- Decision - Making
- Performance Driven
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Social Media
- Interpersonal Skills
Search Marketing Specialist
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Managed and optimized the paid media channels utilizing Google and Bing Ads.
- Developed, launched, and maintained search marketing strategies for both clients and my employer.
- Compiled monthly reports to update clients on their company’s digital ads performance.
- Demonstrated independence as a self-starter; trained myself to facilitate my responsibilities.
Digital Marketing Analyst
- Managed pay-per-click accounts on Google AdWords, Google Adwords Editor, Google Analytics, Bing Ads Editor, Bing Ads, DoubleClick Digital Marketing and other search platforms for a variety of websites.
- Utilized successful bidding strategies and effectively managed keywords to significantly increase revenue on pay-per-click search engines.
- Achieved target acquisitions and their volume goals utilizing CPA and CPL efficiency metrics.
- Reported the performance of any tests conducted on pay-per-click campaigns.
- Led YouTube marketing effort by selecting and incorporating targeted videos to maximize digital advertising.
- Authorized to make decisions relative to eliminating underperforming ad copy/keywords and adding new content.
- Applied my skills in SEO and SEM techniques and learned strategies to increase search engine visibility.
- Performed keyword search, database entry of new ads, its written content, determined appropriate landing pages.
- Worked closely and built personal relationships with Google and Bing Teams to optimize account performance.
- Monitored and maintained keyword and product bids, quality score, budget caps and other account metrics.
- Met and surpassed company goals while working in coordination with my team and other departments.
- Analyzed web traffic flow, implemented adjustments to optimize web page performance.
- Trained and supervised new employees and interns.