- Over 7 years of solid QA experience in development, maintenance, implementation of total Quality Assurance methodologies and process.
- Over 4 years of techno - functional experience in Guidewire Product Testing in ClaimCenter, PolicyCenter, Implementation.
- Specialized in designing and implementing Java based testing framework for Web portals using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in all phases of software testing life cycle (STLC) methodologies
- Experience working on various PolicyCenter transactions such as New Submission, Policy Change, Reinstatement, Rewrite and Cancellation.
- Analyzed the requirements to develop Test Plans, Testcase Designs, Test Scripting based on User Needs, User Specifications and User Documents.
- Proficient in Manual, Automation Testing including Web based applications and Web Services.
- Involved in Regression Testing and Integration testing for Mobile based application.
- Performed browser testing on IE, Chrome and Firefox using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Remote Control. Expertise in Automation using Test NG, JUnit, Maven, Jenkins.
- Designed Hybrid Appium Test automation framework, Page Object Model for Mobile application
- Extensively SQL, PL/SQL for backend testing of Oracle, MS SQL Server and mainframe DB2 databases testing of Data Warehousing Data Conversion and ETL (Extract Transform and Load).
- Strong Experience in Agile testing model which involves QA lead activities on a large scale testing model solving IT business problems through testing & implementation support of Guidewire Policy Center, client - server, web-based project experience
- Experience on various of Guidewire ClaimCenter on FNOL and post FNOL testing.
- Expertise working on endorsements, forms and integration testing for both Guidewire PC, CC.
- Strong Automation testing experience using J Meter and Load Runner for performance testing of SOAP/RESTful Web Services.
- Adept at using both manual and automated testing tools and experience in performing manual testing for both Front End and Back End Testing
- Experience in handling test management tools and version control systems such as Quality Center, SVN, GitHub.
- Solid experience in implementing automation test scripts, record scripts using Quick Test Professional (UFT). Worked with Data Driven framework to test Web Application.
- Experience in various test management and Defect tracking tools like HP ALM, JIRA, Rally.
- Interaction with development teams for smooth problem resolution and error free rollouts.
- Good Communication skills, Documentation Skills, Team problem solving ability, analytical
- Coordinated with clients to communicate the process test strategies and system enhancements.
- Strong analytical, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of health information and health care services regulatory environment including HIPAA, Medicaid/Medicare, and EDI
- Experience in working on Custom Actions and used VB Scripts, WMI Scripts and Wise scripts to customize the applications.
- Developed claim quality improvement team to increase the overall team's claim quality metrics.
Test Management Tools: HP ALM/Quality Center, JIRA, Rally
ETL Tools: Informatica, Oracle Warehouse Builder
Database: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata
Languages: SQL, C#, C++, Java
Office Tools: MS Office Suite, MS Project
Operating System: UNIX, Windows, iOS
Standards: Waterfall, Agile
Tools: SQL Enterprise Manager SQL Query Analyzer, Win SQL.
Web Technologies: XML, SOAP UI, REST, WSDL.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Quality Analyst
- Create project plan to carry out testing for implementation & upgrade of existing legacy system with Guide Wire Policy Center & Guide Wire Claim Center.
- Testing lead for all functional testing efforts
- Engage with Project managers for current and future releases to get the scope information for current and future sprints
- Planning and reviewing functional requirements for current sprint.
- Coordinating with various teams across different releases for seamless testing of multiple projects.
- Helping the team in removing any blockers and helping in smooth workflow for all activities.
- Providing estimates for testing effort to senior management for each release and sprint.
- Create functional scenarios for the requirements under test each sprint.
- Developing test scripts for all functional, GUI and data verification for each functionality.
- Working closely with UAT team for development for UAT scenarios.
- Providing support to the automation team and also providing them with business critical scenarios to automate as well helping them with regression scenario execution.
- Utilizing MS SharePoint to create Team Site, out of the box forms, content management for knowledge sharing, version tracking & user management.
- Leading the defect / issue prevention activities by utilizing defect tools such as Quality Center
- Coordinating with offshore counter part and keeping the issue resolution SLA in check
- Daily Status reports to all the stakeholders and keeping them apprise on any blocking issues.
Confidential, Huston, TX
- As a QA Analyst and tester I was involved in testing and validating Personal Line (Auto/Home) business insurance policy processes in a SOA setting. Some of the major business processes in Policy Decisions is creating a quote, issuing a policy, endorsements, cancellations, and renewals. These processes were tested and evaluated under various business situations that might initiate an action in other modules/products like PC(Policy Center) and CC(Claim center).
- Reviewed and understood user stories/ functional Requirements and various business requirements documents.
- Designed and executed Test plans and Test cases according to product backlog and user stories Identified and organized the overall plan for test data, strategy and the Scope of testing within the context of each Sprint.
- Performed Sprint level testing, Functional Testing, Systems Integration Testing, UAT, and Regression Testing.
- Participated in daily Scrum Meetings, Sprint Planning Sessions, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective Sessions.
- Preparing burn down chart for measuring the progress of the project with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated to client/product owner in sprint review sessions that all requirements are met as per sprint backlog Interacted with developers, Business & Management Teams and End Users Prepared and provided status summary reports on system status, system changes, problems and potential impacts.
- Used BDD Cucumber Selenium with JAVA, TestNG as a Framework automate test cases.
- Implemented automation Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Cucumber Maven.
- Have been working on Guidewire ClaimCenter transformation testing project, Handled a team of 12 which includes Offshore.
- Interacted with different integrations services like Rating, Motor Vehicle, Address validation and Document & Forms.
