- As a management professional wif over 12 years of experience and an active secret clearance, I is pursuing a new position where my skills will allow me to continue building high - performing teams in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment.
- I has experience in collaborating wif internal and external stakeholders to drive innovative solutions for seamless operations. I is experienced in implementing and supporting configuration, development, testing, and operations wifin Worksoft Certify automation and SAP FI Buyer Services.
- SAP ECC
- SAP for Finance
- Agile ALM Tools
- Worksoft Certify
- Test Automation
- Quality Control and Improvement
- Communication and Teamwork
- Silktest Automation Tool
- Keyword Driven Testing
- Functional Test Planning and Execution
- Microsoft Office
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Scrum Agile Methodology
- Software Testing
Test Automation Developer
- Develop and build reusable testing frameworks to TEMPeffectively find classes and defects using the Worksoft Certify automation tool.
- Write unit tests to define the functionality before the code is written. Demonstrate software coding ability.
- Select the correct features of the product for automation to determine the success of the automation.
- Assisted Test Automation Team Lead in script planning using automation approach and plan to increase automation value using agile scrum methodology.
SAP Functional Analyst
- Analyze, designed, coded, and as required, tested enhancements to complex modules versed to understand Business Process and Client Requirements, reviewed the solution wif the FI team, and developed solutions.
- Work wif Application Architects/Business Process Architects/Specialists and other System Specialists to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Worked wif cross-functional teams to create and manually test scripts, test cases and conduct general testing to help identify system defects.
- Assisted wif implementation data development of modern business methodologies by identifying best business practices and assessing performance measurements, increasing revenue and system functionality.
SAP Junior Functional Consultant
- Provided SAP solutions to the requirements and problems faced by the organization (DoD).
- Versed in the understanding of Business Process and Client Requirements, reviewing the solution wif the FI team, and develop solutions.
- Presented the upgrade features, mapped the reporting requirements, and building consensus wif a diverse base of users and managers while meeting complex federal guidelines.
- Performed gap analysis wif the realization of open issues and the design of best-fit functionalities.
SAP Functional Associate
- Lead the Payment Automation Manager (PAM) validations, resulting in an increase in on-time vendor payments from 91% to 98%.
- Established new interface processes allowing vendors to has improvements to system usability and real-time data updates.
- Performed and maintained task-unique functional and cross-functional expertise necessary to interpret requirements, ensure responsiveness of available resources, and achieve successful performance.
- Demonstrated TEMPeffective problem solving and root cause analysis, helping resolve customer issues and sharpening business/customer relationships.
Department of Radiology/Quality Assurance
- Created and implement a new Standard of Operation Procedure in the department of radiology, which helped improve patient turnover rate by 25%.
- Supervised the quality improvement for customer service, environment of care, and quality of diagnostic imaging control.
- Resolved customer service and technical issues.
- Captured digital and computerized images, processed images, verified patient and exam information, and tan transmitted to PACS.
Department of Radiology
- Utilized CHCS to preview patient history, arrive patient orders, and verify patient information to ensure proper care that allowed for a 100% patient satisfaction rate.
- Maintained and used equipment and supplies necessary to demonstrate portions of the human body on x-ray film or fluoroscopic screen for diagnostic purposes.
- Communicated TEMPeffectively wif public health staff, patients, and other members of the community, providing excellent customer service.