- Hard Working Insurance Professional wif over 15 years of Property Casualty, Life and Health Insurance experience seeking a position where me can use all my learned skills and experiences to continue to grow and advance.
- General office duties, special projects, and communication via email or telephone. Managed Insurance Agency, Trained Producers & Office staff. Managed Agency Network and Computer/Office Equipment. Trained staff as needed.
- Networking, prospecting, quoting and selling of Commercial and Personal Lines Insurance. Work wif Insurance Adjusters, Legal Counsel, and others to resolve/escalate Claims.
- Excellent and professional customer service skills. Which includes time management, prioritizing projects, answering incoming inquiries from customer or outside professionals, resolving claims and benefits/coverage issues. Ability to follow up and follow through on all tasks, able to multi - task in a fast pace environment. Work quickly and efficiently to meet client’s needs.
- On-site technician services which includes diagnosing, troubleshoot both Hardware and Software, repairing and replacing computer equipment on notebooks and desktops in both residential and commercial settings
- 6 years of Interpreting experience for Legal, Insurance, and Healthcare Services.
- Works well as a team or an individual, excellent Interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint), Acrobat, and many other Office Related Applications. Quick learner of Proprietary Insurance Software.
- Testing Software (SQL, SoapUI, SharePoint, XML Spy, Internet Browsers, others as necessary)
- Computer Networking, Repair/Replace Hardware in Notebooks and Desktops, Troubleshooting Hardware and Software