- Expert in Software QA Manual and Automation Test Engineer. Strong understanding of SDLC stages and STLC process. Experience in working Agile/ Scrum and Waterfall development methodology
- Proficient in test strategies, writing test cases and test scripts manually and automatically and in depth understanding test procedure of Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Defect Life Cycle
- Exposure to various framework using automation testing tool Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Maven, and Page Factory for Page Object Model(POM) approach
- Implemented BDD framework using Gherkin language with Cucumber testing tool
- Expertise intools like Maven, Git and Jenkins to utilize them for Test Automation taskand, good knowledge in configuring the test suites in TestNG .xml file. Experience in using build tools like Maven and configuring pom.xml
- Design and wrote test cases for manual testing in Excel as well as ALM
- Experience in using the Test management and Defect Tracking tools like HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Rally and Jira.
- Experience in writing and executing SQL queries in Oracle and SQL Server for data integrity
- Experience in Functional, Black Box, Smoke and Non functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- Performed manual mobile app and mobile web testing for Android and iOS devices
- Good knowledge and skills on Service Oriented Architecture and tested SOAP (WSDL) and Restful (WADL) Web Services by using tools like SOAPUI, POSTMAN and validated the response JSON/XML file.
- Have knowledge in technical consulting data analytics using Splunk tool to monitor log files, databases, web services
- Extensively worked on creating Test Summary Reports, Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Defect reports
- Ability to adapt to new environment quickly self learned and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Capable of working independently or as part of a QA/Project team, as required by the project. Able to effectively and cooperatively interface with all levels of management and staff.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills and strong analytical, problem solving, decision - making skills with the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical audience.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JUnit, Gherkin, Cucumber, Apache POI, JIRA, HP UFT, ALM, SOAP UI,PostMan
Languages: Java, SQL, HTML, CSS, XML
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MS-Access
Build Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Oracle SQL Developer, Maven, Git, Jenkins
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (SQA)
- Working in Agile framework and Scrum events process environment
- Reviwing, understanding and analyzing the system specifications. Managed all the testing effort of applications.
- Develop and maintain test automation and test automation framework using Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, TestNG, Maven.
- Verify the application End-to-End functionality, Improved the quality of the application by maintaining 99.9% test requirements matrix, enforcing test cases, test plan and test coverage's documentations.
- Improved communication process between team members by implementing Scrum framework, resulting in greater transparency, better collaboration and overall efficiency improvements.
- Reviewed and maintained test cases to assure on-time quality deliveries.
- Executed test cases and test scripts on various test platforms to assure 100% reliability in production environment. Report the defect in JIRA and make sure all the defect get fixed prior to production.
- Develop the knowledge transfer document, coordinate and exhibit to cross functional team for trainings.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNg, Jira, Jenkins,, Java, CSS, XML BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, IntelliJ, SauceLab, GIT, Maven, Oracle
Sr. QA Automation Test Analyst
Confidential, Bronx, NY
- Worked on shared enrollment, payment gateway, while processing enrollment or payment customer is directed to the payment page and stays on the Affinity website Once the payment detail is filled, the payment process proceeds.
- Mostly did Functional Testing to verify whether the application behaves in the same way as it is supposed to be like handling orders, calculation, transaction processes etc.
- Did Integration testing for health insurance service
- Participated in Agile practices such as Daily SCRUM, Sprint planning and Retrospective meetings
- Worked very closely with Product Owner, Customers and Project team members in analyzing the User stories and acceptance criteria.
- Designed and developed Test Plan, Test Cases and Automated Test Scripts
- Developdautomated test scripts using Maven build tool, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, TestNG, Apache POI and Page Factory for Page Object Model approach
- Implemented BDD framework using Cucumber and written test cases in Gherkin language
- Executed the Test Scenarios, analyzed the actual results against the expected results to each GUI objects
- Extensively worked throughout defect life cycle from opening to closure using JIRA
- Worked extensively on performing Mobile Web and Native App testing for Android and IOS
- Developed and executed SQL queries to perform Back-End testing for data validation and verification
- Applied test automation framework on CI/CD process using Git and Jenkins
- Performed Regression, Functional, UI and User Acceptance Testing
- Assign work to team members during entire testing life cycle & monitor progress made on daily basis.
- Executed SOAP based web services API testing (Java Client and SOAPUI).
- Generated status reports and defect reports and presented them in weekly status meetings.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNg, Selenium IDE, Jenkins, Soap UI, Java, CSS, XML BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, Eclipse, SauceLab, GIT, Maven, Oracle
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Actively involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Worked closely with key participants to understand and gather the business requirements and use cases
- Analyzed available business documents, design and developed Test Plan, Test Strategy, identified testscenarios, maintained test data, created Test Cases for Manual esting
- Executed Manual Test Cases by using Positive, Negative and Boundary scenarious, data inputs for Front End / User Interface testing.
- Performed Backend Testing by writing SQL queries and joins to retrieve data from the database.
- Managed test artifacts such as requirements, test cases, test execution, test data and defect in HP ALM
- Responsible to test REST API (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE).
- Communicated with developers and QA Team members to resolve issues and update RTM.
Environment: HP UFT, ALM, SOAP, REST, SOAP UI, MS SQL Server.