- Dynamic, innovative data professional experienced in high quality, full life - cycle implementations, and all aspects of data management capabilities.
- Proven record of successful system implementations, hands on development, breadth and depth of technologies, and ability to quickly learn and apply new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, and a professional record of leadership and commitment.
- Informatica MDM, PowerCenter, Axon, IDQ, & ActiveVOS, SQL Server BI Stack, Oracle, Teradata, Snowflake, Tableau, QlikView, Cognos BI Suite and TM1, ERwin, Visio, SAP S4/HANA, Biztalk, Mulesoft, BAPI, EBS integration, cloud platform (Hadoop, Azure, AWS), HDFS, Jira (Atlassian), Collibra
- VBA, SQL, C++, C#, ASP, R
- System Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile Methodologies, Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Business Process Improvement (BPI)
- Manufacturing, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Social Services, Financial Services, Consumer Packaged Goods, Oil & Gas, Logistics/Supply Chain, Energy
Data Quality Architect
- Lead the interviews with SMEs and assess the current state of data quality, understand source systems and data domains
- Work with customer team for setting up data profiling/DQ environment
- Identify data quality rules by talking to Business SMEs
- Analyze the data profiling results and review with SME
- Analyze the DQ requirement and work on DQ framework Design and socialize with stakeholders
- Participate in key discussions with stakeholders to gather high-level future state requirements, roadmap, pain points and expectations
Business Intelligence Solution Architect
- Defined, designed, and documented reference architecture and leading the implementation of BI and analytical solutions.
- Lead point of view on differing BI architectures and tool and develops solutions based on client use cases
- Produce solution architecture & data security design documents and oversaw data security technical design specifications
- Data Governance Lead in Data Governance implementation: Operating Model definition, maturity assessment, performance metric and policy definition, change management, and roles/responsibility stewardship. Governance Council meeting facilitation and reporting. Work with business data owners, business and IT stewards to develop glossary, systems, data sets, data lineage, quality rules, policies, and processes. Perform impact analysis.
- MDM Data Architect managing and designing the MDM solution for enterprise data consolidation and stewardship. Includes data model using the party model as well as scale out for onboarding new data domains (Location, Contact, and Contract)
- Gather requirements with business stakeholders producing functional documents: use cases, business and functional requirements, diagrams, etc.
- Data Quality architect leading Reference Data Management and stewardship along with profiling and score automation
- Key data management advisor and architect in high profile enterprise grade programs architecting data integration and synchronization for AWS cloud migration
- Artifacts produced are wireframes, Data Models, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, User Stories, Use Cases, Nonfunctional requirements, etc.
Technical Data Management Senior Manager
- Enterprise MDM architect for large global companies compromising multiple data domains (i.e. Geo, Product, Material, Customer, Vendor, and Location), stewardship implementation and workflow management, with enterprise synchronization via various integration utilities, and notification.
- Big Data Architect: Engineered Hadoop/AWS/Open source architecture machine learning managed service consisting of over 10 industry standard data models (configurable), Capability Maturity Discovery model, graphical representation of systems with attribute, process, quality, fingerprint overlays. Includes comparison scoring related to benchmarks/ thresholds for business KPIs and finally a user friendly interface for heat map navigation through process, KPIs, system mining.
- Business Intelligence Data Architect: Architected and designed global custom sales consolidation and reconciliation system which consisted of an operational hub and data warehouse with event driven and on demand data integration. Designed over 17+ transactional and master data reports.
- Led Data Conversion programs for mergers & divestitures, system upgrades, and system onboarding.
- Led sales and client engagements for data assessment, approaches, implementation roadmaps, and short term proof of concept (POC) projects.
Business Intelligence Data Modeler
- Established best practices for data modeling within information areas across the enterprise, including data cleansing, data quality and data consolidation using industry standard data modeling methods and processes.
- Develop ad-hoc, trend analysis, and drill-through reporting using Report Studio, Analysis Studio, and Query Studio.
- Advise on known and anticipated data quality issues in the data warehouse and/or source systems.
- Develop a model driven approach to database releases, subject areas and data integration initiatives. Profile source data and determine volume metrics for source data integration
- Work with Subject Matter Expert to understand reporting requirements and utilize established conceptual/logical models for ETL developers. Occasionally work with DBA team to understand current database structure to determine best physical implementation of model.
- Manage consumer access to the Cognos Connection portal for various objects (packages, cubes, and folders) utilizing Access Manager and more recently Active Directory.
- Audit and verify the accuracy of reported information.
- Investigate needs for business process management and implemented resulting solution (Designed and built an internal data management system, Universe).
- Coordinate the collection of data from management and other staff.
- Prepare all required reports (monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc) per the timeframes established by the corporate office.
- Architected, developed, and supported the enterprise operational system according to 3NF standards.
- Review data from PSH databases and creates reports to identify problem areas and recommends solutions.
- Create and maintain a library of reports. Upgrade manual reporting efforts to automation resulting in 80% efficiency.
- Develop and issue regular performance and quality control reports, on a monthly or other appropriate interval, including statistical results, analyses, and recommendations.
- Assist the Managing Director with annual reviews or other HUD initiated compliance tasks and any other duties as assigned.
Senior Business Information Analyst
- Responsible for providing scheduled reporting to all levels of management and staff.
- Analyzed data and provides suggestions for short-term and long-term strategies and solutions.
- Matrix managed developers through the design and development phases of the SDLC.
- Facilitated status meetings for requirements gathering, project progress, and risk or system analysis.
- Created and designed flow charts consisting of organizational structure charts, data flows, database model diagrams, etc. utilizing Visio.
- Developed and maintained documentation and manuals of technical configurations and applications.
- Created Ad hoc reports.