- I am an experienced Test Engineer with an extensive background in testing, project management, business user interaction and team leadership.
- Extensive experience writing test plans, training materials, defect management, test status reports and business requirements.
- Experienced hands on testing experience within mobile applications, medical devices, hardware, cloud - based applications and desktop environments.
- Expertise in functional, integration, regression, system, performance, stress, user acceptance, positive/negative and data integrity testing.
- Knowledgeable in FDA guidelines, regulations, SDLC and STLC.
- Experienced using test management suites and other repositories.
- Testing experience with embedded software, a variety of languages, IOS/Android, cloud, integrations and install scripts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Java, HTML, C, C#, CSS, Bash, Linux, Pearl
- Routinely taking online classes to further my skillset and I thrive adapting to new experiences.
QA Lead Consultant
- Lead/Coordinating testing efforts for functional Areas
- Work closely with business analysis and engineering staff to ensure test cases are valid and meet customer needs
- Coordinate and work side by side with business users to establish UAT strategies
- Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors and Inconsistencies in software program functions
Lead Test Engineer
- Creation of technical documents, training documents and standard operating procedures
- Working with all departments across the organization to schedule, develop and deploy all software releases
- Coordinating resources and timelines on projects of small, medium and large sizes utilizing local resources and offshore teams
- Testing backend data transferred to a web repository for client reporting
- Reporting project status to management and all other lines of business
- Testing cloud - based platforms, mobile platforms, new hardware, medical devices, software and Internet platforms
- Serving as a Senior Technical resource for client reported issues
- Working with agile and waterfall testing methodologies
Quality Control Test CoordinatorConfidential
- Coordinating Projects, delegating responsibilities and writing test reports
- Testing Web Reports and Production installation packages
- Writing and executing test plans, translations and test cases
- Identifying and documenting defects in issue tracking software
Quality Assurance Analyst
- User Acceptance, smoke, system acceptance, functionality and baseline testing
- Ensure that all software meets client and organizational requirements
- Develops and implements organizational methods to ensure successful QA training and execution of optimum software testing
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Tested double layer security using SSO and Ace Server Authentication using Secure ID cards
- Executing and updating test scripts to perform regression testing
- Wrote and maintained Perl scripts utilizing the LinkScan testing suite
- Tested large scale, data sensitive web sites for financial reporting and account information