- Performed Guidewire 's UI testing in Policy Center and Claim Center Screens for Personal lines business.
- Functional Regression testing the Personal Lines application to create policies and perform all policy jobs.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP, SOAP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Tested various major functionalities like Policy Submissions, Changes, Cancels, Reinstate, Rewrites and Renewals in Guidewire Policy center.
- Performed Policy and Claim Center Integration Testing on various Instructions.
- Worked with developers by updating the defects and resolving them and tracking the status.
- Defects found during testing were logged in Jira (Project Management tool) Queried database using SQL queries to ensure data integrity and to validate the inserted and updated data Tested business integration between internal and external systems in a SOA.
- Reviewed Product backlog and updated task status in JIRA.
- Discussed with the team in identifying regression areas that can be automated Involved in creating the Hybrid frame work for automation testing using Test NG, Extent reports and Continuous Integration(Jenkins)
Environment: Java/J2EE, XML, JIRA, Windows Share Point Services (WSS), QTP, SQL Server, Oracle 10i, SQL, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Test NG, Soap UI, Postman, Guidewire Application suite(Policy Center, Billing Center and Claim Center).
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Selenium Automation Engineer
- Developed automated tests using Java (Selenium WebDriver) in partnership with developers for continuous regression testing.
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation framework with Java using Selenium WebDriver
- Created automation framework using Hybrid Framework, Data Driven and Keyword Driven Framework to test web application.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver and created automation scripts in Java using Test-NG prior to next quarter release.
- Widely used X path to identify the dynamic Web Elements on the application Web pages.
- Validated the connection and data between various modules using the RESTful Web service in SOAPUI. Processing double coverage, Medicare, Medicaid, accident, and regular medical claims
- Oversee the daily work performance of all EDI specialists. Ensure claims are audited and filed to carriers within a maximum of five business days from charge import.
- Experience in working on Custom Actions and used VB Scripts, WMI Scripts and Wise scripts to customize the applications
- Familiar with HIPPA EDI Transactions such as 835, 837(P, D, I) 276, 277, 278 and experienced in creating maps in inbound and outbound EDI interfaces for 810, 850, 855 etc.
- Ability to VB script to enhance Infrastructure endpoint user experience
- Developed and prepared EDI documentation, as well as provided content and format testing for internal and external use
- Experience in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) Manual tools such as Selenium Web Driver /IDE/Grid, JUnit/ TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, QualityCenter, HPALM, JIRA, Postman and SOAPUI
- Extensively did Manual Testing in all Unit, Integration, Functional and Regression modules of the Application
- Hands-on experience using HP Load Runner, UFT / Quick Test Pro with VBScript, Test Director & Quality Center/ALM.
- Created Automation scripts by using UFT, Selenium and Win Runner also used Test Director/HP ALM to manage the entire Automation testing process
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
- Integrated the test suites to Jenkins to execute them automatically after every successful deployment. Performed mouse movements using Selenium Actions API.
- Used Maven build tool to implement the framework dependency jar files.
- Responsible to setup the project, document and execute the test cases in HP ALM, Rally.
- Widely Used JIRA for defect reporting, tracking, generating documents reports for further analysis
- Drafted Test Plan for Black Box Testing based on the Functional requirements and product specifications of the application. Involved in Smoke testing, Sanity Testing.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver 2.0, Eclipse, Java, JIRA, Rally, SOAPUI, HP ALM 11.0, HP Quality Center, Rest API, Cucumber, Test NG, Jenkins, TDD, Agile, HTML, XML, Firebug, SQL, PLSQL, Oracle, UNIX, Windows.
ETL Tester / QTP
- Understanding of Functional and System Requirement Specifications.
- Developed Test Plans based on Test Strategies, Test Scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools as required to execute Test Plans.
- Implemented Software Development Life Cycle for QA methodologies and concepts in the Project.
- Manually performed Functional, Usability, Cross Browser, Negative, Regression testing, User Interface, GUI, System and Ad-hoc Testing.
- Preparation of test scenario's and test cases based on mapping documents.
- Involved in BA walkthroughs for ETL Specification Document.
- Conducted manual testing, compared actual and expected results and logged defects using QC.
- Created and executed automated test scripts using Quick Test Professional (UFT) for functional, integration, regression testing using Quality Center and Load Runner.
- Experience on working with Big Data and Hadoop file system (HDFS).
- Wrote Complex SQL queries to verify report data with the source and target system (data warehouse).
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures for Oracle 12c.
- Performed End-to-End testing for the entire Extract Transform and Load.
- Conducted Functionality and GUI testing manually and recorded scripts.
- Designed a QTP/UFT script from scratch to extract text data from a Java web application and uploaded it to an excel spreadsheet for use by testers.
- Executed Test scripts from a custom QTP framework that required the updating of environment variables, configuration files, and data files.
- Created QTP object repositories for applications that would be used to design a new custom automation framework.
- Experienced in developing Key word driven and Hybrid Framework using Unified Functional Testing.
- Developed Manual test cases to test the functionality of the application.
- Prepared test data for Positive and Negative Testing used in Data Driven Test.
- Working with Fact and Dimension tables and Surrogate keys and version numbers. led a team of three people at offshore
- Validated the Summary and detail reports with drill down option.
- Experience on Data validation, Data merging and Data aggregation activities.
- Monitor Testing Activities within the team and report regular progress to the Test Manager.
- Worked with UNIX scripts in executing and validating logs for the issues.
Environment: Informatica Power center 9.5, Quick Test Professional (UFT), HP Quality Center, HP Load Runner 9.1, Oracle 11g, SQL, Hadoop, ETL Validator, UNIX, WinSCP.