment: SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server 2008/2012, SSIS,FileZilla FTP Server, JIRA
- Testing the integration of Sales transaction.
- Testing the Reward management program, which includes sale transaction processing, new member registration, points tracking, and redemption.
- Testing the reward certificate redemption from Point of Sale, which includes scanning capabilities, receipt printing and tender authorization.
- Designed and optimized test plans to facilitate accurate testing.
- Coded test cases and scripts as per quality assurance specifications.
- Evaluated and interpreted Point of Sale requirements based on WRF created by the Client.
- Developed relevant test strategies and test plans and attended test case reviews with the development team followed by the clients.
- Used SQL/PLSQL and other validation tools to evaluate test result.
Environment: POS Cash Registers running custom POS solution, Symbol Sigpad, Motorola RF Scanner, Receipt Printer
Video Game Tester
- Isolated and identified bugs and how they occurred within the gaming environment.
- Wrote technical reports and submitted them.
- Compiled lists of any defects and designed issues found during testing.
- Assisted and helped in identifying bugs in games.
- Identified and reported bugs via bug reporting tool.
- Verified bug fixes and monitored active issues.
- Documented testing procedures and edited test cases.
- Assisted in preparing bug reports.
- Communicated and reported to the lead QA tester.
- Distinguished and identified issues in the game that lead to errors and crashes.
- Performed Regression testing.
Environment: XBOX-360, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, PSP.